Claire's art of self-sabotage

My knees have now strangely swollen up red and itchy. Doused myself in sudocrem and doing my best not to freak out and scratch the hell out of them. It's like a big massive itchy red rash.....?

Good luck for weigh in unless the kitty's have hidden the scales!! Xx

Morning everyone.
Cats only woke me up once last night - and that was the kitten shoving my arm because she wanted under the covers. My oldest cat is clearly the one who pee'd on my sofa, since he has kept his distance from me. He knows I'm not impressed, but I also know he wouldn't have done it if he could have got to his litter. But I'm still peeved as to why it had to be the damn suite!!! So yes, had a much better sleep last night and feel a bit more awake today.

Anyhoo... my knees have bright red/orange patches running down the inside/front of my legs. Not sure if it might be hives? Never had it before but the power of google with either have me believe it's that or some form of death.

Havent been to the loo in 6 days and starting to get quite uncomfortable. I've been taking one dulcolax a day, but I think I might buy some senakot tonight at work.

That being said, I weighed in this morning and I'm 244.3lbs - so I've lost 10.3lbs last week!

Pretty decent :)

How is everyone doing today?

Sounds like a better start to the day.
Could your rash have anything to do with stress? Also this diet sometimes has this amazing ability of making your body react in a funny way. It may be that your system is just getting rid of toxins which show themselves in weird ways.
How cute is your kitten though. It wanted to get undercovers with you! Awww Sorry I know you're still passed but I'm such a huge animal lover that would have probably make me forgive them for all the mischief.

And bloody well done on the loss so far. Result and a half! :D

M x

Fab loss well done, sorry your having a rough couple of days your cats sound like my children... waking up at 5, peeing on the sofa (potty training), generally naughty lol!

Great loss and that's without the senoknot ;) Xx

Great loss and that's without the senoknot ;) Xx

Lol! No senakot and totm. Took the diet 3 days to give me my period. It'll stay with me now til I'm done :/

i do feel quite bunged up, so i must remember to buy stuff in asda tonight.

Omg! Mint choc bar tastes like matchmakers!

Ive ordered one to try, lots of people saying its too minty? Good breath freshener if you ask me lol x

Ive ordered one to try, lots of people saying its too minty? Good breath freshener if you ask me lol x

Lol! It certainly is. I really enjoyed it. Wouldn't want to have it with a coffee tho!

ok, so two jobs done for today. My legs are very itchy/blotchy and I'm definitely constipated. So, I've taken 2 senakot, and anti-allergy tablet and covered myself in lanacane.

this diets a dick! Lol!

Well, woke up. Still itchy. still constipated.
Felt like crying all day. Sitting at my desk trying not to cry. Don't know what's wrong. My legs are horrible too.

Babe! It's ok to cry! Just let it out. This diet has this effect on a lot of people. You're not the only one.
Just make sure you're kind to yourself and give yourself credit where it's due. You're doing great!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Babe! It's ok to cry! Just let it out. This diet has this effect on a lot of people. You're not the only one.
Just make sure you're kind to yourself and give yourself credit where it's due. You're doing great!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you. Cried for about an hour when I got in. Did it on the sofa bed upstairs, facing the mirror so I could see how far I am and not give up. Just going to put more cream on my legs and take more senakot. Feel faint but making some steam veg and going to have it with chilli or something.

Going to glasgow tomorrow for a 30th party so I need to pull myself together.

Lol! It's my brother in laws birthday, not mine quite yet! ;)
i have another 6 months til I'm 30.

Sitting drinking a cup of tea and about to have a bar. Been doing really rubbish with the water intake at work. I'm just too busy to find time to drink water, and too cold to! My fingers today were so cold I could feel the joints in them seizing up. I tried to pick up my hole punch off the desk and couldn't close my hand round it properly, half lifted it and it fell on the floor. Frozen.

i was reading another vlcd forum and other people had this rash to. They said it was hives? Not sure what that is but they seemed to think putting apple cider vinegar on it would help. I have cider, and vinegar, but I doubt it's the same thing! Lol! General concensus seemed to be that it was something to do with excess yeast in the body? No idea, but really hoping it goes away.

taken another 2 senakot. Hopefully it works before I need to drive for 3 hours tomorrow. Feel like the size of a house.

Back