Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Hey Claire, here to follow ur journey. Hope ur well. I too have been up n down with the weight, currently up! I'm cal counting at the mo. you'll smash 9lb in no time. Good luck xx

Hey Claire, here to follow ur journey. Hope ur well. I too have been up n down with the weight, currently up! I'm cal counting at the mo. you'll smash 9lb in no time. Good luck xx

Hi kez nice to see you again!good luck with the cal counting.hope its working well for u.im hoping these 9lbs will go quick I'm pretty focused at mo so just need to stay that way x

Hi all

I'm off to Hatton farm today with my boys!make the most of my eldests last week before he starts reception! :-(
I've packed a picnic got a lovely salad prepped so no temptation to buy junk lunch!although still have weeklies and worked so hard at the gym last night so may allow myself a little treat!

Hope you all have a great day will upload diary later
:)

Today's diary

Breakfast
Coco pop bar (2)

Lunch
Lettuce,peppers,carrot
Sour cream dressing (1)
Cheese string (2)
Yoghurt (2)
Peach
Skips (2)

Cornetto (5)

Dinner
Nu me quiche (7)
New pots (3)
Bread (3)

Sugar free jelly
Biscuit (5)
Diet coke

26/26

Weeklies 6/49

Last edited:
Today is looking really good food wise hon, I had quiche too - made it myself *proudface* lol xx

Here to follow! Iv been off the diet really for a while, I had aimed to get back on track but am ill at the moment so I couldn't care less!! Il be a chubby one forever :(

Hi all! Manic morning missed brekkie by 12 I'd done the weekly shop ran few errands,made the next two Eve's dinners and sorted kids out as well as cleaned downstairs!sAt down now for lunch and a rest and feel exhausted!grear!first evening back at work today after 13 months off!im very nervous!feel like I've forgotten everything!also don't want to leave the kids to go to work,just feeling sorry for myself!soon as the money starts coming in I'm sure ill feel better haha!

Breakfast
Nothjng

Snack
1/2 nectarine (rest was bad)

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie bread (4)
Icbinb (1)
Spaghetti tin (3)
Diet coke
Green tea - 1 litre

Dinner
Cottage pie minus the potato (6)
Broccoli
Carrots

Cheese string (2)
Choc digestive (2)
Dairy milk (6)

18/26 so far will edit rest later

9/49 weeklies used xx

Last edited:
Hello!!

First shift back at work went well,quiet night so had time to try remember things,feels good to be with other adults again and earn cash at same time!cant wait for my first pay to treat my boys!
Came on period this morning,first one since stopping the pill a month ago,which is a bummer as I kno ill want choc choc and more choc now!haha I will resist I promise!!

Today's food diary

Breakfast
Croissant (5)
Coffee with canderel

Lunch
Crackers with cheese (7)
Vine tomatoes
Diet coke
Strawberries

Crisps (4)
Crabsticks(1)

Dinner
Homemade chilli (6)
Spicey cous cous (3)

26/26
9/49 weeklies used

Work again tonight 7-10.30 so may need a glass of wine or a beer when get in ;-)

Have a great day all

X ps just read yesterday's post on how I was nervous and didnt want to leave kids to go to work!compared to today's post.....amazing how ur mood can change about things in a few hours!feeling good x

Last edited:
Hello :) can I ask a probably daft sounding question but how do you make a litre of green tea? I've only made mugfuls with tea bags.

Hello :) can I ask a probably daft sounding question but how do you make a litre of green tea? I've only made mugfuls with tea bags.

I put two bags in a litre jug and fill and brew them,once its Cooled abit I out in fridge and drink throughout the day as a cold drink,tastes better cold in my opinion :)

Yesterday's diary

Breakfast
Croissant (5)

Lunch
McDonald's grilled chicken wrap (9)

Homemade apple pie (4)

Dinner
Pizza baguette slice (7)
Garlic bread slice (3)

Litre of green tea

90 min walk with the family and dog gaining some aps

Had glass of wine,Jacques and some m&ms in the eve whilst watching xfactor so I've wiped all my weeklies now to allow for it

28/26

49/49 weeklies

Weigh in tomorro.not too excited by it as on my period feel bloated and clothes are tight so wouldn't b surprised if its a gain x

Your food has been good all week so I'm sure weigh in will be fine :) mmm... craving m&ms now...

Your food has been good all week so I'm sure weigh in will be fine :) mmm... craving m&ms now...

Thanks hun,love m&ms except the peanut ones!yuk

Today's food

Breakfast
Fried eggs x 2 (3)
Wholemeal toast(4)
Butter (1)

Lunch
Active yoghurt (3)
Cheese string (2)
Clementine (1)
Diet coke

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Gravy (1)
Sprouts
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Carrots
Yorkshire pud (2)
Potato (2)

Apple pie (3))

26/26

Did about an hours walking today at work running around the shop like crazy!

Weigh in tomorro I'm nervous

X

Thanks hun,love m&ms except the peanut ones!yuk

Today's food

Breakfast
Fried eggs x 2 (3)
Wholemeal toast(4)
Butter (1)

Lunch
Active yoghurt (3)
Cheese string (2)
Clementine (1)
Diet coke

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Gravy (1)
Sprouts
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Carrots
Yorkshire pud (2)
Potato (2)

Apple pie (3))

26/26

Did about an hours walking today at work running around the shop like crazy!

Weigh in tomorro I'm nervous

X

Is 2eggs 3pp?????

Back