Chubby bride saying hello...

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
Just wanted to say Hello to everybody, I have recently started a VLCD (hoping to lose 52lbs in the next 16 weeks). I get married in March and would love to be a slim size 12 bride, rather than the size 18 I am now.

So I am willing to work hard, keep my eye on the prize and aim for a new, fit slim me.

I look forward to chatting to you all,

Love Pink. x x

Last edited:
What a great incentive and goal to have.

I would imagine your OH thinks you are gorgeous anyway - but if you want that slinky size 12 dress....it will be yours.

Good luck on your vlcd journey. Which one are you doing?

LROxx

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your weight loss journey - your certainly have one heck of an incentive :D

Hi and welcome,
what a great incentive to lose weight! I am on day 5 of VLCD called W8, as like you fed up of being an 18 and would dearly love to be a size 12 again
Welcome and good luck

Thank you all for the warm welcome & your support. :)

The LCD I am on, is a high protein - low carb diet (1000 cals a day or less.)
I would love to do CD or W8 but I am allergic to artificial sweeteners and get debilitating migraines if I have them, so hopefully I will get into ketosis and start burning fat with this low carb diet.

So the plan for me is, low fat protein, low carb veggies, lots of water, exercise and endless cups of black tea.

Well done all you fab losers so far and good luck with the rest of your journey.

Love Pink x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back