Christmas Shopping

bilsat

Really likes to cook
I have been to our local Sainsbury's at 7-45 this morning to find almost every car park space taken, the shop full with the meal section almost empty! every till with 3-5 people waiting and them not supposed to operate until 8-00! God help tomorrow, I was lucky I was served & out by 8-03................

Yes, food shopping at this time of year can be quite horrific. I had my christmas shop delivered by Tesco yesterday thank gawd. It was quite hard to get a christmas slot but I'm so glad I managed to!

I did mine Thursday night in Tesco, and it wasn't too bad really. But I was actively avoiding the Christmas type aisles! Also did last minute Christmas present shopping, and the shops were surprisingly quiet, but most had hardly any cards left, and the queue was mahosive in Poundland! Only did the food shopping as I know the shops are going to be mental from now until the new year, so hopefully I don't have to go to them!

I just about managed food shopping at Tesco on a Thursday at 3pm, it was absoutely manic but ok in the non-christmassy bits, lol!!! Nice to see a 12 year old girl being patient and not barging in to me like a lot of adults around the supermarket!!!

Back