Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I just boil water, stir it so it makes like a well and then I chuck the eggs in! lol

No major technique! lolol

Yh I feel better Im trying my damndest not to weigh this week as may depress me! xx
Maybe i will give it a go before i by the poacher!
I try some weeks not to wi!

i aint done today or last night lol
x

I poach my eggs in the frying pan in an inch of boiling water. I do them just like fried eggs without the burnt bottom!

I would do it the same as claire, not that anyone cares how i boil an egg, lol. but just want you to know im still here! wonder where my diary is?! could revive it!! x

pmsl come back Rainbow! x

Ditto!! Tsk Tsk! x

Well now its thursday, how quick has the week gone!!

So what the plans today...

I think I am going tto go up my mum n dads for a bit, then get DD from school, Im going on a 3 mile walk this eve :) Oh joy!!

Food for the day

MullerLight and Banana
Lentil Soup and 2 Slices W/M bread
Omlette or Quiche for dinner with veggies!

I think packing up and going! Happy Days! Still really bloated tho and I am staying away from the scales - tryin my hardest anyhoo!!

Have a good day all! xxxx

Oh yes all home made by mummy - so what ill do is ask her n ill let ya know lol

:)
xxx

Well Im back gals - thanks for missing me lol. My diarys been revived, thanks Lou lol. Got LL weigh in tonight - yay cant wait lol xxx

same as Lou just said x

Hi gals. My net is not wking at hm. Wont be bout much... Wil log on at mums wen can. Fell off wagon but bk on now. Heres to this wk....

Here goes my day!
Breakfast 2 wheatabix
10.30 am 1 aplen light and banana
lunch on a green pasta and sauce
then when i get in at 5pm my other alpen bar
then dinner jacket potatoe with beans and salad
then muller light then fruit then syns

OH my! that still makes me look a right pig!!

today i'v eaten, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 nible bread HEB, baked beans with 2 x poached eggs and tomatoes.

snack, mullerlight apple x2

lunch- big bowl of mash, made ith natural yogurt, fresh parsly, tuna, red onion and cheese HEA

tea- batchelors chinese rice, with chicken in swartz sweet and sour sauce with chopped up red pepper.. 3 syns..

dessert - homemade trifle 4 syns..

7 syns for me in total atm!! xxxx

we'll look out for you as and when then matey x

Back