Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Bless, keep you chin up hopefully they will pass soon! xx

Hi, thanks for the support everyone, you're a big help. I have taken some painkillers and am feeling better, plus work all done for the week so have to feel better don't I!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I'm off shopping for new trousers as mine are starting to look like clown trousers then gardening on Sunday, xx

I love shopping my new favourite passions lol, hope you find some nice trousers!

I am having an early WI due to work commitments tomorrow, also getting nails done! Probably do some pampering fake tan and maybe colour my hair.

Sunday is mothers day, so warned the kids no chocs lol will get some nice pressies Hopeful that Charlie is no longer lame so i can ride but also want to go shopping at some stage too! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now that sounds like a fun weekend and here's hoping that Charlie is all better! Getting nails done is a great idea but I'll need to wait a while for that one as I was so determined for a better WI a couple of weeks ago I cut them all off - not sure it was down to that but I did lose 6lbs.

You've really had a great journey on your LL time and I really hope I can match your losses, x

Glad you're feeling better...

I'm working all day Saturday 8:00am - 7:17pm, then off for a picnic with my family on Sunday! Fingers crossed the weather is nice or at least dry!

Have fun shopping, I must say I'm starting to enjoy a little spree here and there, hope you find some lovely bits!

Eek! Nearly working a 12 hour shift is pants! Am assuming the 7.17pm finish is a typo though or it's really a specific time to finish.

Weather should be good here in currently not so sunny North Wales so that's a bonus and I really hope it will be for you too for the picnic - lovely idea, x

Oh I should know something about 12 hour shifts...
They suck! :(
Have a great weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Eek! Nearly working a 12 hour shift is pants! Am assuming the 7.17pm finish is a typo though or it's really a specific time to finish.

lol Yes its a typo whoops!
7:15! There and around that time anyway! lol

Hope you're enjoy your day xxx

Fab day today, nice long lie in, shopping with my Mum, re-discovered a lovely coat that I'd 'outgrown' then cosy night in with Nick Knowles (nicest man ever) on tv. Hope you've all had a great day too, xxx

Hi Ho Hi Ho... It's off to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village I go...

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's out there! x

Have a great day too claire!

Isnt it great when you rediscover clothes that now fit again? Its like having a whole new wardrobe without any expense!! Been wearing a little pink cord jacket this week I couldnt get my arms into before LL!

Have fun at the outlet - and dont buy too much it will only fit you for a couple of weeks :)

So much for going to Cheshire Oaks shopping for trousers, came home with pop socks and a t-shirt! Everything there was still so expensive that I grudged paying for them knowing I'd shrink out of them in a few weeks! Still, I suppose on the good side I am proving to myself a determination to reach my goal that I don't think I've ever shown before.

Hi Hun.
I think you'll find the majority of us feel like this at one time or another. Keep strong. U can do it. Try to keep yourself busy or do what I do and go to bed lol. Xxxx 

Primark, Matalan and charity shops are good places to pick a up few clothes on your way down the sizes. And of course eBay.

I found enough clothes in a range of sizes in my wardrobe and ironing basket to keep me going and just invested in some good bras as I've lost weight. Hxx

Thanks girls, as frustrating as it is it's good to know I'm not the only one like this! Also, the fact I had to sit in the Harvester with my sister, Mum & Dad enjoying their lovely looking meal probably didn't help my mood! Grrrr...

Julslynne said:
Hi Hun.
I think you'll find the majority of us feel like this at one time or another. Keep strong. U can do it. Try to keep yourself busy or do what I do and go to bed lol. Xxxx ?

Soz Hun. I dunno what post I was answering lol. Feel like a right plank. Hope u've had a lovely day. Xxxx

Well a lovely weekend had by all but why oh why do then have to go by so quick?! x

I here ya Claire, it was the quickest weekend ever. Probably cos I slept for a lot of it lol

Have a great day xx

Well that's Monday nearly over, just my WI to go then can get on with the rest of the week!

Good day in work today but have to admit that I'm starving! I blame the Harvester yesterday. Anyone would think I'm out of ketosis but haven't slipped, does anyone else get like this? x

I have felt hungry the last few mornings but i think it is the lack of water, I really need to get back to 4 litres aday i feel better on that amount.

Seeing the kids with take aways makes me hungry but I think that all in my head lol food envy, you gotta love it lol xx

Back