Chunky Madwife. Back on Track.

Chunky Madwife

Okay, so Day 3 wasn't quite as much fun. Stinking headache since around 6 am. Oldest boy off school sick, so back to bed for a snuggle. This was my worst day last time, so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

The headache is still there, been niggling all day. But feeling OK. Had a slice of cooked ham and a bite of OH omelette. REsisted chip shop pizza and chips that the kids had.
:flirt2:

Otherwise I have been fine. Had a sneaky wee in this morning - 5lb off apparently. I am going to try and resist the lure of the scales, last time I was a daily weigher. This time I will try and maybe only do it once or twice a week. But always at the same time.

Well that's me at Day 5, headaches are gone. DEfinitely back in the way of it, ketosis is here and I feel great!

I don't feel like I have that horrible ketosis mouth, my teeth feel really clean.

But I POAS at work (medical grade dipsticks) and ++++ ketones, so all good. Food doesn't tempt me at all at the minute. I know i will face temptations and I won't always be as strong, but right now I feel good.

Strangely enough I feel that my face is thinner, and my skin looks better than it has for ages.

Looks like am on track for a 7lb loss this week but will officially weigh in on monday morning.

My aim for this week is to bite the bullet and attend a zumba class. On my own unless I can convince a friend to come with me.

I know getting started is the hardest part, so I really want to do this sooner rather than later.

Cheers everyone xxx

I started zumba 4 weeks ago on my own, really scary at first but once the class starts everyone may as well be on their own, you should definitely go for it x

How're you doing chunky? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you make it to Zumba? I'd love to try that bit have to much to wobble right now hehehe! Hope your week is going well xx

Hey peeps! Sorry have been remiss and not on MInimins for a wee bit.

Things are going OK, have had a few blips with some nibbles of chicken, ham etc. Had a low carb lunch out with friends today so hoping that won't be a problem.

Feeling great. Just about to post this weeks weigh-in - just the 2lbs this week, but that is 12lb over a fortnight which is fine by me! I am thinking about maybe only having a weigh in every two weeks (but not sure I can resist the temptation to hop on the scales!)

As for Zumba, not yet! Been busy working and spring cleaning so haven't been yet. I will! I will!

How's everyone else doing?

Chunky Madwife said:
EPIC fail today. Very gutted.

Next few days are a social whirl so am going to cut my losses, switch off and start afresh on monday.

Disappointed at self. Immensely so.:mad:

Awww CM don't be to hard on yourself it's really tough :( yeah best to start afresh on Monday spend the next few days writing down your reasons for doing this and the things you hate about being overweight maybe that'll help you when you restart x

Thank you so much. Am so upset. I had managed to stay in proper ketosis the whole time and I was feeling so good and positive.

I know it's just a blip, but I really didn't want to become a constant restarter. What an almighty arse.

I WILL be back. xxxx

Chunky Madwife said:
Thank you so much. Am so upset. I had managed to stay in proper ketosis the whole time and I was feeling so good and positive.

I know it's just a blip, but I really didn't want to become a constant restarter. What an almighty arse.

I WILL be back. xxxx

Just make sure you stay strong Monday and this will just be a distant memory in a few weeks :)

Back