Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Congrats on your loss and woohooo nearly into the next weight range x

STS this week. Not been 100% good so can't be disappointed.
Next week got the Xmas dos and nights out... Will try to get through without a whopping gain, but mainly out to enjoy myself now!!!

Back!!!! Weird to be here agin, hoping old friends will re-join as we had such a lovely group here before and it was also lovely to see new people come along.

Only lost 1 stone since minis closed, that's quite depressing!! But I'm still on the weight loss oath, and heading towards the 20 stone Mark....
Hello!
Another one back on here:D
I have done worse than you since minimins went......have gained just over a stone:confused:
But well done on getting closer to the next milestone :)

Hi Denn!!
Nice to see you back on here.
Looks on Fb like you've been having a great time :)
You'll get that stone off in no time... Are you still walking? The cold weather has put a bit of a stop to my walking. I think I need to buy a better coat and get out there... Or maybe I will wait until the spring?! Lol

Hey!
Yes, I have been having a great time lol, perhaps TOO good, hence the weight gain!:confused::D
Actually, no, I haven't been walking or exercising much the past few weeks, which could well be the problem along with naughty food!:D
Just seem to have lost my mojo a bit again recently......but I have got a lot of other stuff going on like builders in replastering upstairs bedrooms(courtesy of landlord just before xmas!:mad:)
Hence my downstairs has belongings everywhere and it's really annoying me, just looks a mess:confused:
I think that is half the reason why I can't concentrate on sticking to plan?
Yes, get a warm coat , wrap up and go walking, I may do that myself soon:)...we shouldn't really let British weather put us off?:D
I also have a Bellicon rebounder now too (mini trampoline with bungees instead of springs-no noise:D).....was doing exercise on that a shot while ago, excellent workout!....also have a youtube channel with a woman from facebook who has made hundreds of video workouts for it- very good:)...and ideal for if you don't want to go out....along with the Leslie Sansone walking dvd workouts
Jeeez......I really need to get back to doing all this!:D

Haven't weighed in after Xmas yet... To scared!! Am still eating everything in sight,Mao will let myself enjoy new year, then give myself a week back on plan before I peek at the damage

Missed you guys. Am going to be back on it in January. Seriously want to shift another 1 stone to get under 40 bmi

Hi just popping by to subscribe. Happy New Year :)

Hi Claire, I couldn't get onto my old account so I've started this new one. Nice to see some familiar faces. I'm up 8.8lb but it's ok as every ounce is well deserved and I'm looking forward to a chicken salad and sesh on the exercise bike tomorrow. susu xxx

Well done on the stone weight loss.. I've also put about that much on! Good luck!! You can do it :)

Back on the wagon on Monday.
Xmas and NY has been fab, eaten and rink extremely well. cAke and sugar levels are off the scale.
The sugar crash on Monday/Tuesday is going to be horrendous, but I'm going to pack bundles of fruit and water in my lunch back to help me through it...
First goal is to get through the 20st barrier,
Then to get below 19st 6lbs which would take me below bmi of 40
Then My target will be to get to 18 stone.

Once the weather improves, I'd like to increase my excercise levels again so thinking springtime walks, maybe even a little jog in the summer, who knows... But I'm ready for another losing year!! Looking forward to making (and hopefully meeting?!) lots more new friends on here, very happy minis is back, I've missed it!!

Good to hear you enjoyed Christmas and New Year! You are going to smash your targets this year! You sound determined and positive :)

I need to find some nice places to walk. I don't do anywhere near enough exercise!

Hey Claire!
I think most of us really enjoyed the xmas food and drink, and I am also not looking for to the sugar crash!:eek:
But bit of determination and willpower and we will conquer it!
re-charge that Fitbit! :D

Hi Claire don't usually come into this forum im a slimming worder lol but came across your thread when looking someone else up. I have just read through all 26 pages lol and just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you have been for me you have done so well. How are the knees now? Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Happy New Year! I can identify with the Christmas excesses but onwards and downwards now, we can do it. xxx

Wow, thanks Jackie :) big chunk in the middle missing from when the forum was closed, but it has been like a long steady journey... Still going!! Couldn't have done it without the support on here (and a small dose of personal stubbornness!). Knees are pretty much completely pain free now! can even kneel down on the floor, and bear ti bend my knees and hold for a minute or two. I'm now trying yoga to bring up my strength even more. I think it was after I lost 10% that I really started to notice a benefit.

Essie! Nice to see you posting. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

Got a soup maker for Xmas, and made a massive batch of golden veg soup (butternut squash, carrot and parsnip). I added sage for flavour. Had some for lunch today - delicious!!

Work has bit a bit of a trial. Rumbling tummy!! Packed lots of fruit in my lunch bag, and that has kept me going.
So far:

B: slimfast mocha shake
S: banana
L: golden veg soup with packet of walkers cream cheese sunbite frackers
S: 2 clementines, and 4 mini Jamie Dodgers
S: 2 clementines
D: pork Wellington with bubble and squeak

Dinner not exactly diet ideal but leftovers from the weekend, and figure I deserved a nice dinner after being so good all day.

Also managed to walk 3 miles today whilst at work having to get between hospital sites - bonus!

Hope everyone else has had a good day and has survived those rumbling tummies!!

Well done Hun, sounds like a very positive day. I do like those Sunbites, they are yummy xxxxx

Weight watchers tomato soup for lunch today. The usual slimfast shake for breakfast and then topped up with bana and clementines throughout the day to stave off the hunger!! Got fajitas for tea tonight.

It's nice to be back on plan :)

Two very yummy sounding days! Especially the fajitas, one of my favourite things :) It is a great feeling being back on plan :)

Back