Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

claire30 said:
Thank you :) today I'm at home so will catch up on the housework.

We don't have much left to lose at all your right. I must say I get hunger pains every morning :( been to the loo twice during the night.

Here's to another good day:) x

My hunger pains are mostly at dinner time and sometimes later in the evening and I haven't been to the toilet for about 5/6 days now :(

I hope you're ok and keep on with the housework lol.I find it helps to fight the hunger xxx

How are you doing today hun?What say are you on now?x

Hello all im still here doing better at last lol

weigh in monday looks like an ok loss 3.5 lbs off so far :)

Ive been exercising this week and really enjoyed it to, i feel much better for it anyway.x

claire30 said:
Hello all im still here doing better at last lol

weigh in monday looks like an ok loss 3.5 lbs off so far :)

Ive been exercising this week and really enjoyed it to, i feel much better for it anyway.x

Awww well done you.Glad you're feeling better x

Morning took myself shopping and now feeling good again size 12's brought I won't buy anymore clothes till May now.
Just needed that boost really :) I've been constipated this week aswell My water intake is bad only had 1 litre. I will add tea and coffees today.
I've been asked to do the race for life this year I might do it now.

Morning took myself shopping and now feeling good again size 12's brought I won't buy anymore clothes till May now.
Just needed that boost really :) I've been constipated this week aswell My water intake is bad only had 1 litre. I will add tea and coffees today.
I've been asked to do the race for life this year I might do it now.

Size 12's are amazing aren't they hun lol.....We seem to be having a similar week,here's to the both of us getting sorted,but keep up that water,you need it.

Do the Race For Life,you'll be so proud of yourself for doing it xxx

well these no point in keeping a diary is there...:cry::cry: everyday is a restart u wouldnt believe i have less than a stone to go.:sigh::sigh:

Awww hun... you can do it!!! You'll have a stone off in no time!! X
Thank u :) and I know your right but I feel as if I'm failing I'm just not trying harder enough.

I could be a stone down by the end of march.... If I could I'd be the happiest girl ever lol :)

Hey hun,it seems the closer we are to our goal,the harder it is to stay motivated.I've got your back sweety,we can both get through this,we just need our heads banging together lol :) xxx

Hey hun,it seems the closer we are to our goal,the harder it is to stay motivated.I've got your back sweety,we can both get through this,we just need our heads banging together lol :) xxx
My mum said to me i look good now and do i really want to lose anymore... i snapped at her bless ya and replied yes... i want this last bit offfff!!!

so i have now got 19 lbs to lose UP 4 lbs the shame of it really

today as been successful at last off to paint my nails now, i will get there just slowly :(

Let's get to the end together hun :) hope u have had a good day x

I'm getting a similar response from people around me but I'm the same as you and want that last bit off.
I really want it gone by my holiday in May, so set yourself a date too and we can keep track of each other by nagging encouragement to each other :p xxx

This is a thought isnt it :) uve made me think now.. what do u reckon my average losses would be?

thanx for your posts x
When i was doing that on LT and having a super good meal... I was losing about 3 or 4lb a week.... I was running 3 times a week too!!! X

I'm getting a similar response from people around me but I'm the same as you and want that last bit off.
I really want it gone by my holiday in May, so set yourself a date too and we can keep track of each other by nagging encouragement to each other :p xxx
My date is April 21st Hun got a friends wedding and have a lovely dress to wear from Oasis.

So we have own dates planned..?all we need is to shrink away lol

Thanx for your support :)

Where u going nice ?

When i was doing that on LT and having a super good meal... I was losing about 3 or 4lb a week.... I was running 3 times a week too!!! X
:) thank you I will keep this plan in mind.. This could work for me when I have my wobbly moments lol

How u getting on ? Have u started s&s now ?

My date is April 21st Hun got a friends wedding and have a lovely dress to wear from Oasis.

So we have own dates planned..?all we need is to shrink away lol

Thanx for your support :)

Where u going nice ?

Awwww, that's my daughter's 9th Birthday lol and yes we do need to shrink away lol
We're only going to Suffolk, but never been there and already found things to do there, so quite looking forward to it, but we can do this :) xxx

Back