Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

I'm the same Claire, and the past place I lose it is my boobs!!! I usually can't wear blouses as they gap on the bust. Can't wait to wear them though. You're doing great xxxx

Hmmm... May have overdone the water today... Feeling very bloated :-(

I drank 6 liters yesterday, couldn't get rid of the thirst!!

Eek! 6 litres?! I only drank nearly four and I felt quite sick - was also peeing all night so am cream crackered today!

How do you feel after drinking 6 litres?

I struggle with the water to be honest. I do try to manage the 2litres but that is including the water I use for the packs. I'm like you Clare. I'd be peeing all night otherwise lol. Xxx

Do I enjoy the day off and potter in the garden, figure out how to change my Sky box to a HD one and do the washing or go shopping?? Any help?

Well I didnt plan on drinking 6 litres I was just so so thirsty all the time that I drank it. Does anyone else find they're like that!? Like it's a permanent insatiable thirst that I can't bloody get rid of!

Lol, not sure about a constant thirst but I have been very hungry recently! Still in ketosis but just can't shake that hunger!

Well I got the best of both, shopping check (£7 bargain trousers in Tesco ladies), Sky HD installed (on my own, no men needed, v chuffed!) & all washing done! Productive day if I do say so myself

Planning another tomorrow in work ahead of my WI tomorrow night. Am hoping for the 15st mark so wish me luck!! xx

Claire_Williams said:
Well I got the best of both, shopping check (£7 bargain trousers in Tesco ladies), Sky HD installed (on my own, no men needed, v chuffed!) & all washing done! Productive day if I do say so myself

Planning another tomorrow in work ahead of my WI tomorrow night. Am hoping for the 15st mark so wish me luck!! xx

Good luck chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 7 weigh in and another 4.5lbs lighter! Bloody brilliant! Celebration Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows now methinks!!

Wow you are doing so well. Great way to celebrate xx

Thanks hon, I put a lot of it down to the support I get on here

You're all so kind & always say the right thing, plus your diaries are so inspirational! x

wow claire!!!! well done x

I so don't want to go to work today! Two hour drive, hulking a dozen boxes up two flights, three meetings and another two hour drive home!

It's days like this that a sickie looks seriously appealing!

Hope everyone has a good day, x

Back