Claire's Food Diary

3 lbs! Woop woop lol!!!
Thats brill! I bet you're on cloud nine! there will be no stopping you now xxx

Hey,

Its such a good feeling isn't it? When you've spent so long being overweight, and then you finally stick to a diet, and it actually works, its amazing, but it really does take so much effort. I wouldn't say I'm a stupid person, but I was stupid to think that I could kid myself on with previous diets, I thought if I ate in secret ect then it didn't count, I think this has worked for me because I finally said, I will do anything, absolutely anything to lose this, forever, I was 19 when I had my daughter and ever since then i've been 14/15 stone, which is 7 stone overweight for me...i'm 26 and if I dont sort it soon I will have spent all of my 20's overweight, I have been miserable and want to enjoy whats left of my so called youth, its scary how quickly the years have flown by, it drags in til u have kids an then flys in!

No, I don't have a diary on here, I started one ages ago, but no-one posted on it :cry::cry:...but I could start posting it on here, I save it on the computer everyday, anyway but I wouldn't want to bore you.

Anyway, good luck for Saturday evening, just as well I have nothing fattening in the house!!

;)

heya!! yeah make a diary - ill post on it! its just the evenings that i struggle with - the daytime is fine cos im so busy with the kids!

well heres hoping, im finding it pretty hard but i guess ive not been doing this diet v long so im sure ill get used to it :)

really hope for like 4 lbs this week - thatd be amazing but any loss will make me happy :)

todays food

Breakfast - slim fast shake and a mullerlight - 2.7g fat
Snack - mini twister ice lolly - 1g fat
Lunch - prob slim fast again and mullerlight again! - 2.7 g fat
snack - bowl special k and skim milk -2 g fat
Dinner - chicken with stuffing and potatoes - will estimate up as using a bit of olive oil with potatoes - 14g fat
dessert - twister mini - 1g fat

so thats about 1500 cals and 24 g fat

not too bad - im trying to save most of my calorie allowance for dinner co its by that point that i always want to binge and if i have a big dinner thats less likely to happen!!

wish it was next week so i cld weigh in!! avoiding the scales or the wii fit body test this week is gonna be so hard!!

i just want to feel good and be here, and agood role model, for my my boys! really AM gonne do it this time for them and me :D

xxx

Good luck with the diet today chick, sounds yummy, infact you've made me want a yogurt lol.
Let us know how you got on later xx

omg! last night my ex was round to play the wii and brought soooo much junk food. i totally forgot about the xenical and ate sooooo much :( oh no im gonna experience the effects later for sure :(
i has - 3/4 of a big bag onion rings, a cinnamon swirl, a large cookie, 3 caramel bars, 5 choc digestives and a few handfuls of popcorn. ****. to be oh so literal me and my bathroom are gonna be well aquainted by the end of today. **** ****.
i got up at half 5 with my youngest and at half 6 did 30 mins wii free jogging while the kids watched cbeebies!. am gonna try and do another 30 mins around lunch time, then my wii ft and just dance this evening - i have aboout 1,000,000 million calories to make up for! im sure the "oily leakge" that will inevitably occur later will help with the jogging...oh dear....
well a lesson learned n all that!!
still though, am very very upset with myself. thought i had more will power.on the plus side though - supe mario wii is very fun! oh the pleasure of small joys!

much loves xxxxxx

Hi

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have slip ups! The most important thing is being able to pick yourself back up after, and not talking yourself into eating more!

Its good that you still get on with your ex, alot of people end up bitter when a relationship falls apart, which is never good.

Your right, the food is probably gonna come back and haunt you with the Xenical, but you might not get it untill tomorrow or the next day. I always got a day or 2 delay with it. I seen something interesting the other day about Xenical, which was saying that one of the ways it could be effective, is by having an accident then being too terrified to eat anything fatty incase it happens again.

Keep your chin up, you can still expect a good loss even with the slip up.

:)

oops - got moderated for swearing :s sorry!
well today ive dine really well :)

did my 50 mins wii free jogging and a moderate walk with the kids and my food has been good too :)

breakfast - special k with skimmed milk and a mullerlight - 300 cals and 2g fat
lunch - slimfast shake - 220 cals and 5g Fat
Snack - bowl special k with skim milk - 200 cals and about 1.5 g fat
Dinner - waitrose individual pizza 225 cals(so good and only 7g fat but felt really naughty eating it!) and 100g stuffing - 120 cals and 3g fat
Dessert - mint chocolate top weight watchers dessert - 163 cals and 7 g fat

oops - went over the 15g by 2 g on dinner :( just realised :(

am gonna do another 20 mins on the wii fit too so am still pleased with the day!!!

xxx

todays been an odd day.
had to take bub to hospital cos he gets spinal injections under anaesthetic so he had to fast from 7 am. obvs i the cldnt eat till he could. i had a bagel for bfast early on which was all till 4pm when i had another bagel, a mullerlight, a low cal jelly and a turkish delight bar.
i just had 2 slices toast with flora and a twister mini now cos i ate too recently to be hungry for dinner yet. so badly planned cos you just dont know what wil happen at the hospital.

i estimate that my total for the day are about 1500 cals and 23g fat.

had 2 xenicals - when i had the bagels.

might have something small in a while cos my eatings been v odd today!!

xx

Hya hun must be horrible when your little boy is in and out of hospital :( You seem really strong tho which is probably why you've done so well in sticking with the diet!
Hope hes ok and you too, go have a little snack(healthy lol!) & put your feet up :D xxx

Hellllo

Keep strong chick, it sounds like you are going through alot!

See the jelly you had, is that the one i've seen advertised thats like 6 calories or something? Thought it looked worth a try. I'm not an ice cream person, but I suppose it would be nice with a scoop of ice cream, which isn't too fattening either.

My diets not been going to great :cry: no major binges or anything, will explain all in my diary ;)

:):)

Hey all! typed up my diary yesterday and got cut off before i posted! grrr!!!
my totals for yesterday was 1476 cals and 30.2 g fat! cant be bothered writing it all out again though!

plan for today -

bfast (had) - slimfast shake - 220 cals and 3 g fat
special k - 200 cals and 2 g fat

lunch - having dinner for lunch cos i have zumba at 7 and dont wanna have anything heavy before that! - skinny tagliatelle carbonara (tagliatelle, 1 egg mixed with a bit skimmed milk, chives, mixed herbs, a spoon full of grated fresh parmesan and parma ham with the fat ripped off , yummy! oh and wholegrain mustard!) - about 400 cals and 12g fat

dinner - stuffing sanwich - 500 cals and 8g fat (estimate!)

will allow 200 cals and 5 g fat for snacks!

will be about 1520 cals and 30g fat! have zumba at 7 and will prob do biggest loser wii after that cos i got it yesterday and it still has novelty! i also got the clubland workout dvd - apparently its a good one, plus all the slim toned h
[/Bgirls will make me not wanna eat cr@p!

hope you all ok and keep popping in on my diary :D

much loves xxxx

Hello Chick, hows the rest of your day been?
I've been struggling a bit today as Im soo hungry but have managed to stay strong.
Zumba sounds so fun, what is it exactly? It sounds like something that will burn loads of calories and I bet its a right laugh.
Might see if anywhere round here does it.

xx

Hey,

Hows the diet going?

Zumba sounds great, maybe a wee class would be good for me...even if its just once a week, i've just no energy recently and just wanna crash out on the couch when i'm not working.

Keep strong chick
;)

hey hey all! back again lol! have been soooo busy with the kids, son's chemo, zumba, fallings out with the ex, tiredness etc etc lol.

beemn quite bad the last week. didnt reach by jan goal :( but only missed it by 2lbs so have still lost 5 so shdnt moan.

am gonna try n get more serious in feb. im starting a thai boxing class as well as my zumba so will be going to 3 hard work exercise classes in a week as well as (hopefully) getting better at the dieting!

well today i had -

bfast - special k and bran flakes w/skim milk - approx 250 cals
snack - light babybel - 40 cals
lunch - penne mozzerella - 400 cals
snack - 2 crumpets w/ clover lighter - 300cals
dinnr - 2 crumpets w/ clover light, one with cheese - 500 cals
snack - babybel light - 40 cals
2 x cappucinos - 200ish

so......1750ish
did my hour of zumba and was soaked with sweat so know i worked hard!!

shall be good tomoro too!

xx much love all xx

Hya hun, sounds like you've been through the mill these last few weeks! Fingers crossed things pick up for you soon {{{hugs}}}

The diet for today sounds good plus you've done zumba! You'll be sweating the lbs off lol.

Good luck for saturdays wi. xxxxx

Hi

Its great to have you back! Its hard to keep to diet when life gets in the way. I need my full concentration to keep on track. I hope things work out for you. Remember, we are always here, even when your having a bad week..we're all in the same boat chick.

I've been suprised at how much i've struggled since Christmas. Still...at least i've lost a couple of lbs, but I just cant seem to find the motivation I had when I first started a year ago, I don't know how to get it back :confused:

Keep us posted!!
:)

aaargh i just cant seem to get on track :( im not even writing what ive had today :(
cant get my will power back at all. i hate it cos in any other aspect i can just make myself give things up. ive stoppped drinking, i stoped smoking, i stick to my exercises, but i just cant get to grips on the food thing :(
im looking into maybe doing the cambridge diet, shall see what comes of it all!

hope you all doing better than me!!

x

Hi claire

CD is good if you are a bit of an extremist and choices are bad for you, but eventually you will have to keep making the right choice as CD wont last forever, i would recommend it,im doing it myself so any questions ask away.

Also dont worry, our greatest succcesses comes from our failures as we learn to get over them and a) not repeat them again ( eventually!!) and b) to do better next time....
Dont kick yourself about it to much, just dont give up, write what you had when you fell back on the wagon and then get back on :))

Lets know how you get on, im rooting for you.

Amber

Back