Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Doing abit of cal counting again at mo and seeing how I get on.having a week off the gym just walking only,as wanna fully recover after this bug

Food today

Breakfast
Cheerios with skimmed milk
Toast

Lunch
Crackers x4
Butter
Cheese
Pickle

2 plums

Shape yoghurt

Wot sits

Dinner

Cajun spiced chicken breast
Salad
Cucumber
Cherry toms

1 litre green tea

4 mile walk today too :)

Xxxx

Looks Great Sweetie :) OMG at 1ltr of Green Tea, do you drink it hot or cold? X

I just put two teabags in a litre jug cool on side then fridge and drink with a meal!tastes much better cool xxx

I'm gonna get me a jug and I'm gonna try that!!! X

Will Do :) I couldn't get a jug today but will keep looking. How are u doing today Sweetie? X

I'm doing ok thanks,took my son to school today and ended up in tears as teacher says he won't speak at all in class to any of the teachers,so I'm proper worrying about that!its very unlike my son,he's such a chatter box and a show off.trying to find out why he's like this and if something has scared him but he says he's fine so god knows.

Food today

Breakfast/lunch

Francis and benny poached egg on whole meal toast with mushroom and tomato

Dairy milk with caramel

Dinner
Chippy chips!

Naughty day but feeling crap and really want this kind of food :-/

Xxxz

I'm doing ok thanks,took my son to school today and ended up in tears as teacher says he won't speak at all in class to any of the teachers,so I'm proper worrying about that!its very unlike my son,he's such a chatter box and a show off.trying to find out why he's like this and if something has scared him but he says he's fine so god knows.

Food today

Breakfast/lunch

Francis and benny poached egg on whole meal toast with mushroom and tomato

Dairy milk with caramel

Dinner
Chippy chips!

Naughty day but feeling crap and really want this kind of food :-/

Xxxz

Maybe it's a stage he's going through? Poppy has gone through some funny stages but she's soon snapped out of them again! Your Days Food sounds so yummy! I haven't had Chippy Chips since I was at Butlins in August! X

Is it.spencer who.the teachers have talked t u about hun? What yr/class is he in? Wen lucas started.in january i was called in everyday becayse of how rough he was and i did nothing but worry how others wud.find it and hpw he wud b pushin.himself away from others n suddenly he jus stopped dnt fet me wrong he still has his moments!!
Maybe sit hom dwn and say its good t talk t ur teachers n.kids ect xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is it.spencer who.the teachers have talked t u about hun? What yr/class is he in? Wen lucas started.in january i was called in everyday becayse of how rough he was and i did nothing but worry how others wud.find it and hpw he wud b pushin.himself away from others n suddenly he jus stopped dnt fet me wrong he still has his moments!!
Maybe sit hom dwn and say its good t talk t ur teachers n.kids ect xxx

Hi Hun

No it's Daniel,he's in reception this is his 3rd week.ive chilled out abit now and I'm bit pissed with teacher actually.hes 4 years old!its not my prob he won't speak to her,I've spoke to him and he says he likes his teachers and not sure why he doesn't talk,but I said if they ask him a question to reply as its rude not too,and they are friendly people who want to kno all about him,he's a chatterbox at home so encouraged him to be the same there.
That's it now tho I'm not giving him another talk!if she says he's still not talking ill tell her tough ****,do her job and get through to him it's not my fault it's clearly he's not comfortable with her!i left in tears today feeling like I'd left my son there all day and he felt he couldn't speak,when I spoke to people after I realised its not uncommon for a child to act like this and yes they all go through diff phases!teachers should kno and be able to deal with this!sounds harsh the way I'm being but Daniel is fine and home,he can be little show off and speaks to people in street he barely knows about school/swimming etc so it's obv something she's done not me.

As u can tell I'm not his teachers biggest fan anyway lol

Will c what comes of things tomorro

Xxxx

Im not lucas's teachers biggest fan i feel like shes tellin ME off and i ave t really stop my self sayin owt!!
Its horrible wen u think ur child is the only one doin something isnt it and sometimes the teachers make u feel that way! All i wud say huni is u no daniel is a lil chatter box and reception is a big.change from nursery i bet his jus findin his feet! Boys will b boys and if his owt lile lucas if he dnt wanna do something he wont do it!!!
Hows spencer now? How u all feelin
Xxx

Im not lucas's teachers biggest fan i feel like shes tellin ME off and i ave t really stop my self sayin owt!!
Its horrible wen u think ur child is the only one doin something isnt it and sometimes the teachers make u feel that way! All i wud say huni is u no daniel is a lil chatter box and reception is a big.change from nursery i bet his jus findin his feet! Boys will b boys and if his owt lile lucas if he dnt wanna do something he wont do it!!!
Hows spencer now? How u all feelin
Xxx

Yes exactly,I'm gonna say today I've spoke to him but the rest is up to her!if he doesn't wanna talk she gonna have to try harder!not my problem coz he won't stay silent for ages he's just not like that.
Spencer is ok Hun much better,back at his playground with his cheeky smile!he cut 6 teeth now so with bug and teething he's had it rough.
How you getting on?

Xxx

Back