Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Hey Claire, aww u have a lovely little family. Can't believe you're little one has turned one. Time flys. What diet will u be doing? I joined ww again 2 wk's ago. Lost 4lb in total, not great but I've been faffing about xx

Hi kez I'm just calorie counting,fed up of constantly watching what I eat,so I'm careful but at same time don't deny myself much lol.im working out 3/4 times a week so kind of balances it out and keeps me maintaining my weight!well done on back on ww hope its going well for you?

Hi kez I'm just calorie counting,fed up of constantly watching what I eat,so I'm careful but at same time don't deny myself much lol.im working out 3/4 times a week so kind of balances it out and keeps me maintaining my weight!well done on back on ww hope its going well for you?

Well I was back on weight watchers n lost 6lb in three wk but I have hit found out I am pregnant! :-0 so happy! Been a long time coming xx

How are u getting on with the Cal Counting Sweetie?x

Ok Hun,have stoppd weighing myself as feel good look slimmer,don't wanna obses with weigh ins all the time!got a vile cold at mo so skipped the run tonight as feeling sorry for myself lol hows u xxx

Awwww Bless You, the Scales are only Numbers which you see at the end of the day, how you and your clothes feel is so much better! Go You! Keep up the hard work :) x

Back