Claire's Exante Diary

Well done to you all for your hard work so far....keep it up...you know you can do it!

Good luck on your weightloss journey Lauri22, the ladies on this site are very supportive, insightfull and offer great advice!

Cheers everyone!! Totally feel in the zone now n loving knowing my podge is going. Roll on the summer n maxi dresses for me. Had choc orange bar a lil while ago. Will have a shake when I get home to see me thru my sleep off nights.

Not long till our weigh in and it will be all worth it!! I for one can't resist the scales everyday although told myself I'm not gonna weigh tmro until saturday so I get s wee surprise, lost another two pounds today tho so 7 pounds down since Saturday!

Just got in from work n having a strawberry shake. I just keep thinking of wearing long flowing girly maxi dresses in the spring n summer n having a nice drink with friends in a beer garden or something... Feeling more confident etc.

Have a good day Hun, we're doing great n not long till wi.

U two ladies are doing brilliant!

I weighed this morning after 3 days as I want WI to be Thursdays. I've lost 4.4lbs! Roll on next Thurs.

Teetiefunk prob a caffeine thing defo. And OMG fantastic on the loss so far! Talk about motivating.

Xx

Yeah pretty happy. Prob is it's summer here and I have alot of commitments socially, food wise I'll be okay but I would like to drink and be social. I've been told vodka and diet coke is the low carb way to go.

Got my first party on Sat arvo so I plan on eating as planned but having vodka to drink.
Fingers crossed it won't affect my WI next thurs.

Well just woken up before night shift. Had a narna shake with cinnamon added. Delivery didn't come today :( hope it comes before my docs appointment tmoz afternoon cos if I miss it I'm gonna run out over the weekend n next week I'm on a course so won't be home for another delivery... Hmm.

Hope all's well Laura?

Yeah everything good Claire just had a really rubbish day at work, I thought about cheating but I didn't!! Still 100%! Gonna resist the scales tomorrow so I've got a wee surprise for sat morning!

I'm another for not scale jumping today until WI. FYI it's 7.30am in Melbourne x

Ive just taken some photos of me to compare in 4 weeks time and then 4 weeks after that. Hoping that will be my extra motivation. Claire do u have enough CD packs to get u through? Can u pop down the chemist and get some packs for another meal replacement diet?

Well done Teetiefunk on stayin strong!

U two ladies are doing brilliant!

I weighed this morning after 3 days as I want WI to be Thursdays. I've lost 4.4lbs! Roll on next Thurs.

Teetiefunk prob a caffeine thing defo. And OMG fantastic on the loss so far! Talk about motivating.

Xx
Well Bren that's a great loss in a small amount of days. I think after I finsh CD i consider the dukan diet.
I brought the book but still need to read it.

Your doing so well hun. X

Claire could a neighbor not look after your parcel if u are not in?
I hope it comes in time for you hun. Fingers crossed.! X

Morning ladies.. Just home from work n I'm sodding ravenous :( only a minging mushie soup n a bar left which I don't want right now. Having an out of date cd porridge instead :( got a huge craving for boiled eggs at the mo n wanna dip cooked ham into em... Mmm

Got an email from delivery co saying it will come today. Hopefully 1. I'll wake up from sleeping off nights to the intercom 2. It'll arrive before I need to leave for the dr at half three this afternoon.

Unfortunately I don't have neighbours to sign for it.

Have a good day all... God damn I want eggs right now. This porridge tastes weird :(

I always added cinnamon and a little flaxseed meal to the porridge with some sweetener of course.

I used to love it, especially the apple n cinnamon one which I've just had. Think it's cos it's a yr outta date n I've got this overwhelming urge to eat boiled eggs n ham

No!!! No boiled eggs and ham! Think thin Claire! Go to sleep and you will feel better when you wake up as your package will be here and u can have a shake!!

chewing gum? A coffee? Girl go and do something. Clean the bathroom or at least get out of the house!

Praying for your parcel today. What will be your back up plan?

x

keep going!!
i am going to clean the house now, cause i am starving and thinking about a Nutella Sandwich! :D
xx

No nutella or eggy ham ladies.

It's sleep or house work!

Teetiefunk how's work going?

X

Back