Cjs diary - I'll do it this time!

Thank you!

Tiny change to my food today, as I haven't had a HexA, I'm going to use the milk I had in my coffee and a tea just now, rather than use syns, so today now looks like:-

Today's food -

B - scrambled egg, homemade baked beans - 1 syn, bread - HexB
L - homemade lentil soup - free, 3 wholemeal crackerbread - 3 syns, pears
D - beef casserole with onions, carrots, leeks, potatoes, parsnips and served with savoy cabbage (1.5 syns per portion)

Milk - HexA

later tonight - kiwi fruit and melon

Syns left for the next 3 days - 26.

Have just been looking through the recipes and found one for chocolate brownies, think I might make that next week! Yum! and at 1 syn a square, I can have more than one and not feel guilty!

I've had a good day today, went out for a really long walk - walked to town (3 miles) walked round town and then walked home again (3 miles) with Ava in the buggy and Erin strapped to me in the baby carrier. It was good, I feel brilliant for it, was a little tiring! Walked it with a friend and her daughter, whose a couple of weeks older than Ava, and they get on so well.

We went to Ikea for lunch - Ava had 5 meatballs, mash and gravy and an apple, and I had coffee - all for 99p! I had a big bowl of soup with a couple of cheese scones before I left so that I could resist the Ikea food!

I also went this evening to Tesco Home Stores and doubled up my vouchers and bought - 2 wooden chopping boards (mine is starting to crack and is about 10 years old), a zester, a new pair of tongs, a rotary cheese grater (to save my fingers) and a colander, a new hand blender and a new hand mixer and a shaver, all of which cost me £5.50 (after using £20 clubcard vouchers doubled up).

Food today -

B - melon
L - lentil soup, 3 cheese scones (3.5 syns)
snack - melon
D - chilli and rice (2 syns) and bread

HexA - milk
HexB - bread

syns left for the next 2 days - 20.5

As you said, you certainly did get a lot for £5.50!

I doubled up my vouchers for a new mobile for Christmas, but couldn't wait, so had it last week;)

As you said, you certainly did get a lot for £5.50!

I doubled up my vouchers for a new mobile for Christmas, but couldn't wait, so had it last week;)

I wanted to get some new clothes for me, but decided not to, at least until I have lost most of the weight I want to.

I've decided to have a green day today, but after having all EE for the last 6 weeks, I hope I've got the green day right!

B - bread (HexB), clover (3 syns), marmite, milk in coffee (1 syn)

L - veg casserole (1.5 syns), cheese scones (using HexA for the cheese), 3 kiwi fruit

afternoon snacks - 2 satsumas, jaffa cake bar (5 syns), 2 mini maryland cookies (2 syns)

D - tomato and aubergine risotto, parmesan (HexA), bread (HexB)

syns for tomorrow - 8

Phew, looks like I might make it this week on syns - I am definitely not having a syn binge this Thursday!!

Well done Caroline on getting those syns back into weekly allowance hopefully scales will be nice on Thursday too
What a bargin hunter you are fantastic shop for so little, next time they come through you will be able to double them up on clothes cause you'll be needing some smaller sizes soon x

Well done Caroline on getting those syns back into weekly allowance hopefully scales will be nice on Thursday too
What a bargin hunter you are fantastic shop for so little, next time they come through you will be able to double them up on clothes cause you'll be needing some smaller sizes soon x

I hope so! I've asked for my birthday and christmas presents to be money so that I can save it and then go shopping later on next year when I have lost more weight!!

Had a much lazier day today, in fact I have not left the house, but I think I needed it really, it's been nice and relaxing.

food today -

B - none - oops!

milk in coffees - 2
bread from late night snack last night - 4

L - left over tomato and aubergine risotto and salad. mustard mayo - 2, bread - HexB

snacks - kiwi fruit

D - chicken and barley stew, rice - free

was a little naughty and had a packet of hula hoops and a few raisins and don't have any syns left, but I'm not too upset about it, as if I hadn't of had that syn binge last Thursday I would have had plenty of syns left, so just need to learn my lesson!

WI tomorrow morning, I should be feeling confident due to all my walking and being good all week apart from the crisps and raisins this afternoon, but I don't know, I just don't feel like I'm going to lose, hopefully the morning will have good news!!

On a plus, I have a day to myself tomorrow as my parents have my girls and I am having my haircut for free! I had more than half of my hair cut off a few months ago, and quite prefer it shorter, it's about shoulder length now.

fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Oh another new hairstyle just posted on shenzi's diary about her new style you going put a picture on for us to see ?
I've got long hair an always saying I want it cut shorter then chicken out maybe one day
Hope the scales are good iam not sure what to expect neither good luck to us both :) enjoy your day off xx

Yay, I am now in the 100s rather than the 200s for my weight!

I lost 2lbs this week, am really pleased, 2 more lbs and I've lost 1 and a half stone!!

Wooo!

Well done you are really doing so well keep going let's see if we can have another 100% week bring it on
Enjoy your "free" day x

lynica said:
Well done you are really doing so well keep going let's see if we can have another 100% week bring it on
Enjoy your "free" day x

Thank you!
I'm just getting the girls ready now to be picked up soon, then off to have my haircut. I can't have as much cut off as last time, I went from long hair to shoulder length!

Have a good day too! Here's to another 100% week.

I've actually preferred having a weekly syn allowance, may try going that again this week.

x

Love it :) nice to put a face to your name x

I can't believe it's Friday again already, the weeks are flying by!

I decided to syn my dinner last night, I don't know if I've got it exactly right, but I thought it would be better than not synning it at all! I've tried to err on the side of caution and over-estimate the syns slightly, and I'm going for a weekly syn amount again this week!!!

HexA - milk
HexB- bread

B - grapefruit

sugar in coffee at hairdressers (2), and a very very small chocolate (1)

afternoon lunch - bread - HexB, clover (3) marmite, grapefruit

D - 2 chicken wings, skin removed - free, duck pancakes - 30 (allowing 19 for the duck and 11 for the homemade pancakes, made from flour, water and 1tsp sugar)

I then went a little bit crazy and ate 8 pink and whites, which I warmed in the microwave - (12). I don't know why, I felt really ill after and went to bed. I think I got a taste for them.

so a total of 50 syns for the day.

leaving me 55 for the next 6 days.

It's like a repeat of last week. Still, at least I am counting the syns, rather than what I would normally do, and just eat it and not count.

Going to have a much much better day today, i actually do not fancy eating pink and whites again!!!!

Bloomin' Heck, when you go for a weigh day binge, you certainly do it in style!:8855:

I've never tried a pink & white, but loads in my meeting rave about them, haven't heard anyone saying that they put them in the microwave mind;)

untitled.png

I felt awful after, and am not doing that again! I don't want this to become a habit!

Been out walking and to playgroyp this morning, getting food shopping and then pushing it 2 miles home on the buggy with Erin on me in baby carrier! Was out on my feet for about 6 hours, bar having a coffee whilst Ava had lunch. That's helped me feel better about myself.

I think I can be a little self-destructive sometimes ...

Back