Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Well Im still into the whole thing so heres hoping that it pays off!

I completed my 25 lengths and I have done 25 wall push ups - oh I feel the burn on my arms :/

I have completed my food diary :) I have had a packet of Worcester Sauce Crisps sat staring at me all day - they are still there tho so thats good!

Feeling a tad bloated at the min... Im sure will settle down tho as AF aint due just yet - I think maybe next week!

xxxx

hope you get over your 1lb gain it's nowt really you'll soon have it off (the 1lb i mean):p just looked at your photos you really look great what a difference keep it up hun :girlpower:xx
Thanks Dora! I know I look at me b4 pic and think Im NEVER going back there! I tell you what else I dont get how could my OH think that was attractive :X

To make a basic low Syn rice pudding for two, at 3½ Syns on Green and 7 Syns on Original per serving, simply:
  • bake 57g/2oz dry pudding rice in 568ml/1pt water (stirred well) in the oven at 160°C, Gas 3 for 45 minutes.
  • Remove from the oven, strain the rice to remove the remaining water and return the drained rice to the dish. Add 284ml/½pt semi-skimmed milk and 3 level tbsp sweetener and sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg.
  • Return to the oven for 30 minutes, or until the milk heats through.
Explain how this is 3.5 syns on green day pls!!?!?!? Rice free is it now or is coz pudding rice is that diff!!!!!

I tell you what else I dont get how could my OH think that was attractive :X[/quote]

ah hun know what you mean I always think the same and how could he find me attractive enough to have sex with me urgh !!! x

Ahh KK yh I would use my allowance! I may make this then! Fabulous! xxxx

Yes ditto about the sex - Dont get it :
x

you can make free rice pudding by boiling your rice in water then stirring in a toffee muller

Oooh I would NEVER have thought of that! Would you warm it in oven?
x

you can make free rice pudding by boiling your rice in water then stirring in a toffee muller

Mmmm that sounds great! I think I'll try that tonight for pudding, proper comfort food. I'm feeling a bit off it at the mo (* week) :( and last night ate far too much chocolate! This sounds like it will fill me up and satisfy my sweet craving, all for free!! Fantastic, thanks! :D

I had my bean pie lol

Was lush! Im totally full up but loved it :)

xxx

Well, Im doing ok!
Still quite inspired! Not really on food front but feel like I have a goal at the min so all good!
I was naughty and jumped on the scales and hoping they kinda mean that monday will be ok!
I have 3 pairs of jeans in a 16 - 1 pair feel tight and the other 2 are loose and they are the newer pairs :/
Going on my disc thing again and wall push ups as never made swimming today as ave sore ear!
So all good fun here :)
xxx

Thanks hun - I sing that Gene Genie song everytime I read your name and think of Gene Hunt from Life on Mars (how random) but I love him :)
xxxx

As title sayd would you have beasn 3 days in a row - you think this could have disatrous effects! x

As title sayd would you have beasn 3 days in a row - you think this could have disatrous effects! x

I am having that baked bean pie tonight and I am thinking that the duvet may be hovvering over the bed tonight :massmoon:

PMSL they dont have that affect one me tho! So sod it I only had a small amt yest so Im gna have them with me poached egg!x

I am having double onion frittatta (sp) for lunch, when I can get my ass off the sofa that is!

lol bout time you got a pic up miss""

I know! I hate any pics of me, but this one aint too bad. My chins are hidden :D

Back