ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

I really like the smell of that one, thought it was like Chicken Korma and I love curry so I was really excited but didn't like the soup at all! Gutted but ah well.

So excited for you tomorrow!

I'm a bit nervous. Its only really a 5 day WI so it'll seem so disappointing compared to everyone elses super first week losses! But, I def dont feel like as much of a bloater as I did on Monday, so its all good! lol!

I think you might be surprised ;)

I bet your weigh in will go fine, AND, next week you'll have a 9 dya week so imagine the week 2 weigh in!!

Always look on the bright side!!

I have saved my chilli soup for the weekend, I've heard it is nice so I was saving it for a weekend treat!! hehe. Hope I like it now!!

Eugh I know what you mean about family not being supportive. My mum lost 3 stone earlier this year, but that was because she basically gave up food and exercised like a loon. She had a nervous breakdown and then a stroke because of her radical change in lifestyle (she has a heart condition and high blood pressure so she shouldn't drink, smoke or diet and she did all three at the same time) but when I told her I was doing this diet she was like OOHHHHH it's such a rip off, I didnt have to do a fad diet to lose weight......well no mum....you didn't...but you almost killed yourself in the process. And my dad, who is morbidly obese, is very supportive, but every time I say - dad you should try this diet because it would help you to lose weight quickly and it will take away temptation - ooohhh no, I don't want to do a crazy diet like that, it might be good for you but it wouldn't work for me - without even looking into it!!!

BOOO!!! xxx

Good luck with your journey! I am on day 1 - similarly to you I have thought it is the worst thing I have ever tasted .. but there you go! We are very similar "stats" and from reading your bio (skinny sister ... etc) we sound like we are singing from the same page .. if you need a buddy drop me a PM (I can't PM yet - not enough posts!) Lucy :)

PM'd! :D

Just a quick one, I am just drinking my first Tetra.

It is very strong, and I am worried it might upset my stomach as I usually water down my shakes quite a bit.

Do you need to drink these within 15 mins like the other products or can I just have a sip every now and again?

Tastes nice, but after a week of very watered down products it's a shock to the system!

Perhaps I could pour it into a cup and dilute it myself?

xxxx

I think the 15 min rule is valid for all products as it depletes some of the vitamins but there's no confirmation of how much. I usually take my time with mine to make it last abit longer though so I don't think it would hurt too much as long as you don't do it everyday.

Watering it down should be fine also, will make it seem bigger and fill you up better too :)

keep going hun its worth it!

Its weird I love Tomato and hate the spicy tomato soup. If you like hot things try Oriental chilli with lots of hot pepper sauce. I hated the two flavoured porridge as I havent got a sweet tooth so I usually have the plain with a couple of sweetners which helps.

I would reccomend the Choc mint shake and blend it in a blender the coffee one is also nice you can make it with water and ice in a blender. Once you get past teh first 4 days its lots easier. I have lost just over two stone and have about 9lbs to target and I found it hard at the beginning but try and keep motivated! Give it a good go for a couple of weeks and if you really cant do it then try and go back on Atkins hope you succeed!xx

with the tetras, i usuallyu alternate mouthfuls with great glugs of water, so i'm essentially diluting it, but there's not washing up.

Up here for thinking...

One word to describe how I feel right now.

STARVING!!!! :(

Get some water in you!! I've found that has helped this evening but I still want to rip someone's head off! I'm such a moody cow tonight!! Lol! Xx

I was a moody cow yesterday. Well, more depressed and contemplative than moody. Not much better today - more blank than anything else.

Going to go and have the other half of my last shake. Just too lazy to get up off the sofa and put the laptop down! lol!

I was a moody cow yesterday. Well, more depressed and contemplative than moody. Not much better today - more blank than anything else.

Going to go and have the other half of my last shake. Just too lazy to get up off the sofa and put the laptop down! lol!

Know that feeling far too well and I solve it by saying to the BF 'baaaaaaaaaaabe, I'm really tired could you make me a shake pweaaase *puppy eyes*'
Works everytime ;) granted there is some huffing and puffing involved hehe.

How you feeling now pet? Has the starving feeling past?

ClaireCat said:
One word to describe how I feel right now.

STARVING!!!! :(

ooo im in the same boat claire. my boyf is eating cheese. delicious cheese. FATTENING DIET RUINING CHEEEEESE.... must avoid cheese. booohooooo. xxx

Know that feeling far too well and I solve it by saying to the BF 'baaaaaaaaaaabe, I'm really tired could you make me a shake pweaaase *puppy eyes*'
Works everytime ;) granted there is some huffing and puffing involved hehe.

How you feeling now pet? Has the starving feeling past?

Hahahaha! I do that when I want a cup of tea!!! :p

And yeah, feeling much fuller now. And surprisingly, I dont like butterscotch shakes. Which is weird, because I love sweet things, but its a bit like some sort of horrible vanilla protein shake with a sickly sweet after taste. Not getting more of them tomorrow!

ooo im in the same boat claire. my boyf is eating cheese. delicious cheese. FATTENING DIET RUINING CHEEEEESE.... must avoid cheese. booohooooo. xxx

Ooooofftt.... thats just mean. My bf isnt in from work yet, but he likes to sit opposite me and eat tea cakes and rolls n sausage. B*****d!

Butterscotch is nassssssty, overly sweet!
Had the fruits of the forest one tonight, smelt really nice like a yoghurt but tasted too chemically, bah humbug

Men. Annoying but very good at fetching drinks! ;)

I wish mine would hurry up and get in, i need water! :p

Lol! Is he working late or out on the town?

Back