Christmas Party Was Friday

DaveP

And I cheated like a nympho on her foreign based boyfriend.

It was bad. I had a steak, and veg. then enough wine to kill a frenchman, and to top it off half a distillery of whiskey.

Now im all fairness I was tanked before I could do any real damage BUT it has ruined this week and last week. But in all fairness it was a fantastic night.

ALSO one of the girls in sales kept chatting me up and she even said this:

"Dave, since you've been on that diet and lost the weight...." then winked at me.

Get in!!! I have a girlfriend but the boost that gave me made me hit my head on the ceiling as it made me feel so tall.

So at least somebody is noticing!

Disclaimer: Dave P does in no way condone the drinking of alcohol or eating of steak. Any attempt to do so will ruin that week and seriously piss off your counsellor. Dave accepts his actions and is prepared to take one for the team tomorrow at weighin.

:whoopass:
you are a very naughty boy David
hope you enjoyed yourself, I would be gutted if I ate and didn't enjoy it!
Hopefully the boost to your ego will aid you through the rest of the festive season.

Hello hot stuff!

Check you out getting chatted up! LOVE IT! At least you really enjoyed the whole night. Now you can just draw a line under it and move on with the good work. Ali is right imagine if you hadnt enjoyed it! Its a small blip.

One question tho... how did the booze effect you? As I will be drinking at my works xmas do and have read that it can effect you really badly . I dont wana have one vodka fall over and show (my now smaller) pants!

P x

Well peanut, if you could hold your drink before then you can hold it still. It affects you more as you arent used to it. But the bottom line is I didnt feel any different really. I wasn't violently ill or anything. I just got drunk a lil bit quicker than normal.

Though I did have a bad taste in my mouth afterwards. It probably wasn't ketosis. It was more like the kebab I had on the way home.

lol love it!! yep i reakon that chilli sauce was the taste......

Well I used 2 (ok 3 weeks ago) drink like a fish! But at the xmas do will limit myself and not drink as much as I used to but I know i will get pissed!

This time of year is usually full of dread about what to wear! This year i'll be slimmer then I have in about 8 years! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had one night off in 4 months of abstinence and ate a chicken breast and drank an off-licence. Before Lipotrim I could down bottles and bottles, and still did on that night, about 2 months into the diet.

Now, however, I can drink a lot less, I suppose because there's a lot less of me (4ft 10 and a bit and 8 stones 4). I had my Christmas do this last weekend and it got VERY messy. Ah well, I'm a cheap date now!

IM SO GLAD IVE SEEN THIS POST!!!!!!!!

i have "planned" to eat and drink on the 20th december... (my works xmas do) and also, have a "healthy" lunch on xmas day....... i was feeling really bad and havent told my counsellor yet! but i think im disaplined enuf not to go bk and eat/drink like that all the time!

I know we shouldnt be encouraging ur behaviour Dave, but hey... aslong as its just 1 blip then what harm can it do eh?! :p

just make sure you dont have another blip though
as its a pain getting back into ketosis, but best of luck with the weight loss :)

Thanks for making me smile Dave :) You've cheered me up no end with that post :)

Back