Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Absolutely gutted weighed in and only lost 1lb thought would of been more in first week,I'm hoping its coz of period.now I've gotta try stay focused and not let it ruin me carrying on :-(

Well done on the loss, I know how it feels to put all the hard work in And not get the results you hoped for. Even so it's still a loss and I bet the period has played a part in the figure. You'll get a big loss next wk I'm sure xx

Food for today

Breakfast

Coco pop bar (2)

Lunch
Quorn pieces (2)
1/2 tin toms (1)
Vine toms
Mushrooms
Cous cous (3)
Spices (1)

(7)

Dinner
Battered fish piece (6)
Potato (5)

Breakaway (3)

Green tea 1 litre

Been for 2.3 mile run feeling good!

Will update rest later
Xxxx

Last edited:
I hate peanut m&ms too hahaha!!
1lb is still good hon, you don't have much weight to lose remember. Plus I'm always heavier round my totm (like 2-3lb heavier sometimes).
Chin up, you're doing well :) xx

There's my son off to school!!

:-(

Attachments

• image-3385439714.jpg
    image-3385439714.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 101
Hi all

Hope all well

Food today

Breakfast
Whole meal toast with marmite (4)

Lunch
Cheese string (2)
Yoghurt (3)
Crisps (4)
Diet coke
(9)

Dinner
Sausages (5)
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (2)
Pots (4)
Broccoli
Carrots
Cauliflower
(12)

Biscuit (2)

27/26
Homemade Apple crumble (4)

5/49

Walked 4 miles today and hopefully will get out for 2-3 mile run tonight as long as get the energy

Xxxx

Last edited:
Ah so cute what age is he.

I had a really bad week last week too starting good again today just forget about last week it never happened :)

Yes need to write it off and start again!doesnt help th temperatures dropped makes me want to eat lots lol!
He just turned 11 months.been crawling since 6 months and cruising for few months now,started with his walker other day and keeps letting go and free standing so dont think it will b too long!

He's super cute!lol xx

Attachments

• image-2656854633.jpg
    image-2656854633.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 132
Oh my god he is a dote, my little fella is similar age will be turning one on 23rd Sept, had his birthday party there on saturday as could do it any closer to birthday. He is not even crawling yet can shimmy backwards and go up on all fours but not moving anywhere lol he is such a lazy lump so dont think he will be walking for a while yet as making no effort to.

Oh my god he is a dote, my little fella is similar age will be turning one on 23rd Sept, had his birthday party there on saturday as could do it any closer to birthday. He is not even crawling yet can shimmy backwards and go up on all fours but not moving anywhere lol he is such a lazy lump so dont think he will be walking for a while yet as making no effort to.

Aww there's not many weeks between them then .whats ur little ones name?
My eldest Daniel was like that.he didn't crawl to 10/11 months and didn't walk till 19 months!there all so different.i think Spencer just watches Daniel running around and wants to do it himself!he is a terror tho Daniel was a calm chilled baby spencer is crazy,into everything and causes trouble constantly!x

Aww there's not many weeks between them then .whats ur little ones name?
My eldest Daniel was like that.he didn't crawl to 10/11 months and didn't walk till 19 months!there all so different.i think Spencer just watches Daniel running around and wants to do it himself!he is a terror tho Daniel was a calm chilled baby spencer is crazy,into everything and causes trouble constantly!x

His name is Jamie, he can be a handful at times and is teething at the moment so double trouble. He only got his first tooth week ago as well so seem to be taking his time in everything he does lol. Id say the second and other babies learn a lot faster having a older sibling around have heard that loads that they learn words quicker and to move around.

Back