Cider Vinegar

Just had my vinegar guys .... it wasn't tooooooo bad, but I did end up diluting it after heeding Jan's words.

Good luck!

P x

Also got full unopened bottle of green tea tablets anyone want them? H&B you can tell I have tried it all lol x

Zoesastar said:
Il give them a go if u dont want them Jan! X

Wohoo PM me your address ill send them on Monday, these are unopened im sure as got a BOGOF. Shame to waste them but cant take them when with child lol xx

Flippin hell Ive missed out lol xxx

Hmmm well I gave it a go with water, following jan's advice. I wasn't sure whether to sip it or knock it back like a shot, I opted for the latter Lol. Not entirely sure it's for me .... It left me feeling a bit sicky-bo-bicky to be honest and my tummy has been a bit like a washing machine since. I might go and get the tablets from h&b as I think I might have a delicate constitution :sign0137:(tequila never made me feel this bad!! Lol I wonder if they make a vinegar out of that?? Lol)

My Nan always used to drink a tablespoon of cider vinegar in a glass of water every day. she said it was a healthy thing to do. Just remembered that since reading your post. Going to give it a go.

Wish i'd seen this this morning, yuk at lunchtime.

Morning DNSF

I think he was offering a 'Christmas tip' regarding the oat bran, that is, fill up on extra oat bran and you will physically be able to eat less bad stuff :D

P x
Ah that makes sense LOL, thank you xx

Just had my vinegar guys .... it wasn't tooooooo bad, but I did end up diluting it after heeding Jan's words.

Good luck!

P x

I had a dose at lunchtime, measured it out and sipped to start with then drank quickly, I then had to have a drink of coffee to wash away the taste, was so yuk. Had a bit of a toilet whosh tonight, so not sure if it was the vinegar or maybe the mussels I had for supper, although they should have been ok.

Gonna have a dose for bedtime, but will water it down and drink it quickly. Anything to try and get rid of this holiday weight.

lol I don't Know what they are but I try anything once xxx

Hmm reading that is a worry, already got enough problems with my teeth LOL. Maybe once a day or every other day would be better.

Hiya :)...yeah I agree. I've since read that it's best to dilute it with some tepid water. I'm going to buy some and try it maybe every other day but diluted. Saska x

Thanks Jan xxx

How is the cider vinegar thing going? Bought some this morning & going to give it a go!!!!!!!

Back