Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

Well done, an achievement is an achievement in my book doesn't matter about the size.

With you on writing it down. Joining minimins and writing it down is what has kept me at it. I've a long way to go but each step is a step closer and even a step back is quickly put into perspective on here

I am into the 14 stones for the first time since I was about 14 (16 years ago!). To some people 14 stone probably seems massive but to me it feels great! :D I was 19.5 stone in 2009 :eek: Started properly healthy eating at 17st 9lbs, 3 months ago. Never thought I would last this long but I have and I feel great!

Thankyou very much Cat :) It's slowing down a bit now but I think that's more to do with going to the gym & building muscle than anything else x

I hit the 3 stone gone mark today! :clap: I am so happy! Gone from 17st 9lbs, to 14st 9lbs in 13 weeks. Onward & downward :D

i now weigh 12stone 11lbs, i weight 18 stone 4lbs when i started in January. I dont ever remember being in the 12s and i only have 11lbs to lose now!

Wow Ria, thats awesome. pretty much the same starting weight as me and here you, are 10 months later, nearly there...it really does make my task look less daunting

Well done

I've been reading about everyone's amazing losses and just wanted to add my own HUGE well done to all of you

:happy096:

It doesn't matter which weightloss route you take as diets will never be a 'one size fits all' (if you'll excuse the pun :rolleyes:). The important thing is that whichever path you choose it gets you to your final destination.

Enjoy the journey ... it could be the best one you'll ever take :D

All the best,

I've been reading about everyone's amazing losses and just wanted to add my own HUGE well done to all of you

:happy096:

It doesn't matter which weightloss route you take as diets will never be a 'one size fits all' (if you'll excuse the pun :rolleyes:). The important thing is that whichever path you choose it gets you to your final destination.

Enjoy the journey ... it could be the best one you'll ever take :D

All the best,

Couldn't agree more Sharon really inspirational post

You guys are doing so well you should all be very proud of yourselves well done

I have been doing ww for 6 months and have lost 3.5 stone!
Have just reached my goal.
The last time I weighted 9st anything was in my teens!!!!!
So happy :)

I am under 15 stone for the first time in a long long long time....and it feels good, even if it doesn't really show yet !!!
As a chronic yoyo dieter I never want to see that number again on the scales....

Diva x

Your achievements on here, big and small are amazing !! Thanks for sharing......

Happy for you, Diva!!! :)

Move on

I get weighed on ties and come out and eat for england so lose about 1pm a week, what can I do to stop it and what can I eat when I come out help :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Sonkie[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say this is a great thread and well done to everyone - such an inspiration - i've lost 10lb so far - you have to start somewhere, and im determind to chip away at this and get the figure I want and deserve back - good luck to us all.

Back