Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Fajitas were delicious!!

Yes Susie, I'm a Calorie counter. use slim fast products a bit, but basically track everything on MFP and try to hit around 1400

Today I stuck to plan again. yay me! Got home and made a huge batch of tomato soup with lentils. Works out about 170 clamper portion, and I've made 8 portions.., almost a bucket of soup!!

Also managing a bit if excercise at work again. today Inthink I've Sone about 6,000 steps which is a good amount for me. If I could do that every day I'd be happy :)

Wi on Saturday,,, I feel nervous!!

Right... So I reckon I've got a 5lb gain since mid -Dec... Well I REALLY enjoyed Xmas, and I've been 100% back on plan for a week already so really WHO KNIWS... Who DARES THINK what the gain would have been if I weighed last week.

Feel a bit crap about it... Had a stupid idea I was going to have lost weight... Not for any good or logical reason... Just a bit of Xmas hope !!

So am back up to 20st 6. I WILL get last 20st!!
Got a holiday in padtow in 2 weeks time. Don't want to diet on holiday, but will perhaps try to at least be sensible with meal choices and try to get some excercise each day.

Sometimes all we have is hope! That gain will be gone as quickly as it appeared :) And you have a good plan for your holiday too :) You will be seeing the teens in no time :)

YOU WILL DO IT you have done brill so far x

I agree that you shouldn't diet on holiday...you should enjoy it. Like you said, just make sensible choices.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

Aw, I'm sorry about the gain. :(

When I go on holiday, I still log food, but I set my calories to maintenance level--what it would take to maintain my current weight. That way, I end up with enough food to feel like I'm indulging and having fun, but I hopefully don't come back home to a frustrating gain.

Christmas gain be gone.

Whilst I'm not so disciplined myself, and I usually espouse the theory that holiday calories don't count, on this occasion, I think it would be wise to try to follow GSP's good example.

Thanks everyone.
I think I'm going to try and be at least a little bit good on hols. My last holiday, and the Xmas, I completely let loose and stuffed my face! I feel like I can still enjoy my holiday away (in Padstow) whilst having some healthy meals too.
Hopefully chances to get out on some long walks will help too.

Crappy day at work today. I really am not enjoying my job managing others. Been sticking at it for 2 years now hoping I will grow to like it, but can't help but think I need a completely new job. I am reducing my hours next month to do a bit of a different role in a similar department so maybe that will help solve things

i hope you have a great holiday .............. i agree if you have not liked it in 2 years your not going to like it hun follow your heart 2016 is your year to change things x x

Whoop 4lbs off.

1 more week of work till I am off on holiday. Would l
I've to lose at least 2lbs next week and break through the 20st bracket in time for hols...

Lots of jobs to do around the house this weekend, will go and do food shopping and then might try to do some time on the treadmill.

Got a new soup recipe to try - curried butternut squash, lentil and coconut. Sound interesting doesn't it?! Not sure how it will turn out, but I will give it a go :)

Back