Claire's Food Diary

Hiya

Glad you had a nice meal, its important to treat ourselves or we go off track. Your doing great with going to the gym btw - you sound really motivated.

I've had a sandwich with chicken and low fat spread, a small banana, a sainsburys healthy micro meal and brocolli and a slice of toast and a small bowl of ready brek.

Done just under 4 hours of walking today too - the joys of going shopping with a v.fussy man.

Do you have your weigh ins on Mondays too?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya! well done on ak the exercise slim - youre doing great and sound really motivated! im feeling that way to, and it doesnt half help being in the right frame of mind. its like saying "i want to do thid cos i enjoy it and its helping me" as opposed to the way i used to thnk which was "i hate this and want to die right now but dont want to be fat forever!!"

littlemiiiiiss!!! sounds like youre doing grand girly!! do you have facebook or bebo luv? itd be cool to get in touch over that too!

well, back on track with my regular eating now :)

bfast - oatso simple w/semi skimmed milk - 5.3g fat, yogurt - 1.5g fat, tropicana - 0g fat

lunch - subway sweet onion terriyaki - 6g fat

dinner - gnocci with sundried tomato sauce - 6.9 g fat

plus 2 or 3 snacks at 2-3g fat each :) cant live without the snacks!! always aim to have them an hour either side of a meal though - so that hopefully the tablets will work on them too!!

got a kids party tonight which is gunna be tricky, but i have a friend thats a muslim that im going with, shes fasting now for ramadan and its her first time fasting so weve agreed we''ll be moral support in the fight against party junk!!!

have a good day guys!!

xcx

Thats true about being in the right mood. Sometimes i dont feel like going on the bike but after i have done it i feel great and happy that i made the effort. I feel guilty if i don't do it.
Didnt have breakfast this morning so need to have something in a mo to eat.
Have a good day.x

Oo good luck at the kids party! Always tough times. Happy Ramadan to your friend as well.
Best wishes hun, keep up the good work!

Hiya

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Good luck with the kids party, all that yummy food is so hard to resist.

I was at a friends for a drink last night and i had a cheese toastie but i wasnt too bothered because i was still within my calories, was really yummy and perfect for soaking up the drink.

I pm'd you with my f.book details.

Hope you have a great day!
xxxxxxx

aw man, ive not had a good week lol! never mind, line drawn under it, pick up and start again :)

im having to weight in today cos ill not get in the gym tomoro (i use their scales and no one elses!) so im not expecting anyhting good! ill be happy if ive sts or gained less that 2 lbs. arrrrgh so annoyed i slipped a few times!!! well, i guess at least i aint eaten half of what i was eating before i started losing weight again, so thats gotta be something!
xx

Last edited:
oooh , and yay!! i went shopping yesterday and ----- no more sizze 18's for me!!! im a 16 now! yay!

x

Excellent Claire dropping a dress size. I am going to have to buy new shorts soon cause when i do my belt up they ruck up and its uncomfortable sitting at my desk all day.
I actually measured myself the other day i have lost 3" on my stomach. I would say my waist but i think my stomach is bigger than my waist. Never quite sure where my waist is. Is it on my hip bones?

lol - i have no idea on a man! i know where mine is to see it but i have no clue on guys lol! x

Hiya

Excellent news about the dress size, well done. You must be chuffed.

Draw a line under your crappy week and start again tomorrow. The key to succeeding in a diet is being able to make a mistake and start again, and not be de-motivated.

You've still been going to the gym and thats a good thing. Let us know how you get on with your weigh in.

I have officially been 100% for 7 days now (first time in nearly a year) i've not exercised every day but I got over an hours work out 4 days this week. I weigh in tomorrow so i'll see how i've got on.

:) xxxxxxxxx

hey luv - my ex had to rearrange his days so he's coming round today - so weigh in time later!!! sooo dreading it!!! well done on 100% for this week! keep up the good work!! hopefully ill be joining on the good behaviour train now that the birthday parties are over!!!

x

oooh , and yay!! i went shopping yesterday and ----- no more sizze 18's for me!!! im a 16 now! yay!

x

Well done. I've just reduced from an 18 to a 16 too. Been selling my old size 18s on ebay and buying size 16s. There are some fab bargains to be had on there.

yay!! after my appalling week i still managed to lose 1lb :D very happy! been to the gym today and eaten really well. cant be bothered doing my diary right now but will update properly tomoro!!

yaaaaaaay!

xcx

Heya, congrats on the size 16s, that's awesome :)
Hope that everything with your crush resolves itself one way or another.
Good luck for the week ahead, you're doing great, just keep it up!

on a happy note though - id forgotten how good it feels to try on something that was waaay too tight a few weeks ago that now just slides on :) i have this gorge dress that i bough in a size 16 about 3 months ago (its a primark one n i always think their sizes are a bit on the small side, but at the time i was trying to convince myself i was still a 16 in dresses :-o) and when i put it on before it was soooooo tight - it was so tight around the bum that i couldnt pull it down far enough to be decent, but i tried it on today and it fit so nicely - if anything it had a bit of extra room :) im going out on friday night and got a gorgeous dress from river island (size 16 :D ) - its a black long sleeved almost body con style (i had to go and buy spax too lol!) im so nervous about wearing it out - but i told myself once i got to a size 16 i'd try a different style of dress for a night out! i'll put up a pic once i get one :)

well best be off - loads to do today <3

much love n keep up the good work all xxx

Last edited:
I don't think he sounds all that great, you can do much better. It's like he's keeping you as a back up if he cant be arsed to fix whatever's going on wih his fiancee. You deserve to be someone's first choice, don't let anyone treat you as anything else!

YAY! Aw, that's such an awesome feeling! Congrats babes.
Get piks up of you in that fab new dress!

x

food today - been pretty good i think -

brunch - gnocci w/ low fat tomato and mascarpone sauce - 6g fat
lunch - OMG - i cant remember what i had for lunch!! think i have dementia!!!
dinner - 1/2 pack tomato and mozzerella pasta - 7g fat - slice french toast - 7g fat - total 14g fat

snacks - turkish delight bar - 3.5 g fat
milky way - 3.5 g fat
light horlicks - 2g fat

the snacks were a little much but had them near my meals so hopefully my tabs will be effective on them too!

really wish i didnt have brain freeze on my lunch lol! will add it if i remember it!!

xxcxx

Last edited:
woooooohooooo! i think my body is made of stardust and magic!!! ive been really bad and had a big junk munch last night - and a pizza hut this week too, and i decided to do a sneaky mid week weigh in - and im DOWN 3 LBS!!!!!!!! sod it - im moving back to wednesday weigh ins cos i wanna update my stats lmao!! xxcxx

morning all!! well my plan for today is -

breakfast - shredded wheat w/ 1% milk :) - 2g fat
lunch - bagel w/ leerdammer light cheese - 7g fat
dinner - fritatta - approx 13g fat

snacks - 3 x 2-3g fat snacks

im off out tonight so gunna have to behave self - im thinkin of sticking to shots when im out to limit cals and alternate alcohol with diet coke - tis the most angelic idea i can come up with! i'll need a drink to get me outta the corner in my new dress lol!

im off out with the kids to a grooup today so i gunna have to battle myself to leave well alone with the biscuits :( theyre my mummy undoing! damn biscuits! why does every single baby place have tea and biscuits? all mummy's must have my very same damn biscuit fetish!!!

well, heres to a good day! good luck all n keep going strong!

xcx

I thought I'd reply in your diary, as I did say I'd drop by. Congrats on the 3lb! You've done so well, I can only hope to be where you are in a few months. Hope you have a good time out. I enjoyed myself last night, I passed my A level... I just had the one as I have no interest in going to uni and racking up a huge debt. Doing an NVQ in Childcare instead. Was mostly celebrating my boyfriend's AAB results, and acceptance to Southampton Uni. Yummy champagne! :D Wonder if you've resisted the biccies, you know you can do it. You've done so well already.

Back