Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Thats the thing babe only so much u can do wen his a totally different boy at hin!!
Aaaawwwwwww has he? Im glad his feelin better!
Im pk babe had a bad evenin wit lucas but its a new day int it!!
Xxxx

xxxxxxx

Thats the thing babe only so much u can do wen his a totally different boy at hin!!
Aaaawwwwwww has he? Im glad his feelin better!
Im pk babe had a bad evenin wit lucas but its a new day int it!!
Xxxx

xxxxxxx

New day and new mood for him hopefully for u.daniel woke stupid o clock today so he's gonna b tired at school!i spoke to teacher and told her I spoke to him.then said its in her hands now,I kno he's a chatty boy and she need to work on getting him to feel comfortable with her there's nothing more i can do,as if I keep going on at him it's gonna make it worse x

Hope you have a good Thursday and Daniel gets on ok at School. X

Thats fab, just took him a while to warm up to her there will be no stopping him now, she will prob be complaining to you next week he wont stay quiet :)

Yes I was indeed,he came out and said I spoke to the teachers lots mummy and the teacher said I'm a star!lol very relieved xxx

Awwwww that's so cute, I hope he got a sticker! X

Thanks just fingers crossed he continues now :)

Wahoo payday today!first proper one since last August,feels great to be earning own cash again,even if the job does annoy me at times.
Back in again tonight.

Didn't eat a lot yesterday

Food

Breakfast

Cheerios

Lunch
Bacon
2xbread
Hula hoops

Dinner
Baguette with pizza topping
Clementine

Was about 1000 cals in total

2 mile walk
Then tons of walking around work,I really should wear a pedometer

Xxx

Thanks just fingers crossed he continues now :)

Wahoo payday today!first proper one since last August,feels great to be earning own cash again,even if the job does annoy me at times.
Back in again tonight.

Didn't eat a lot yesterday

Food

Breakfast

Cheerios

Lunch
Bacon
2xbread
Hula hoops

Dinner
Baguette with pizza topping
Clementine

Was about 1000 cals in total

2 mile walk
Then tons of walking around work,I really should wear a pedometer

Xxx

You be careful that your body doesn't go into Starvation Mode! What job are u doing? Do u have nice or sensible plans with your first pay check? X

You be careful that your body doesn't go into Starvation Mode! What job are u doing? Do u have nice or sensible plans with your first pay check? X

I kno wasn't good.and wasn't healthy either.will eat better today,it's coz I start work at 6 so too early for tea so usually just have a snack them don't eat when get home as at 10.30 too late.

I work for morrisons as a supervisor.so lots of walking involved coz my base is the checkouts.
I only do 15 hours,don't really need to work but I like to have my own money and keep my employment history going for when boys are both at school so I can get a different job easier.plus gives me a nice break from hubby and kids haha!!cxx

I kno wasn't good.and wasn't healthy either.will eat better today,it's coz I start work at 6 so too early for tea so usually just have a snack them don't eat when get home as at 10.30 too late.

I work for morrisons as a supervisor.so lots of walking involved coz my base is the checkouts.
I only do 15 hours,don't really need to work but I like to have my own money and keep my employment history going for when boys are both at school so I can get a different job easier.plus gives me a nice break from hubby and kids haha!!cxx

Awwww that sounds perfect for you :) Id love to be going back to work soon, not sure what to so tho! I used to work Nights for Asda so I know how Work gets int the way of eating! X It's good that you get a Workout while you're working, saves on Gym Membership! X

Back off me hols prob 10 stone heavier :-/ eeekkk!!

Hows everyone?

Just signed up for a 10 k run In march and then gonna join the half marathon in brum next year!one of the things I wanna do before turning 30!!excited for it all!

Had fab hol and weather was beaut!
My little boy turned one!1!!!! Where's that year gone?!?

Attachments

• image-2863550235.jpg
    image-2863550235.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3293421793.jpg
    image-3293421793.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image-36298346.jpg
    image-36298346.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 147
  • image-3532647381.jpg
    image-3532647381.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 87
Ah great ye had a fab time dont worry about the weight you are entitled to a break every now and again just get back on it again. Your boys are so cute x

Hey Claire, aww u have a lovely little family. Can't believe you're little one has turned one. Time flys. What diet will u be doing? I joined ww again 2 wk's ago. Lost 4lb in total, not great but I've been faffing about xx

Back off me hols prob 10 stone heavier :-/ eeekkk!!

Hows everyone?

Just signed up for a 10 k run In march and then gonna join the half marathon in brum next year!one of the things I wanna do before turning 30!!excited for it all!

Had fab hol and weather was beaut!
My little boy turned one!1!!!! Where's that year gone?!?

Hey Claire! Welcome Back :) And don't you go worrying about those Scales, it looks like you had a fab time and that's all that matters :) 10K Run sounds fab, you're braver than I am ;-) Belated Birthday Wishes to the Little Man! X

Back