Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

im on face book to huni so i will add you,doesnt sound shallow id be the same i think and theres nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition,dont let it get out of hand though and remember your doing it for you
xx

Reactions: Taz
Nah I wont let get outta hand I have a years head start on her AND she tried to diet b4 - had pills reductil and lost over 2 stone and has put that and more on since stopping as she never changed her eating habits?!
x

im on face book to huni so i will add you,doesnt sound shallow id be the same i think and theres nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition,dont let it get out of hand though and remember your doing it for you
xx

ohhh add me add me to!
im on claires so you can look me up if ya want LOL

WOOOOHOOOOO, 3lb aint bad at all claire, you can get that off and the targets are really achievable too. YAY!

Thanks chick 2009 I will become a skinnier minny! x

Well you got me miss!

I aint telling her bout this site no fecking way! x

We will sort out our dodgy mates! Bloody feckers.

can i come on your fb too? i missed out tonight cos i got flu starting ..real bad female flu too!!!! lol xxx

Good Morning

Well still into the whole thing and am gna write my food diary in a min :)

Takin my mum shopping today (she broke ankle so cant drive ffs!)

All good fun - so heres hoping for another EE good day :)
x

Hey Claire it's not shallow at all. When my friends say they are going on a diet I get competitive too, I think it's only natural. My mate is about to rejoin SW before have a band fitted and while I am really happy for her as she desperately needs to lose the weight, if she gets smaller than me I would have to beat her with a very large stick!

My mate has always been slimmer than me, so I dont think it can be considered at competition. I am just going to get on with it and let her starve herself, nothing I say makes any difference.

I havn't got off to the best of starts. Had to take DD to hospital so grabbed a panini. Tesco panini's are 10.5 syns :eek:. Still, I only usually have about 8 each day so it will even itself out over the week. Could have been worse, I could have had crisps and chocolate with it too!

Good luck for today Claire. I know we can beat our pesky mates and motivate each other to keep going. Off to do my food diary now. And to have a sneaky peak at yours too!

yh thats it the thought of her being smaller than me - how sad lol

App she is starting class tomm now - grrrrr.......

Well.....

Where do I start, DD is ill so we off to the Drs soon :(

My friend has started sw group.....I am not happy and I feel really silly. Grrrrrrrrr. I cant see her sticking to it and only last night she said she dont understand sw and is more a ww gal - WTF is it her doing it to rival me! I wanna support her but I aslo think she is doing it to try and go better than me!

Grrrrrrr and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aww claire hope little one is ok xx
dont get steamed up over your friend i am sure she is more envious of you ..all your weight loss and maybe she feels a bit left out !
Your not silly at all but just you concentrate on you !!! your such an inspiration
hugs gilly xxx

Back