Cjs diary - I'll do it this time!

Thank you for your reply post.

I am feeling much better today, been to see a friend and had a good catch up and also a chat about lots of stuff going round my head, was good to offload and chat to someone, rather than bottling it all up, never a good idea for me!

Today I have been really good.

B - grapefruit
L - Toast - HexB, baked beans, cheese - HexA
D - Innocent veg pot - 6.5 syns (I got some of these cheap, hence why I've had them a couple of times this week, but all gone now)

snacks - satsumas, happy snax - 2 syns

I did take some cake to my friend's, however I had the smallest slice of it, with about a dessertspoon of ice-cream, just enough to taste it really, so going to count that as 7.5 syns, to be on the safe side.

just made some cabbage and potato soup for tomorrow, tastes yummy, and that is syn free!

so onwards and downwards, back to my positive attitude, no getting upset over old photos, I can't change them, I can only change the onest that are taken in the future. I don't think it helped that I was feel tired and not all that great to start with.

:)

Morning
Glad your feeling better huni good to have a catch up with a good friend. You are doing great just remember that :) put that photo away somewhere safe an get it out in 6 months an just think how far you'll have come
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Keep smiling !

I've had a lovely day today.

Whilst the girls were sleeping (both at the same time, doesn't happen very often!) I sorted out all the food cupboards in my kitchen, so I can see exactly what food I've got and how much so that I know easily what to buy. I tend to stock up on food when it is on offer/cheap, and it all gets slotted into the cupboards normally, so i don't know what exactly I've got. Now they are all sorted out and I've had some lovely ideas for meals!

Went to an open afternoon at the local church, where I go to a coffee morning with my girls once a week, so know a few people there. It was lovely, nice to chat to people, and they were all so friendly, which was great. They were doing crafts/games/puppets etc for the kids, then they had a BBQ and table full of food and cake.

I was very good, I only had 1 quality street, and looked on minimins for the syns, and I didn't give in and have any cake! I had a small cup of tomato soup instead.

Then came home, got the girls ready for bed, then tidied the front room, which looked like a bomb had hit the toy boxes, and did some more housework.

Off to have a lovely hot bath in a bit and then to bed I think!

Hi how are you are you WI today ? x

Hiya, I'm really good! Well done on your loss, that's brilliant. I lost 4lbs! 4 more and I've lost a stone and a half!

Am going to have a 100% week this week coming, going to keep this going.

Have you got any plans for the weekend?
Xx

CarolineJ said:
Hiya, I'm really good! Well done on your loss, that's brilliant. I lost 4lbs! 4 more and I've lost a stone and a half!

Am going to have a 100% week this week coming, going to keep this going.

Have you got any plans for the weekend?
Xx

Well done thought I'd wrote on here early, but must've not pressed send ha ha
Here's to another 100% week the only difference I shall make this week is I'm going to calculate my syns over the 7 days so out of 105 instead of 15 a day. I'm out at a 50th party sat nite so alcohol will be consumed an you know my track record is not that great so will probably need a few extra syns :)
What are you up to ?

nothing in particular this weekend, maybe going to see my Gran with my Mum, catch up with a friend, should be nice!

That's a good idea about using your syns over the full week rather than each day. I've just had this evening - a bottle of crabbies ginger beer, two jaffa cake bars and two chocolate mousses, which come to 33 syns - was feeling a bit guilty, but I think I am going to do the same this week, so after taking off the syns I already had today (12) this leaves me 60 syns over the next 6 days. Which I think will be more than manageable! I just really wanted something sweet (or maybe a few bits!) and the ginger beer has been sat in my fridge for over a month, and I have resisted drinking it!

Have a brilliant time on Saturday night! I'll be very drunk this time in a month, when I'm out for my birthday, not that I'm counting, and I won't be counting syns that day either, and have decided to just be normal for the rest of the week, and just have a fantastic, no count day! :D

xx

I synned all my naughty treats last night, at 50 syns - eek!

This leaves me 55 syns and I've had 11 today, leaving me 44 for the rest of the week. I'm going to stick within my syns! I can do it!

today -

B - apple
L - Walkers smokey bacon crisps (9 syns), chicken - free, ham - free, cheese - HexA, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, carrot, pepper, salad cream - 1 syn
D - bread - HexB, homemade baked beans

milk - 1 syn

I've had a busy day today, got me and the girls ready and was out of the house by 8.30, went for a walk to get to the greengrocers and get a few bits, also popped in the library and got some more cookbooks to flick through and get ideas from. That was an hour and 45 minute walk, it was a lovely morning, nice and crisp!

Then had a friend come over to try and fix the problem with our boiler, we can't at the moment use the timer, but we can manually put the heating on and off, so at least we still have heating! It's an inconvenience, but one we can live with at least.

Then off to my Gran's this afternoon with the girls and my parents, and got home at 5.30! After Ava and Erin went to bed I've spent the last 2 hours doing housework, which I just don't get the chance to do in the day really, even if I'm at home. My parents are having Ava and Erin for a day soon, so that I can get on and do the housework that I can't do with them here, for example, the walk-in wardrobe in our room needs a huge tidy, I have so many clothes I do not wear at all any more, and don't think I would wear even when I do fit into them as I don't really like them anymore, but I can't sort this out when Erin is in bed as she is still in our room, and I can't do it in the day as I don't get long enough stretches to!

Food today, haven't eaten a great deal actually, really need to get some tea done, but I'm just not all that hungry!

B - apple
L - bread - HexB, cheese - HexA, ham, tomato, tomato puree, pepper
D - grapefruit (so far)

3 syns for milk in tea/coffee and 1 date for 2 syns.

Syns remaining for the week - 42, minus 5 used today - 37 left for the next 4 days.

I've decided to change my target weight today, as at my original target I was still in the overweight section for my BMI, and although it sounds silly I would love to be what they class as "normal"! However, I may change this again if I get to my original target and feel really happy. It's not set in stone, I just don't to be the size I am anymore!

On a plus, I saw my Uncle today and he told me that I have lost a lot of weight, which certainly boosted me, as it's the first time anyone has really commented on it. I've tried not to tell people that I am losing weight, so that if they comment or say I look thinner, then I know that I really do look thinner, rather them knowing that I am on a diet and saying to try and make me feel good, if that makes sense?

Better go and see what I fancy for tea!

well, that was quick, I've just made tea - thai style mince with rice - and it is yummy, and 6.5 syns per portion - so that leaves me 30.5 syns for the next 4 days.

that's about 7.5 each day, i can do that, just need to have some days with big big salads for lunch, that'll help!

Had to put a picture, was really pleaaed with this dinner - synned and cooked in less than 30 minutes from scratch!

picture didn't attach :(

Last edited:
It won't add my photos, just keeps saying the application has crashed! I'll do it tonight on my computer!

Today's food -

B - scrambled egg, homemade baked beans - 1 syn, bread - HexB
L - homemade lentil soup - free, 3 wholemeal crackerbread - 3 syns, pears
D - beef casserole with onions, carrots, leeks, potatoes, parsnips and served with savoy cabbage (1.5 syns per portion)

Coffee - 1 syn for milk

Syns left for the next 3 days - 25.

Hmm, I seem to be managing ok on my syns, I may read back and recount to make I've added up correctly!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111113_154632.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111113_154632.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ForumRunner_20111113_154732.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111113_154732.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
Oh, the photos have been added now, twice!

This should be a picture of my two baby girls!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111113_155508.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111113_155508.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 17
CarolineJ said:
Oh, the photos have been added now, twice!

This should be a picture of my two baby girls!

How cute are they !!! x

Back