Claire's Exante Diary

Blast about the gum :(

Claire you are doing well. Nevermind that girl. Hey perhaps think that too can be you. Imagine that she has herself done Exante and lost and refed and now this can be her life (as I am writing this I hope she isnt eating everything left in her pack?). Think positive hun and I know you can make it through to dinner.

If all else fails green tea and buckets of coffee!

Bren
X

Nearly done with the day, thank god. Soon time to drive the hour home, get changed n chill out. Got some leftover cold roast chicken for tea, will probs have a couple of eggs with it. Quite sleepy, gonna be another early one for me I reckon.

Well done for staying strong Claire, I eat chicken on most days with either 2 or 3 packs, its kept me on track really, one thing tho, I checked the sprite zero when i fancied something different and it contains citric acid as does the tango zero, was so dissapointed :-( x

I bet you see a good loss this week so don't worry about snacking on low carb stuff. I'm shattered too just on the bus home but a very productive day so I'm pleased. It's day 12 for us tomorrow Claire how fast it's went!

Just eaten my chicken n 3 boiled eggs. Low carbs but about 500 cals i reckon. I'm up a lb since last wi but to be honest when i was on cd i tended to sts one week then whooshie the next then rinse n repeat, sts then wooshie.. lol. My bodies strange.

I have lost only one pound so far this week but I thought I'd prob be low after my big loss last week, not bothered tho coz still feel inches coming off, my scrub pants at work almost fell down taking an X-ray... X- rated more like it.

Vanilla shake with coffee n sweetner this morning n left half of it, tasted really salty n slimy. My taste buds could be changing maybe. On my second large mug of tea, about a litre worth all together I reckon. Head's feeling much better today. Bday tmoz, gotta bring cakes in for the course lol, how ironic.

TOTALLY happy bday for tomorrow hun xxxxx

I see all is good with the both of you. And how funny you and Xrated nurse! loosing in the same manner?!

So is WI on Sat for the both of you?

Bren
X

Yep Saturday as usual, looking forward to it!!

At least it's not a gain tho Hun!

Yep exactly. Time will tell I guess. Just had my bar for dinner, everyone else has been to the canteen for their packups or chips. The nut bar used to be my fave with the last box I bought but the ones in this pack have been really dry n more raisins than nuts or anything else. Strange.

Well done Claire! Alls sounding good. Lots of water and you never know with WIs.

Had mine this morning and lost 1.3 kgs! That's 2.86lbs. Chuffed I am. :)

Thanks babes. How u going with Exante?

Not too bad. It's the days i work from early on that ive been struggling with as the packs are so spread out I get hungry so I've been having a pack for brekkie n dinner then having a low carb tea which has meant I've felt a bit better. Things will be easier once I'm back to work on my normal shift pattern rather than this course, only one day to do tho.

So far today I've had a shake and a bar.

It's my Bday today along with another girl. She bought the cakes on behalf of us both n I went halves. Fresh cream chocolate eclairs n I didn't even have a sniff let alone eat one. Low carb tea in a bit instead. Quite pleased with myself considering.

You should be pleased with yourself!! Don't know if I could have resisted :eek:

xxx

Back