Claire's Food Diary

Going to check in on your new diary now :))

Amber

Okay dammit i cant, it seems to be blocked laughing.. some parts of this site are blocked in work for some reason. Sorry claire, hope your doing well

Amber

hhhmm. i have no idea why u cant get on :(
keep trying lol!!

xcx

Hi claire

Nope still cant get on in work - lil sigh.

But i can see in your signature youve done excellent so far on the losses... Well done :)

Glad its working for you

Amber

thanks amber. very odd that u cant access it. have u gone throught the cd forum instead of the link?? im bad at technology so cld just be a glich in the link perhaps??

xcx

hey all, back again lol! damn laptop and its tendency for breakage! well, i went back up to 16 st 10 lbs since i was last here, i totally gave up and lost all motivation and will powr but since june 6th ive lost 22 lbs and im now 15st 2 lbs, not back to where i was yet but still, pleased with my progress. ive taken the pressure off myself a bit and have joined the gym, been going at least 3 times a week and its defo helping! eating wise ive jut been being sensible and not denying myself, but equaly trying to not OVER indulge myself either! hope you're all well n get back in touuuuuch!!

xcx

Grrr, i have just had "the lost week" lol! gained 2 bloody lbs :( but hey, its the first week i aint lost anyhting since i restarted, so f**k it! was soooooo hungover yesterday and ate actually everything i could get my hands on, like, everything! packet of cookies, macdonald deli andwich mean with strawb milk shake, goats cheese and marmalade, blah blah blah. back on track as today though :)

breakfast - 2 x weetabix with 1% milk
lunch - slim fast shake
dinner - ritz chicken and spicy potato wedges :)

hope i can lose the 2 lbs gained this week , that'll make me happy!
back in the gym tomorrow but gota take it easy as ive had reaaallly bad back pain the last couple of weeks :(

here's to a good week!

xxx

hey hey! done pretty well today :)

went to the doctors and have started xenical again, think it will help give me a wee boost, and weigh ins = motivation!

today had -

bfast - 2x weetabix with 1% milk
lunch - slimfast shake
dinner - chicken in chopped tomatoes and spices with 1 baked tortilla broken into crisps :) yum!

had a couple of cheese straw things and 3 blueberry puff biscuits but all were low cal and pretty low fat, was at mummy and toddler picnic where its soooo hard to avoid. think next time ill take chopped carrots salsa or something with me!

i have a milky way (3.5g fat) as my snack for this evening so yay for a good day!
as of tmoro ill note my fat grams , but hadnt planned on starting xenical so hadnt planed for fat allowance. i just decided to ask when i was at the docs anyways! :)

xxx

yay! was proud of self yesterday! heres to another good day!
today will have -

breakfast (eek, slipped up a bit but still ok within allowance) - 4 small toaster pancakes - 5.6g fat , with lurpack light - estimated 6g fat - so 11.6 g in all
lunch - slimfast shake - 7.5g fat - special k bar 1g fat
dinner - 2x veggie sausages with mash :) (again will add fat g later when i have my shopping in!)

the kids' dad has them till half 2 today from half ten so im off to the gym :) will do about 50 mins cardio spread between the treadmill, cross trainer and exercise bike, plus small amount of light weights and a wee swim - i do my strretches in the pool as it cools me off nicely and make sure im not sore next day :) hopefully today wil be a good day :)

<3 xxxx

Last edited:
hey y'all! am sooo hungry so have just had 2x slices toast with lurpack light (14g fat) and a bowl of special k berries with 1% fat milk (4g fat) - that 18g total eeek. have taken my tablet with it anyways and will just have a yogurt later or something. oopsie! went to the gym though and did -

10 mins (107cal) on the treadmill
25 mins (265 cal) on the cross trainer
15mins (113 cal) on the exercise bike
45 reps of light weights on 3 upper body machines

so im guessing that'll serve as damage limitation lol!!

xcx

Well done Claire. I'm on xenical as well. I usually take 2 a day. One with lunch and one with dinner. Mind you my dinner tonight of quorn fajita strips a quorn cumberland sausage, jacket pot and peas is only 5g of fat. So barely worth taking it but i have anyway.
Glad you have come back here. I seriously couldnt have come so far in such a short time without the help from a few of my friends on here. I get home from work, switch the laptop on and come on here before i even check my emails.
Everyone is lovely here. Feels like we've been friends for years. Cause i think we all share our intimate feelings about our weight and insecurities that we have never really spoken to anyone else about. Thats what i think anyway.
Be good x.

oh i know slim, there are things i can say on here that i couldnt even say to my best friend! i heart minimins lol!
what day do you weigh in slim?

xcx

I do a thursday weigh in with my weigh in buddy "Healthy" and i do one on a sunday as well. And sometimes in between but my official day is Thursday. When is yours?

wednesday is my official day but im a total scales junkie! im trying so hard to break the addiction lol! this week im really really gunna try and get weds to weds without weighing in between! hopefully there'll be a happy number waiting for me lol!
xcx

Its impossible, especially if you feel like you've had a good day. I cant help it.
My weight loss is slowing down a bit now. I have been going for 1 month today and lost 32lbs already. But i have a lot to lose so its going to go really quick to start with.
I am on a nutritional plan rather than a diet as such and its working great.

thats a great number - well done! im not following a diet as such, just making healthier choices and watching the fat in thinngs as im taking xenical! have tried every fad under the sun and always just yo yo up and down so i realised i just need to change my attitude and my approach to eating!!

xcx

Yeah its a lifestyle change isn't it. My nutritionist friend says you should think to yourself when you start something like this,"can i eat like this for the rest of my life". The answer is no to the majority of diets. But i could quite happily eat like this for the rest of my life. I'm very rarely hungry.

Hi Claire,

Welcome back, its great to hear from you again. Good on you for putting on weight and having the guts to admit it and try again.

Thats been nearly a full year now and i've not managed to eat healthily for any more than a couple of weeks, I managed for months when I first started all this, but I just cant find the motivation now. I've not been too bad though coz i've been doing a hell of alot of walking, so i've not really gained, but In the last couple of weeks i've put on nearly a stone due to the schools being closed and me not doing enough exercise. I've been eating everything in sight, and I feel like i've been eating constantly. So i'm wanting to get back on track on Monday, maybe we can keep each other motivated?

Hows the kids?

:)

hey littlemiss!!! sooo glad you're back too! yeah defos help keep each other on track :) hows life anyways??
xcx

today -

breakfast - bowl special k bliss with 100ml 1% milk - 4g fat
snack - 2 x squares dairly milk - 4g fat (eek!)
lunch - subway 6 inch sweet onnion chicken terriyaki - 6g fat
dinner - spicy saucy chicken and tortilla "crisps" - 11g fat (ish!)
dessert - weight watchers lemon sponge - 2.8g fat with 1/2 pot low fat custard - 1.2 g fat

total fat - 29g :) limit for a day is 45g so i think thats pretty good going, especially given that theres's chocolate, fast food (subway) and dessert in there! yay for swapping bad for good!

having a prtty boring day, been out with the kids for a couple of hours now home though. my mums coming to visit so she'll arrive about 6 and im going to the gym once the kids are in bed!! soooo desperate to weigh myself lol but its my mini goal this week to wait till weds! really hope its worth it and i see a decent change in numbers after a whole week lol! my doctor said she wants to see about 1lb loss a week - id be effin gutted if thats my average lol! hell no - that'd mean like 6 months before i could get my half way there tattoo :p

xcx

Back