Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Yep I get hungry all the time. Doesn't seem to have subsided for me. I'm a lot more aware of my eating habits now, and I turn to food as an emotional response to something. And now because I can't have any food I have to do something else rather than eat!!!!

It's tough but worth it, plus it takes your body 3 weeks to break a habit. So only 16 days till that happens!!!!

Ask xxxx

Lady T you are sooo head strong... I envy your willpower!

:girlpower:

How do you do it?, how do you tell your rebelious child NO!

I really need some tips!

Hey Lozz, aw don't like you feeling so all over the place!

I am so focused and head strong but only with LL! I just keep trying on those size 12 jeans that keeps me going. I also think about all my achievements so far going from a tight 18 to a 14. I look in the mirror and I am starting to like what I see that spurs me on!!

I will not fail it's not an option this time. I do wobble sometimes like you are now I had the same thoughts a couple of weeks ago about the Lite programme. After giving it a few days I knew it would delay reaching goal. I wanna be slim this summer so total it is!

Do you think you need a couple of days thinking time I think you may see the pros and cons more clearly at the moment they are tainted by negative thoughts xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same T! :(
Struggling big time at the minute and secretly envying your determination.
I know why I struggle though and I'm learning to deal with it. It's soooo tough though :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Seriously ladies I am no different to you I have been on the end of your pep talks, ok granted not often but do you know how much inspiration you have both been to me and many others on this sight! Sure you are both having a wobble but I know you can do this, remember ask, believe & receive!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

The Power Lies Within You!!!!

MagdaX said:
The Power Lies Within You!!!!

Lol both The Power and The Secret lies within all of us chick it's whether we chose to use it, it certainly gives me strength. Focus on your goal and just how good you will feel when you reach it and you will xxx

Woo Hoo another 4lbs off tonight! I am made up! The hunger has also abated, an beginning to think maybe it was an emotional hunger as I was nervous about my WI, either that or it's the bar I had in the car o'n the way home (not had one in a few days).

I'm with you all, the power is within all of us - it's all about having the belief and respect in yourself to know that you can and will do this and that you most definitely deserve it! Yes... I'm worth it! X

yay you Claire!!! you must be well chuffed :)
You were triumphant over the hunger pangs :):)

Wooohooooo :)
Well done!

Lol, yes, think I'm more excited about losing the hunger tonight than the weight loss!

Am thrilled for another girl in my group though, she lost 9lbs this week giving her a 3st 5lbs loss now in 8 weeks, that is absolutely amazing!

Wow amazing well done you XX

Amazing Claire both the 4lb loss and the determination!!!

Go you!!!

Thanks everyone, your support really does mean a lot to me, xxx

Well done Claire - you are in the zone!! Woo Hoo!! Hxx

Good day today, very little stress, gym after work (feels strange to get a buzz from that), now bathed and watching The Blind Side in bed all snug with my electric blanket - sad I know!

Sounds good to me Hun. I'm night shift boo hoo :-( glad you've had a better day. Xxxxx

Have escaped the office for a while so off to Macclesfield - it's a gorgeous day! Hope all you beautiful ladies (and any men in here) are enjoying it as much as me! xx

Good night had with little sis & her OH, lovely chatting about a house they are hoping to buy then watching Unstoppable - not the best film ever but Chris Pine is yum!

Still feeling hungry but the blouse I bought today is very motivational as i can never usually buy blouses (am rather a busty lady) so managed to stick to my shake :)

Back