chug starting again diary this time more determined

Well done for the brilliant loss. You'll be at goal in no time x

Thanks I hope your right lol. I will be lost when I get to my goal so I hope I don't reach it to quickly lol. I think it will be harder for me to maintain than loose x

Thanks I hope your right lol. I will be lost when I get to my goal so I hope I don't reach it to quickly lol. I think it will be harder for me to maintain than loose x

Yeah its supposed to be more difficult because you don't get the high from the losses, that's why I'm so nervous.....But we'll be strong lol as long as we have each other we can do anything :D

here to follow, congrats on th 3lb loss :). diary looks good too, i'm gonna get some rice cakes in. never think to get them xx

Thanks kezza I need the support so I'm glad that you are following feel free to tell me when I'm doing something wrong lol. Yes rice cakes are good I have Morrisons Value slightly salted rice cakes so just double check the packaging if you don't get them ones but I'm sure they will be 2pp for the 2. They are so filling to. x x

Ok so here the menu for today:

Breakfast

M&S Extremely chocolately wheels x 2 = 6

Lunch

Bread x 2 = 6
Ham x 3 = 1
Cucumber = 0
Muller corner strawberry shortcake yoghurt = 6

Dinner

New potatoes 150g = 3
Roast potatoes 150g = 3
Peas 3 tablespoons = 3
2 Medium slices of beef 70g = 6
Yorkshire pudding x 1 = 1
Gravy (guessing 4 heaps because it was very thick) = 2

Snacks

Options mint hot chocolate (will be having in a bit) = 1
Chunky kit kat = 7

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 16/28 (12 left over I'm keeping 5 of these for my hot chocolate everyday and the rest will be incase I have gone over the 29points in error and I've not realised)

Well my dinner had to be guessing points because I went to my OH mothers for dinner so I hope I got them right. I really hate doing this but what can I do it was on the place when we was walking through the door. I'm pleased that I managed to resist the crumble though because otherwise I wouldn't beable to have my chunky kit kat and that was more important to me lol.

2pp for 2 is good! will def get some. better than having bread all the time. really bloats me up. i think i have better losses when i don't eat as much bread xx

kezzalicious30 said:
2pp for 2 is good! will def get some. better than having bread all the time. really bloats me up. i think i have better losses when i don't eat as much bread xx

Yeah it's a nice alternative! And tasty!! I like Melba toast too but find it a bit bland. You can have 4 for 2pp!!

Thats what I find as well. The one week I had bread everyday and jacket potatoes and pasta alternative days and found I only lost 1lb which is still good but I felt I was eating to much stodgy food. This week I'm going to see how I get on with 4 crackers and ham everyday and then if I get a good lost will alternate it with the rice cakes so I'm not eating the same every week.

Who do you like from x factor? I'm not sure about any of them yet!

Definately Janet for me but also I like Sami. I have to admit its hard this time but trust Loui to have a entertainer in his which will probably last until the last 4 but at least this one is better than Jedward lol.

Yeah it's a nice alternative! And tasty!! I like Melba toast too but find it a bit bland. You can have 4 for 2pp!!

I find the Melba toast bland to and more crumblerly than the rice cakes.

I love rice cakes! My bf hates them as he thinks they are tasteless but I genuinely enjoy them!!

They are on there own I agree there but when you put a dairalea light cheese spread triangle on them they are nice. I only use 1 triangle between the 2 thats enough for me.

chug said:
Definately Janet for me but also I like Sami. I have to admit its hard this time but trust Loui to have a entertainer in his which will probably last until the last 4 but at least this one is better than Jedward lol.

Think Sophie might go, I think she is good but can see who would vote for her!!

Think Sophie might go, I think she is good but can see who would vote for her!!

I thought that Frankie might go this week and I hope he does becaus he is so big headed lol

i think its very great how you've come back and proper determand! i will be following your diary :D xx

I thought that Frankie might go this week and I hope he does becaus he is so big headed lol

I couldn't agree more. He can't even sing really well!!!!!

I la la love Miasha B (not spelled right:eek:). She sounds like a star already

i think its very great how you've come back and proper determand! i will be following your diary :D xx

Awww thanks. Oh yes I'm more determined than even and I think you have to be to achieve your goal. Don't get me wrong I always feel like some chocolate but then when I work out the points I just can't use them I like to eat as much food as possible and get the most from my points. For example I went to my OH mothers today and had a sunday meal and spent 18 points on a meal I would never normally dream of spending that many but I had no choice lol. I'm glad you will follow my diary feel free to comment any time x x

Back