** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning all :) last night shift tonight, days off till mon after.

T. 2 pork belly strips fried in olly oil, broccoli n sparrows arse spear heads with butter.
T. Same again for at work

May have found the reason for my lil water podge regain I've noticed. Probs tmi for jim but ho hum, he's known me long enough now. For the first time in 6yrs I'm kind of on. Was on depo jab for 4yrs which stopped them. Been on cerazette for last 2yrs n I guess it's taken 2yrs for depo to wear off?

I think Jim is used to us girlies and our monthly problems lol - at least you have a reason for it which should help put your mind more at ease :D

Hmm, looks like it may have been a test run as stopped now.

Just had second lot of tea. Looking forward to a MiM for brekkie with chopped up strawberries n a dollop of extra thick cream :) gonna eat it in bed when I get home.

Morning all!! :D Hope you all slept well?

Just had my MiM with 4 strawbs chopped up n a splodge of extra thick cream - yum. Hopefully my order of the two new flax flavours will arrive today n the order from LCM shouldn't be too far behind i reckon.

Days off now till Monday :D Yay! Got a scrapbook to make for my grandad's bday, planning on going round to mum n dads to do it with mums help, be nice to spend some time with her.

Right, time to have some sleep off nights. Usually sleep till around dinnertime after my last night shift n then force myself to get up so i can sleep at a normal time ish the following night n also make the most of my first day off.

Morning Claire love, have a good kip sweetheart. Enjoy your days off. :)

Thanks guys! :) The MiM was lovely, my fave way of having one. Can't wait to try the new flavour flax that's on its way. Just seen your photo of ooopsies Bren, they look lovely. I've tried a couple of times to do MiM as a bread type thing to be able to toast but it just comes out like sponge so un-toastable. Really wish i knew how to do it into something savoury, i've only found i like it so far with cinnamon n sweetner but i'd like to be able to do fake bread n crackers.

Have a good day at the office Jim, don't work too hard :)

It's all chaos here at the moment Claire, our routers on the WAN have gone down, I'm using the standby broadband to post on here. :D You'd think I'd cut their throats, not just they can't get email. LOL.

ah well, when I started here 5 years ago they didn't even have email. LOL. Now they feel lost, unloved and cut off if it isn't working. :D

Ahhhh, morning all! I'm back in the land of the living :D

Just made a pancake waffle type thing using this from LCM -

Flax Z Snax Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix | Low Carb Megastore

flax_pancake_waffle_0.jpg

To make it you need 1/2 cup water, 2 egg whites, a spoon of low fat yoghurt (i used a spoon of double cream instead). Makes kind of a stodgy pancakey waffle thing which was very filling. I had mine with a blob of cream and a sprinkle of sweetner - yum!

Hmm, that's an idea - thanks. Mine is too sponge like so would just sag down in the toaster rather than staying upright to get toasted. That and i can't seem to make a savoury version that is edible. Always tastes far too eggy.

Hmm, had my second lot of pork belly n vegs for pack up at work at around 2am, then mim with cream n strawbs at 8am then pancake thingy at 5pm. Not eaten anything else but dont really feel hungry either, weird.

Back