Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

claire30

Banned
Good morning all I'm Claire I'm no stranger to VLCD's I started off this year doing Lighter Life and was pleased with my efforts..but I've let myself slip again over the last 6 months.

I am now starting LT today had my packs for a week now and refuse to put it off any longer...

Starting weight 12 stone
Goal weight 10.7 stones by March 2012
I'm looking forward to meeting you all :) best of luck xx
Claire

Last edited:
wishing you luck ... I am just looking into doing LT too ...

wishing you luck ... I am just looking into doing LT too ...
Hello nice to meet you :) I'm so pleased I found LT as I didn't know about this diet, plus my chemist is at the top of my road so even better.

When will u be starting?
I'm going to stick to it now as I went into New look yesterday to buy a few sale jeans and none of them fit... Could of cried really so this is my attempt to shrink and buy a nice pair of skinny jeans soon lol x

Hi you 2... you`ll both do it in no time at all... welcome to you both..L xxx

Day 1 done :) enjoyed the break from food lol :) I always find day 3-4 hard dreading it already.. But I must stick with it now.

well day 2 I am feeling great so far.. I don't miss any naughty foods at all.. i was going to weigh myself but will wait I think. :)

Hi Claire
I rang them today and i have to first watch a DVD so as the chemist is 2 miles away will have to get a lift later , she said that i will get my money back as its a deposit . did you have todo this too ?
Thats good your chemist is near , soon have them clothes fitting you .
I have thought about ding this diet for a few weeks , as my weight is creeping up and up and i did try sw nov but the woman doing the group just didn't seem to be bale to talk about sw but just goody food ... so i left and thought no more on diets .. I have done vlcd before but not this one which i thought was good as you go to the chemist weekly .
also i have been reading peoples posts on LT thinking how amazing they are doing too .

Hi Claire
I rang them today and i have to first watch a DVD so as the chemist is 2 miles away will have to get a lift later , she said that i will get my money back as its a deposit . did you have todo this too ?
Thats good your chemist is near , soon have them clothes fitting you .
I have thought about ding this diet for a few weeks , as my weight is creeping up and up and i did try sw nov but the woman doing the group just didn't seem to be bale to talk about sw but just goody food ... so i left and thought no more on diets .. I have done vlcd before but not this one which i thought was good as you go to the chemist weekly .
also i have been reading peoples posts on LT thinking how amazing they are doing too .
Hi hun
Go for it I say, You will not look back and it will be the best thing you could ever do for yourself. It is usual to hire the dvd yeah... and its worth watching, very basic but all the info is there. I have to say this diet has been a life line for me personally as has this fantastic forum and all the fab gorgeous girls on it.... they are brilliantly supportive and its got to be a daily log in savior if your feeling a bit low... Expect the 1st week to be hard especially days 3 and 4, BUT dribk loads of water, wear extra layers, and try to plan your schedule so your not doing too much, as the 1 week you may well feel weak, tired and headachey, possibly dizzy (being realistic here) BUT please dont let this deter you, because it doesn`t last. When your body has detoxed and your in Ketosis your energy levels fly!!!
You prob know all this and if so sorry to go on lol.... but this diet really does work I promise. You will have some blips... we are only human after all as its not easy BUT draw a line staright away and carry on.
You will do it, we are all here for you rooting for you the same as we are for everyone else and each other.
Lou xxx

Thank you Lou. your doing great !
how have you found it mentally ?
I must say when i do vlcd i seem fine first few weeks then become low in myself and i'm thinking well this could be different as you will go to a weekly weigh in ... also i have found reading peoples posts on LT is making me think yes i can do this .... as with your posts you seem in control and postive to get this battle over with ... very useful post of yours , i like that !
I am now about 234 pounds and last month i was 226 so this is why i need to take action .

Welcome :). I watched the DVD on the lipo web site which was free I didn't have to hire anything. The diet is fab if you follow it fully 100% and drink plenty of water x x x

ho ... she said i had to get it from there . maybe to make sure i've watched it . yes with drinks what are allowed on LT ops sorry claire i'm hijacking your thread

Yes MsJMC i hired the dvd its worth having a look.. even thou i did lighter life the lady made sure i watched it lol

so are u going today? :)

Hi claire .
Yes i'll be going today they close at 6 so will be later , some chemist stick by the book i guess . Just thinking what drinks i'm allowed on LT .
Claire how are you finding day two ?

I'm back on the LT train as haven't really been following it properly for about a month now :( and have actually gotten to the point of missing it! Yup I know shock horror and never imagined myself saying that at all ~lol~ but I have a wedding dress to shrink into ;) so that's my focus and nothing is gonna get in the way now :D x x x

are you renewing yout wedding vows? So with the month off what made you go off the rails ? I mean i only last short term and want to find why i fail and thats why i chose LT as i have not done the chemist one

gosh this diet is hard when your stuck in doors... going to try a choc shake next :)... i need to keep trying.

Ive changed my goal weight to 10.7 which will make me a nice size 10....:D:D

Back