Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Claireanddanielson

Silver Member
Hello I've been on weight watchers previously and lost a fair bit of weight after both my boys were born.switched to low carb for abit but been struggling with that now so returning to hopefully lose the 9lb I've gained since my wedding in march ready for Xmas this year!

So weight as of today is 11stone 9lb
Height is 5ft7in
Size 12

Ideally I'd love to be in the 10stone area but only done that once before and that was after a bad stomach bug so I know that's a tough goal.ill be over the moon with 11 stone!!

Hoping to meet some more lovely people on here to follow journeys together and also get back in touch with previous friends on here :)

Xxxxz

Good luck chick :)
I'm here losing weight after having my boy, he's 14 weeks now *sob*

We have a Christmas loss thread going so join that to help you :)

Hello I've been on weight watchers previously and lost a fair bit of weight after both my boys were born.switched to low carb for abit but been struggling with that now so returning to hopefully lose the 9lb I've gained since my wedding in march ready for Xmas this year!

So weight as of today is 11stone 9lb
Height is 5ft7in
Size 12

Ideally I'd love to be in the 10stone area but only done that once before and that was after a bad stomach bug so I know that's a tough goal.ill be over the moon with 11 stone!!

Hoping to meet some more lovely people on here to follow journeys together and also get back in touch with previous friends on here :)

Xxxxz

Hey Sweetie :) Here to subscribe :) Good Luck with your journey, look forward to reading your diary :) x

Good luck! 9lbs is 100% achievable and I think just set yourself small goals and you may surprise yourself and get down less than 11st. Eg first get down to 11st 7lbs... Then to lose 5lbs in total (11st 4lbs) then get to 11st (then aim for 10st 13.5lbs! Hey it's still in the 10s!!) and you have 16 weeks until Xmas so just think if you lose just 0.5lb a week you'll be down to 11st 1lb by Xmas! And a stunning 1lb a week will take you to 10st 7lbs by Xmas :D how fantastic would that be!! All achievable! Just remember if you go off track, stop. Reassess what you want to be and how you'll achieve it. Then start again the next day. One day will not ruin months of hard work :)

Best of luck can't wait to see your transformation :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck! 9lbs is 100% achievable and I think just set yourself small goals and you may surprise yourself and get down less than 11st. Eg first get down to 11st 7lbs... Then to lose 5lbs in total (11st 4lbs) then get to 11st (then aim for 10st 13.5lbs! Hey it's still in the 10s!!) and you have 16 weeks until Xmas so just think if you lose just 0.5lb a week you'll be down to 11st 1lb by Xmas! And a stunning 1lb a week will take you to 10st 7lbs by Xmas :D how fantastic would that be!! All achievable! Just remember if you go off track, stop. Reassess what you want to be and how you'll achieve it. Then start again the next day. One day will not ruin months of hard work :)

Best of luck can't wait to see your transformation :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very motivational thankyou hunny

Thanks all I'm feeling good all though lunch was not great today as was out and had couple of sons chips :-( but pointed so hopefully will b ok

Breakfast
Banana
Strawberries
Fat free biopot (3)
Skimmed milk (3)
(Smoothie)

(6)

Lunch
Chips (6)
Sweets (4)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Cabbage
Carrots
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (2)
Parsnips (2)

Fab ice lolly (2)

(9)

27/29
0/49

Had a lovely day in Bewdley with my son by the river and to the park.one more week left before he starts school (sob) xxxx

Thanks all I'm feeling good all though lunch was not great today as was out and had couple of sons chips :-( but pointed so hopefully will b ok

Breakfast
Banana
Strawberries
Fat free biopot (3)
Skimmed milk (3)
(Smoothie)

(6)

Lunch
Chips (6)
Sweets (4)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Cabbage
Carrots
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (2)
Parsnips (2)

Fab ice lolly (2)

(9)

27/29
0/49

Had a lovely day in Bewdley with my son by the river and to the park.one more week left before he starts school (sob) xxxx

I think you've done really well Sweetie as you're still 2pp under for your day and at least you stopped at a Couple of chips! Keep up the hard work :) x

hi huni found u :)

so excited ur bk on ww we can do it together cnt we im not goin to go to meetings going to give myself a month hnopefully i can do it on my own!
ur day looks great to me hun and chips are needed on any diet ;)!

u can 100% reach ur target! i need to try and sort my self some targets!
xxx

hi huni found u :)

so excited ur bk on ww we can do it together cnt we im not goin to go to meetings going to give myself a month hnopefully i can do it on my own!
ur day looks great to me hun and chips are needed on any diet ;)!

u can 100% reach ur target! i need to try and sort my self some targets!
xxx

Hi hun,same here I'm going it alone havnt got time for the meetings,start back at work this week too so hopefully will help my late night cravings haha!

How r u hun?i wanna see more wedding pics!
Xxx

Hi hun,same here I'm going it alone havnt got time for the meetings,start back at work this week too so hopefully will help my late night cravings haha!

How r u hun?i wanna see more wedding pics!
Xxx

haha i no, i will put more on when i get them from the photographer his sending me the disc i sud have it wednesday so i will see what they are like i hope i dnt look too fat in many of them lol
xxx

Today's food diary

Breakfast
Blueberry wheats with semi skimmed milk (6)

40 min walk

Lunch
1/2 crumpet (2)
Omelette with cheese (6)
Cherry toms
Cucumber
(8)

Dinner
Rump steak (6)
New pots (3)
Broccoli
Gravy (1)
1 litre of green tea
(10)

Cheese string (2)
Circuit training 60 mins

26/26
0/49

I've calculated 7ap earned so I may have something later with those instead of going into weeklies

Xxx

Last edited:
Today's food diary

Breakfast
Blueberry wheats with semi skimmed milk (6)

40 min walk

Lunch
1/2 crumpet (2)
Omelette with cheese (6)
Cherry toms
Cucumber
(8)

Dinner
Rump steak (6)
New pots (3)
Broccoli
Gravy (1)
(10)

Circuit training 60 mins

24/26
0/49

I've calculated 7ap earned so I may have something later with those instead of going into weeklies

Xxx

Yummy Day!!! What happened to the other half of the crumpet?!? X

Hey, hope you don't mind me following? I'm trying to lose weight in the run up to Christmas too. I'm up and down like a yoyo the last few years :(

Back