Claire's art of self-sabotage

Just had a quick read of your last couple of days. Sounds like you are having a tough time. Hope you can weather this rough patch. This diet is certainly no walk in the park!

Well, on the way to Glasgow today. Feel very good that I didn't give in yesterday and switch diets. I was very close to moving back to Atkins, but I can't face not being able to get my boob job in the summer. I can't go another year of xx cup bras that still don't fit.

I need to do this for me. Only for me.

Well, I made it through the party without giving in and eating from the buffet - which was good going since everyone kept offering me pizza and sandwiches! There were bowls of crisps on the tables and I kept going to eat them. Not because I was hungry, or wanted any, but just because they were there!

Although I didn't eat anything I did drink an endless amount of diet coke and sugar free iron brew, and meal wise, it wasn't a great day. Because I spent all day driving, and then being at a party, I had 2 bars, a bag of cheese and onion S&S crisps and a hazelnut shake.

A win, and not a win, all at the same time. Hoping I haven't messed up this week too much.

still got TOTM and still got hives. But sucking it up and hoping the hives go away soon. I heard put apple cider vinegar on them, shoes anyone know where I can buy that?

I would think Holland and Barrett would have it and I also saw it on Amazon the other day.

I found some in Asda on the way home from Glasgow. I now smell like vinegar! I don't feel itchy right enough, so that's a bonus!
Feeling a bit sick of not eating food. I've added some veg to my diet in the hopes of helping with the constipation. I'm also thinking I might order some of the ready made shakes from the kee diet website for convenience, so the next time I'm out and about I don't end up eating bars and crisps.

Going to look on the slim and save website for ideas for maybe having a meal. What I really want is some sort of brain food - still feel like a zombie. It's as if my mind has lost the ability to think quickly!

Had a pretty good day off today. Ordered myself some ready made shakes from the kee diet website alongside some soya ball thingys and peanut butter bars. Also ordered more meal packs from s&s as I've been mostly eating them and not having many shakes. Been too cold for the shakes! Ordered some water flavourings and wafers too.

i went for 3 packs and a meal today. Made a 2 egg ham and onion omelette with the tiniest bit of cheese in the whole world!

It actually made me think about how much food I was eating, because I used 2 eggs, a tiny bit of skimmed milk, 2 wafer thin slices of ham, 1/4 of an onion and a scraping of cheese. Normally I would have used 3 eggs, cream, 10 slices of ham, half an onion, 200g of cheese and covered the pan in oil.

god, making myself hungry now thinking about it lol

Forgot my shaker this morning :/
So just managed to have my first pack of the day - cottage pie. I'll try and get a soup in before I finish at 5pm. I didn't realise i had any soups at work until I got the meal out for lunch. My eyesight feels a bit funny today - as if I'm wearing contact lenses and they're sticking when I blink. Not sure if thats because I've not eaten anything until now or what? I only just had my eyes tested a couple of weeks ago, so I know its not my glasses.

Anyway, tonight is the night of two jobs, so I've got my bar in my bag for later on.

Tomorrow I've got my laser tattoo removal at the skin clinic - it'll be my second session on my eyebrows, so hoping this time it make a bit of a dent in them. I'm sure they have faded but because I stare at my face all day, I cant see the difference. And, as I noticed my make-up had creased into my frown lines on Saturday night, I might inquire about some fillers while I'm there.

How is everyone elses day going?

2nd job done and dusted.

foodwise, today hasn't been too bad, considering I forgot my shaker today.

Cottage pie
lemon yoghurt bar
100g sweet chilli chicken
chili with some shreddedcabbage

3 litres of water, one tea and one coffee

Got my electric blanket on and off to sleep (I'll turn it off first, don't worry!)
goodnight everyone :)

It's a tad nippy because its on the bone and pretty near my eyes. Makes them water a bit! lol! Looking forward to it as I want to grow my real eyebrows back once they're gone and get the semi-permanent make-up more natural. Bit too old to be gothing about - especially in my line of work.

My feet are absolutely freezing today. I think I need slippers under my desk! Got a cup of coffee and a spicy spag bol. Hoping both heat me up.
When's your WI? I cant wait for mine tomorrow. Hoping it takes me to a stone in total so far - secretly hoping it takes me to over a stone! :)

I think I'm going to hold off on the fillers until I've booked, and paid, for my boob job. I feel skint just thinking about it! hehe!

Sunday is my weigh in! I can't wait but I'm also nervous at the same time as I had a blip tomorrow.
I work in the beauty industry so I'm lucky to know some of the best plastic surgeons in the industry. Not planning to go under the knife anytime soon but seriously considering Botox and some lip work soon. Gonna have a banging body soon so face has to keep up lol

Get a hot water bottle and keep it under your desk as a foot rest. It's amazing! lol

I'm on the shop floor for 8 hours a day most days and we are not allowed to close the door. It can get chilly to say the least! lol

Enjoy the rest of your day.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm seriously tempted by one of these Plush USB Foot Warmer Shoes Electric Heat Slipper Cute Pink Strawberry | eBay
Not too bad today as I've got double socks and warm boots on.

Good luck for weigh in in the morning.

LOL! I was looking at USB footwarmers just before I read this! I seen one on Play but I couldn't bring myself to spend £40 on it.

Sunday is my weigh in! I can't wait but I'm also nervous at the same time as I had a blip tomorrow.
I work in the beauty industry so I'm lucky to know some of the best plastic surgeons in the industry. Not planning to go under the knife anytime soon but seriously considering Botox and some lip work soon. Gonna have a banging body soon so face has to keep up lol

Don't worry, it was a blip - you didn't fall off. Sometimes the bumps in the road make you wobble.
Where do you work? I'm not long back from the Skin clinic getting my laser tattoo removal. She turned it up quite a bit more than last time and....OMG....it was sore! LOL! My eyebrows are now all red and swollen - kinda looks like blood under the skin - so I'm hoping they almost disappear this time round. Hopefully they'll only need one more session and then I can grow my actual eyebrows back. I'm still going to get them tattoo'd again, but in a proper semi-permanent eyebrow way!

I also asked about the botox and I was quoted £199 per area. Figured I'd may aswell get the forehead done at the same time as the frown lines, so that's a good £400, every 3 months. I can't talk myself into it if its only going to last for 3 months. 6 months and I'd probably have booked it in, but at £400 a go, that's £1,600 a year!

It'll have to be a passing thought until I've had my surgery, and then I'll see how I feel. God, that's £1,600 a year for the rest of my life!

2.5lbs lost this week. Quite gutted about it. But I did drink diet coke for a whole day at a party, and I had three bars that day (I think). Plus I've had TOTM for the two weeks. I think it's gone but I don't want to speak too soon.

Ur doing really welll hun :)...

Hw did u make the sweet n chilli chicken by the way it sounds lovely...thank you... Keep it up xx

Ur doing really welll hun :)...

Hw did u make the sweet n chilli chicken by the way it sounds lovely...thank you... Keep it up xx

LOL! It sounds lovely doesnt it? Sadly it was a packet of sweet chilli chicken from the cold meat isle - those chicken chunks you'd use for a sandwich. I was working in asda and couldnt make a shake or heat up a meal, and I'd already had a bar, so I opted for some protein. Came in 120g pack.

I also spoke too soon about the disappearance of my TOTM. I think I got a good 12 hours without it. Ah well, it can only be a good sign I guess. Clearly means my fat cells are breaking down and the hormones are swimming away.

You're doing great. 2nd week losses are always a bit unpredictable but 2.5lbs is pretty good. The choices you made won't have any long term effects so keep going.

Thanks. It did occur to me today that I've been drinking peach flavored diluting juice that I bought in asda which I've just released has citric acid in it. Maybe that's not helping things either.

But, I've still almost lost a stone in 2 weeks, so I cant complain. :)

Ok, so I tried the orange and lemon water flavourings today and they're pretty tasty, if not pretty damn pricey! Most expensive diluting juice I've ever bought!

i also think I made a bit of a boo boo as I tried a wafer for the first time today at lunch and they are delicious! But it wasn't until I was eating it that I remembered I was working tonight and I needed to take a bar with me. Don't think I'm allowed both in the same day?! I also ate both wafers within a couple of hours of each other, which I also think isn't allowed? Not been very good today with those two decisions.

Day panned out as so:

11am cafe latte shake
1.30pm one wafer
4pm the other wafer
6.30pm honey bar
10.30pm chili with grilled pepper and onion - George Forman style!

over two litres of water - 2 cups of tea and a coffee.

it also just occurred to me that I think my hives have gone away - I'm in the dark and can't be bothered putting the light on to check for sure, but I just realised my legs haven't felt sore or itchy today.

On a non diet related note, my kitten went to get spayed today (OH had the day off for it) and the wee soul looks so confused with her little lampshade on. Struggling to eat without getting it in her hat and stuck to her nose and trying to drown herself on the cat water fountain!

none of this has seemed to stop her from chasing my older cat about. I'm worried she hurts herself and/or rips her stitches, but not quite sure how to make her stop running about like a twat. Going to shut them downstairs tonight to stop her running up and down the stairs at least.

Back