Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

I'm trying to get my head around smaller regular losses. I've never had a problem getting big losses but I'm 34 now and would rather know I'm eating healthier and slowly losing rather than cheating then starving to get 5-6lbs a week off xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good for you. I am 38 this year and I am starting to worry about my old age and having all sorts of problems when I am older.
X

38?? I would have said you were younger than me from your photo! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

38?? I would have said you were younger than me from your photo! Xx

I don't have children, therefore no stress! That's the secret to eternal youth!

I don't have children, therefore no stress! That's the secret to eternal youth!

More joy than stress!

Anyway.... you two are babies.... I'll be 52 soon and I'm still a spring chicken :D

I'm feeling like the baby of the group now! Can't believe that BCP - you do not look your age!!

Though I've always been an old soul, and think my furbabies cause more stress than real babies at the moment!
X

I'm feeling like the baby of the group now! Can't believe that BCP - you do not look your age!!

Though I've always been an old soul, and think my furbabies cause more stress than real babies at the moment!
X

And fur babies are supposed to be stress relief xx

More joy than stress!

Anyway.... you two are babies.... I'll be 52 soon and I'm still a spring chicken :D

52! Wow, you do look good!

I would love a furbaby, but I am allergic to said fur :cry: I would love a cat.

I would never have said 52 BCP you look much younger! My baby doesn't stress me out even though he's 13 and the hormones are raging he's a delight. My step daughters daily tantrums can stress me out and fur babies have caused me stress lately but not anymore and apart from yesterday which was horrendous I am stress free for now...I think I'll give up stress for lent because that would be more of a challenge than chocolate.xx

Step kids are born to stress us out lol ! hows things today ? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I'm a lot better than yesterday thanks Karen. Been looking at going to college and doing a course but it's so confusing! How are you Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm fine ta lil uns unwell tho, docs for him tomorrow, iv been thinking about doing childcare from home for a long while so going to look into some info online, what u planning on doing ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww hope your little one is better soon. All I've ever done is retail so I fancy going into payroll or admin. There's plenty of info around in childminding try your council cos if they're like ours they can put you in touch with the right people xx

Yea I live just below a fab com centre first that will give me info regarding courses etc too, I am quite undecided at the mo I dont know whether to try n get in Nhs clerical side as its all I have done for 13 years nut really miss aux nursing too so wouldnt mind aiming for NHS aux nursing when I have lost a fair few stone work has fitted perfectly for me as I have lost 7 stone already and was far far too unfit to do anything but sit on my arse for years so its going to be hard to leave the taxi office but need to for my sanity lol My hubby works in local garage and hes clocking up office admin for his cv at the mo hes enjoying it... time to shift n go to the hellhole called work lol have a lovely day rain for us again huh but its nice for the weekend apparently xx

I enjoy retail but it's never really used my brain and I want to learn something new. Would love to be a benefits or money adviser for someone like citizens advice or the council but no idea how to get into it without having admin qualifications first or volunteering with citizens advice but I need to be getting paid. A friend of mine is doing her nurses training at the mo, she does crazy hours. I'm lucky at the moment cos I'm working from home which fits in nicely with the kids but I'm too close to the fridge lol have a good day in hell! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have you had a good food day ? xx

I had a great on plan day but didn't make weigh in again. Had to go do something else but my scales at home are showing a loss so I don't mind too much about missing it. Planning a treat night tomorrow cos I'm having a catch up night with my sister so today's food looks like this

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (hex a and b)

Lunch - ham salad made with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and beetroot

Dinner - the oh has asked for my home made turkey burgers and sw chips

Snack - no doubt I'll have a packet of French fries to get my crisp fix in for the day (4 syns)

Looks like a yummy day planned :D You know something's good when OH makes requests!
X

O fab you had that loss even if not making group sometimes its just not possible to get there ... today sounds a fab day im fancying burgers too I got some homemade ones in freezer mmmmm thats a plan for tea lol

Have a fantastic time with your sister xx

Back