Cruise PV christmas lunch

CHRISR

Gold Member
My son asked me yesterday "Mum, what about Christmas dinner, we can't if you can't". Now that will be a test but Im 100% sure I can do it. I put my son's mind at rest that I would still cook his favourite meal of the year with all the usual food and not to worry about me. I certainly dont want to spoil my family's lunch. This year my daughter will be home (been in france for the past 3 yrs) and last year MrR was very poorly with what we think was swine flu so 2011 is going to be fab. Whats a bit of chestnut stuffing & xmas pud anyway. I will be over 3 stone lighter - best christmas gift anyone could give to themselves.
My target date is 7th January wonder if I can get there 2 weeks early for Christmas day :) no worries if I dont can always have another Christmas lunch in January ;)

Chris, I think the plan gives a guideline and setting the date for the worst case, so hopefully you will be where you want..
even if you are not by then, you can do a week of conso.. official website is advising this to people going to vacation, to prevent people from slipping which is brilliant I think..
So you can have a celebration meal for xmas:)

Christmas day is easy to do - lots of turkey and veg, make celeriac mash insead of potatoes. Dukan-friendly pud (loads of recipes on here) for ex, trifle, it's easy to make a Dukan one - oatbran cake base, sf jelly, egg custard thickened with a little cornflour and sweetened vanilla quark instead of cream.

If you're in ketosis, you won't be tempted by the naughty stuff anyway:D.

Christmas day is easy to do - lots of turkey and veg, make celeriac mash insead of potatoes. Dukan-friendly pud (loads of recipes on here) for ex, trifle, it's easy to make a Dukan one - oatbran cake base, sf jelly, egg custard thickened with a little cornflour and sweetened vanilla quark instead of cream.

If you're in ketosis, you won't be tempted by the naughty stuff anyway:D.
Thank you RH
No don't think I will be, I can honestly say nothing has tempted me I have had no major cravings for anything. Yes I do miss fruit but I can live without it until January - bless my son for thinking of me though (20 year old Son's do have a heart)

Back