Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

sooo annoyed with myself i forgot the blooming celeriac in asda grrrrr i am getting alzheimers i am sure of it

Oh nooooooooooooo :( I'm truly addicted!

Had a good workout at the gym this morning (had a coffee with cream on the school run)

Breakfast/Lunch was a chicken salad consisting of lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, small amount of red pepper, mayo and grated cheese

Dinner is cooking and is salmon baked with philly, asparagus, green beans, mushrooms cooked in butter and garlic with celeriac chips with bbq salt

So excited to weigh myself on Thursday and take all my measurements again - hope I'm not dissapointed !!

I got it from the £ shop believe it or not! Once is a bbq grinder and the other is chilli & garlic salt. Looked at ingrediants and seem OK to me.

Bbq has sea salt, coriander seeds, garlic, chilli, fenugreek, black peppercorns, cumin seeds, yellow mustard seeds. Don't use much as is tasty.

Chilli has sea salt, chili, garlic and black peppercorns

I drink lots of water, probably around 6 litres a day, if not more. And that doesn't include cups of tea and coffee. Perhaps it is too much but it is natural for me, i dont force it down so surely that must be ok?
I don't know how ya do it! Can't see it doing any harm, it must be what you need.
Forgot the celeriac!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow x

those two salts sound good which £ shop is it, is it poundland or one of those 99p shops that are everywhere?

Aww thanks - I don't have one locally but should be in the vicinity of a couple on Saturday so will take a look then.

ahh thanks for that its really nice of you, i have a 99p store here but its not one of the best i will look and if i cant find them will let you know xxx

Back