Claire's art of self-sabotage

LOL! It sounds lovely doesnt it? Sadly it was a packet of sweet chilli chicken from the cold meat isle - those chicken chunks you'd use for a sandwich. I was working in asda and couldnt make a shake or heat up a meal, and I'd already had a bar, so I opted for some protein. Came in 120g pack. I also spoke too soon about the disappearance of my TOTM. I think I got a good 12 hours without it. Ah well, it can only be a good sign I guess. Clearly means my fat cells are breaking down and the hormones are swimming away.
Yum still sounds wel nyc hun hehe... Aww totm is terrible wne it does appear i get serious pains for them lol one wrd to describe them is painful lol x

And aww u gta kitten too seems like evry one ahs got one these days lol...easy to look after wud u say n reasonably priced for food etc? X

And aww u gta kitten too seems like evry one ahs got one these days lol...easy to look after wud u say n reasonably priced for food etc? X

Easy to look after? Terror. Absolute terror. Has scratched all my leather dining chairs, claws up my hall carpet, tried to climb my LCD tv, attacks me when I'm in bed, chases my older cat around the house - they play 'chase me' over every bit of furniture in the house!

Worse than having children! LOL!

But she's cute, and she makes wee springy purry noises. And she's cute! :p
You should get one! Oooh, get two!

On a diet related note, I feel like someone has laid a carpet in my mouth today. Had a wee cafe latte shake for breakie with a spoonful of coffee, and my KeeDiet stuff arrived, so im now drinking a vanilla tetra - tastes a bit like condensed milk - but with an aftertaste im not quite sure about as yet.

Also looking at holidays to LA. I doubt I can afford that and a boob job this year, but I'm thinking about it none the less. As its my 30th, and my partners 30th, this year, I thought it would be nice to go to Blizzcon this year. They havent announced the dates yet, but I'm keeping my eye on it to see how the bank manager will feel about it. Should be about October/November I would think.

Oh, Blizzcon is a gaming convention, incase anyone was wondering what the hell I'm talking about! LOL!

Feel like gorging myself on Chinese food and vegging infront of the tv. I might have to go to asda and get chicken and bean sprouts and just pretend.... I know I can go and buy a Chinese because I'm an adult and I can do what I like, but I know the only person I'd be cheating is myself and is just be wasting 2 weeks of hard work for something I probably don't even enjoy.

funny thing is, I really want Chinese food, but when I think about the individual things I could have none of them are really doing anything for me. Strange....

Chinese is my favourite :/ ive been struggling all week hubby isn't really helping he is eating all my favourite foods!x

Easy to look after? Terror. Absolute terror. Has scratched all my leather dining chairs, claws up my hall carpet, tried to climb my LCD tv, attacks me when I'm in bed, chases my older cat around the house - they play 'chase me' over every bit of furniture in the house! Worse than having children! LOL! But she's cute, and she makes wee springy purry noises. And she's cute! :p You should get one! Oooh, get two! On a diet related note, I feel like someone has laid a carpet in my mouth today. Had a wee cafe latte shake for breakie with a spoonful of coffee, and my KeeDiet stuff arrived, so im now drinking a vanilla tetra - tastes a bit like condensed milk - but with an aftertaste im not quite sure about as yet. Also looking at holidays to LA. I doubt I can afford that and a boob job this year, but I'm thinking about it none the less. As its my 30th, and my partners 30th, this year, I thought it would be nice to go to Blizzcon this year. They havent announced the dates yet, but I'm keeping my eye on it to see how the bank manager will feel about it. Should be about October/November I would think. Oh, Blizzcon is a gaming convention, incase anyone was wondering what the hell I'm talking about! LOL!

Woow she does sound like a handful lool aww ima thinkin of gettin a boi kitten hehe n umm two lol ima wrking on me mum js to get the one lool....dno abt two haha...wher did u get ur cat and kitten frm? Shelter or frm um sum one? Im buyin a kitten bundle wich includes fair bits n bobs for a kitten so thts the first step im gna rke lol so least wil av it on hand if eva cum cross a kitten lol xx

And aww LA wow sounds like fun :)...n u desrve it b a nyc break away frm this cold weather lol... And ahh chinese got nt had tht in sumtime lool....its funi to think tht i rarely had as much junk food as i cudv bt yet whateva lil i did have has added up in the space of a yr wow dman scary as nething...'gulp' maintaining phase scares me lmaoo....

How are you kid? The idea of 'pretend Chinese' is def a better plan than ordering the real thing. Luckily I'm not a fan but I know how it feels to crave the sh... out of something. Just gotta remember. It's all in your head... ;)

hope weekend goes well.

M x

Hi hunni,

Took me all my effort to go to work today (2nd job). Just wanted to lie on the couch and watch tv! Here until 10pm.

i didn't have Chinese the other night - my boob job is good motivation! I made chicken and bean sprouts with soy sauce and a bunch of other things. It wasn't great, but it filled a gap!

It's soooo cold here tonight. Hiding in the office every now and again to get away from the drafts at the front door. Seriously considering packing this job in. The only thing that's making me not do it is that I've got 2 weeks of holidays to take here, which I have booked in at the end of February. Going to try and stick it out til April so I don't lose them or have to pay them back.

also debating booking my boob job for April/may if I've lost enough weight by then. I want to book a holiday and I'm not allowed to fly for 6 weeks afterwards, and not sure how long before I'm allowed to go swimming. Might phone about it tomorrow. :)

Just think of the extra £s towards your boob job by sticking the job out xx

I waited a full year before swimming as I had open spots. Be careful microscopic holes can let dirty water in..not worth infection! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I waited a full year before swimming as I had open spots. Be careful microscopic holes can let dirty water in..not worth infection! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A year? Oh god..... That's depressing. :(
maybe I should book a city break or something so I'm not depressed that I can't go swimming

On a poop note, I've had constipation since I started doing the odd day of 3 packs and a meal, so that's a bonus! :)
Got the onset of a migraine tonight so I'm going to see about leaving at 9pm when the nightshift guy starts. Got a client meeting tomorrow morning so I don't want to be feeling like crap for it.

Also, still frozen sitting here. I think next time I'm in I'm going to see about stopping my Sunday shift and seeing if I can do 4 hours on a Friday night instead. This full day Sunday makes me want to quit every week!

Booked a consultation for the 28th of February with a surgeon down in England, and another for the 26th march. Going to book to see another consultant in Glasgow aswell I think. 3 seems like a good number to choose from! :)

thats how how confident I am that I will lose this weight!!!

Boob job consultation booked. Flights booked. Sorted.

Now, I just need a good weigh-in tomorrow and each week for the next 6 weeks so I'm not super heavy by the time I see the surgeon.

Aiming to lose 20lbs before I see the surgeon. Thats my new goal!

Boob job consultation booked. Flights booked. Sorted. Now, I just need a good weigh-in tomorrow and each week for the next 6 weeks so I'm not super heavy by the time I see the surgeon. Aiming to lose 20lbs before I see the surgeon. Thats my new goal!

Eeeek exciting! I reckon I'll get boob reconstruction one day hate my huge boobs! You'll easily do 20lbs in 6 wks thats a good goal! :)

Eeeek exciting! I reckon I'll get boob reconstruction one day hate my huge boobs! You'll easily do 20lbs in 6 wks thats a good goal! :)

Thank you! I'm so excited. Not even disheartened by the fact that it turns out I need to lose 21.8lbs! LOL!

I'll cry my wee eyes out if they turn round and tell me I'm too fat.

Lost 6.1lbs this week!!!! Super chuffed!

Im sure it will be fine. I'm just going to be super excited about it between now and then!!!

Well done, that's a big chunk off! Keep it up and you'll soon be boobalicious!!

Back