Claire's art of self-sabotage

fatty danglers lol x

Haha! I was actually saying to my boyfriend yesterday that if I got a boob job and then they started to sag, would it be like swinging a tennis ball in a sock?! Fatty danglers made me chuckle!

I'm not sure what size I want. I'd just like boobs. Proper ones that fit my body size/shape. I'm going to see what the consultant says as I want them to look natural. I don't want people instantly going "she's had a boob job" - although I have pretty much told just about anyone that will listen to me that I'm going to get one! I think a D cup would be good for my size, when I get to it. I don't want them to be too big, but at the same time, I'd be quite gutted if they were too small.

( . ) ( . ) about this size! hahaha!

Cheesey pasta.... Too sickly to have that much of it. Also feel quite dehydrated after eating it for some reason! Bet it would make nice cheese crisps tho. Oooh, might make some later and see :)

Day 3. Onset of my period, so that means I'm in ketosis, which has to be a good thing. Best go to the cash and carry and buy 6 months worth of tampons, since the damn thing will now be with me until I come off the diet :/

Wishing you all the best with plan!! I used s&s to get to goal bmi for my breast reduction in 2012!! Best thing I ever did

Lol so we're going in reverse!

Ugg think the constant bleeding was the worst thing about plan but worth it

Xx keep your eye on the prize xx lovely new boobs :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wishing you all the best with plan!! I used s&s to get to goal bmi for my breast reduction in 2012!! Best thing I ever did

Lol so we're going in reverse!

Ugg think the constant bleeding was the worst thing about plan but worth it

Xx keep your eye on the prize xx lovely new boobs :)

oh wow! Booby buddies! :)
did you bleed for the whole time you were on it? I was secretly hoping that it would stop if I reached a reasonable weight. I'm confident my boob job is the motivation I need to lose this weight. If it's not, then nothing will be, because it's the only thing I really want.

It was on and off hun. Think the longest I bled was around a month. In the end I went to gp

Just keep an eye on it. Extra protein if your super heavy

Its deffo worth the determination to stay on plan for new boobs :) xx

Day 4 and a long shift in asda today 2 - 10pm, which means it's not so easy to drink the water. Walking about or even just standing for 8 hours will be testing. Feel a bit dehydrated. Hiding in the office drinking some water and checking in on here :)

Hope your day at work goes fast. I know all about standing on my feet at work all day. It's tough. And with all the water we have to drink it's twice as hard.

M x

Hope your shift goes fast xx

Cheers! Only. 5hrs 45mins to go. Eating cheese and onion crisps (s&s obv). I know I shouldn't be, but it's the only other thing I can have, aside from a bar, without needing to make it. Figured it was better than nothing. Got a bar for later with a coffee and I'll have a pack when I get home.

Well, 8 hours on my feet, litre and a half of water drank during that time. Peed 4 times! Lol! Feet are killing me and I'm just home and eating a spicy spag bol.

todays menu:
1. Chocolate shake
2. Cheese and onion crisps
3. Coconut bar
4. Spicy spag bol

probably about 2 1/2 litres. Not great, but not too bad.

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn.... First day back at my full time job today. My cats woke me up at 3am and I don't think I slept much since. Bag of sh*te today! Lol!

got a bag full of packs to fill up my desk drawer. God, I can't stop yawning!!!!

Cheers much! Snowed under with work and my head has had a dull pain since I went to bed last night. Had a wee hazelnut shake about 9ish and I'm now having a chicken soup to try and heat up. Drank about 1 litre of water so far, so not too bad.
How is your day going?x

Well. My sore head has finally gone away, so that's a bonus! First day back at Work was at a constant today, only stopped for 5 mins to boil the kettle for my soup! January is a rubbish time of year to be an accountant!

Anyway, I made it! Day 5 done and dusted!

I had:

hazelnut shake
chicken soup
mild curry
maple fruit and almond bar

possibly 2 litres of water, 2 cups of tea, a coffee and a coke zero.

in bed, electric blanket on! Us 29 year olds know how to live it up!!!

Popping in hope you don't mind :) we are similar weight although I'm only on day 2 :/ wish I could fast forward to the weekend!x

Lol! I wish I could fast forward to July! :p

How are you finding it? I'm struggling with the water now that I'm back at work. I've drank about 1 litre, plus a cup of tea and I've now got a coffee. Had a cafe latte shake for breakie (my fav!) and just about to eat chilli con carne for lunch.

I'm trying not to think about how all the meal packs are starting to smell the same....! lol!

I think you have done so well with the water considering your long shifts, well done xx

Back