Claire's NO more IF's or BUT's diary Part 3 :)

claire30

Banned
Morning all im claire 30 years old single atm :) ive been a member on mini's for a while now i have always battled to lose weight. I got to goal by doing Lighter Life i lost 4 stones.. since last year Christmas i have been gaining weight again. I started off on slim and save but yet again my social life/events is getting in the way.
So CCing is the way forward to get this weight off again i have 20 lbs to lose now:eek: im still a size 12 but a tight one now lol so im fighting to get back into my size 10's by June 2012. Exercising was a passion before then suddenly lost interest so im starting back today quiet happy as its a private gym and its gone down in price to £24 a month. Looking forward to zumba/spin/attack and pump classes again...!

I will update later on :D

Hope to meet new mini's friends through my weightloss journey.

claire xx

Hi Claire :) You've not got huge amounts to lose, I'm sure that if you get back into the gym you'll get there in no time!

So here i am after failing on fad diets.. ive had a lovely day out with the family even though i looked huge and felt fat so here i am. Starting my journery again and looking forward to losing 1stone 13 lbs by August for my summer holiday to Greece :) i havent worked out many calories i will eat daily.

Booked for express spin class tomorrow at 12;00 also im joining a slimming class for the weekly weigh in's as once i know im paying weekly i will have to stick to CC :) Hope to make new friends on my journey...!

*Claire No more IF's OR buts..:D

Back