Claires xenical ramblings

Im hoping to have lost 1st 7lbs by the time I see the doc (on the 9th feb) so thats 6lbs to go :)

Good luck BB :) although 1st 7lb is pretty damn decent in itself

Weigh in day!

ok so its sunday which means weigh in time!

I have lost another 5lbs :D

I have another week to go before I go back to the docs so I really think I'll have my 1st 7lbs loss by then.
I have lost 20lbs so far now,so thats 1st 6lbs.

I feel sooooo good right now. So happy and just motivated to keep going.
I dont usually feel like this when Im on a diet,Im usually moody and hungry lol
But xenical is obv the thing for me and Im just gutted I hadn't known about it earlier.
Hey ho though,Im doing it now and thats what counts.

Good work BB :greenapple:!

Awesome work BB!

Week 4 weigh in

I have LOST 4lbs this week,yay!
And Im so happy coz Ive been ill and only managed to go to the gym once and pilates once when I usually do way more so I thought Id not lose anything.

Well done BB :D

Wow Blue, what are you doing?? :jelous:

Seriously well done. it's good to know that you can do it isn't it? :D

WOW - 2 stone in 5 weeks - I was hoping for 2 stone in 7 weeks so I guess it is achievable!! You lot are really motivating me - I am so glad I found you all x

My Goals
:

Lose 10lbs by the end of February
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10!

Thanks PK,you're doing fab also :)
And 831kids,yep it's possible it you really set your mind to it,good luck with your weight loss x

Yeah Im quite shocked that its coming off so quick. I eat 3 meals a day plus snacks of fruit and yoghurt so I know Im eating enough coz Im always full!
I think maybe it's coz I have alot to lose,it will slow down soon Im sure.
Well that or it's coz I exercise loads!
x

I think that too. eventually it's going to slow down to a halt. But I guess even if that happens I'll be at a much healthier weight. which is ultimately the main goal.

wow BB your doing fab!!!
would you mind posting what you eat etc... would love to see what ideas i can come up with for eating lovely things (and you are losing loads)

wow BB your doing fab!!!
would you mind posting what you eat etc... would love to see what ideas i can come up with for eating lovely things (and you are losing loads)

Sure.....
Breakfast is usually bran flakes or 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk. And a piece of fruit.
Or 2 slice of toast with marmite.

Lunch I keep eating the same thing everyday! 2 wholemeal rolls (or 2 pittas if Im really hungry) with extra light cheese triangles and cherry tomatoes in them.
Or I'll have 2 slices of toast with w.w spaghetti.
Then I alo have some fruit or a yoghurt. And sometimes a packet of ryvita minis too.

Dinners.
My fave is plain quorn pieces and tons of veg.
I also have a vege spag bol using quorn mince,passata,onions,mushrooms and wholewheat spaghetti.

The other day I had a really nice dinner. I had a packet of sweet chilli stir fry sauce but I dont like stir fry so I decided to use it on quorn instead!
I mixed that with quorn pieces and had it with new potatoes and veg,yum!
Then fruit/yoghurt/muller rice/weight watchers dessert for afters...depending on how 'naughty' Im being!

So yeah I tend to eat the same things all the time but they're yummy so I think thats ok.

Hmmm you like the same things as me BB :)

Woohoo....another 4lbs off this week for me :)

And last night,well at 1am I went up to bed and was looking at my clothes hanging on my bed (I have a 4-poster so my clothes hang on the rails as I have no room for a wardrobe!)
And I decided to try on 'the next sixe down jeans' and guess what??!!......they fit! So before I was a size 24 and even that was a struggle to get into and Im now a size 22,and the jeans I have are from a 'normal' shop not a plus size one so I can now officially shop in a 'normal' shop even if it is just the one for now!

Oh and PK,yay that we like the same foods! Have you tried the quorn cottage pies? They are lovely. I dont eat them too often but they are quick to cook and are only 200cals :)

Well done on your 4lbs! :D

I don't think I have BB (tried the cottage pie), I've eyed them up on the frozen aisle but I'm living at home and not in charge of the menu. We have got some quorn cumberland sausages and I'm hoping to be able to have them instead of normal sausages.

Back