Claires xenical ramblings

thats fab!!! its always such a boost to get to the next size down....

hows things going lately......

Weigh in day

I have lost another 4lbs :D

I seem to be losing 4lbs every week now,Im not complaining of course! It's just weird how it's the same all the time. And I have checked that there isn't something wrong with my scales by using 2 other sets and they all show the same.

All is still going good :)
I don't crave any 'bad' foods like I usually do when I'm on a diet. When I used to start a diet I would dream about what naughty food I was gonna eat at the weekend and then the weekend would get here and I would pig out and put back all that I had lost in the week!
But nope,my brother has had a takeaway every saturday since I started and all I think about when he gets it is how gross it looks and how much fat there must be in it! He's skinny as a rake though so he doesn't care.

Didn't manage to get to the gym very much last week either as it was a really busy week for me. So I only went to the gym twice and badminton once and I still lost the same as when I'm at the gym loads more.

oh I'm having such a crappy week :(
Am having a bit of a tough time with 2 men in my life right now and I'm just all emotional and wanna eat everytime I go near the kitchen!

I went to pilates on weds and that really helped,I was relaxed for the rest of the day. Im gonna look at doing maybe 1 or 2 more classes a week. I also went to the gym today and am going swimming tomorrow so that will keep my mind off certain things!

ooohh quite a few people this week have said they have noticed Ive lost weight....at last! It's taken over 2 stone lost for people to notice but now they have so yay!

hey blue butterfly, ive just noticed your page and how well youve done, i've always wanted to do pilates, is it something that you enjoy?

hey blue butterfly, ive just noticed your page and how well youve done, i've always wanted to do pilates, is it something that you enjoy?

Thank you!
I LOVE doing pilates. I have only been doing it for a couple of months but it's a really relaxing thing.
I can notice a difference in my stomach and stuff already,it helps tone you up gently and helps with your posture too which makes you look slimmer :D
Give it a go,I bet you'd like it too.

Claire x

morning hun! definately need to try pilates tbh i'm getting bored of walking everyday, its either that or im stuck with the cross trainer at home.

ps, i added you on fb
xx

Last edited:
Hey Tamzy,yeah I got your fb add :) Hope you're doing ok.
Def try pilates and let us know how you get on. Walking is excellent for you and now the weather is getting a little nicer all the more better,walking is free so that's an even bigger plus!

Ok progress report lol.....This week I have stayed the same. I am a little gutted about that coz Ive worked so hard this week but it's totm and Im just gonna carry on and hope for a loss next week. No point getting all disappointed and 'falling off the wagon' as that wont help in the long run. Ah well....keep your fingers crossed for me for next week people!

X

Hi BB, it was bound to happen sooner or later, your losses have been so huge that a STS (or even a gain) was in the pipeline for you. Don't let it get you down, you are doing so well.

KB x

Hey Tamzy,yeah I got your fb add :) Hope you're doing ok.
Def try pilates and let us know how you get on. Walking is excellent for you and now the weather is getting a little nicer all the more better,walking is free so that's an even bigger plus!

Ok progress report lol.....This week I have stayed the same. I am a little gutted about that coz Ive worked so hard this week but it's totm and Im just gonna carry on and hope for a loss next week. No point getting all disappointed and 'falling off the wagon' as that wont help in the long run. Ah well....keep your fingers crossed for me for next week people!

X

Gd morning hun, well done on sts, it TOTM so you dont need to worry about that, my fingers are crossed for you, i'm sure you'll get a great loss next week, i'm gonna do a bet that you'll get 3lbs!! anything more will be a bonus, so heres hoping for you.

ps, ive been reasearcing on the pilates thing and me and my sister wants to definately try it, and i'm so happy the sun is out now, will definately be increasing my walking to about 2hrs a day along with dancing and see how i get on.

heres to a big loss next week!!

Thanks for your replies girlies,I kinda knew a sts was gonna happen at some point so I was 'prepared' for it happening!
But I went and saw a few people that I hadn't seen for a little while today and they commented on how different I looked,so those little compliments really gave me a boost :)

Yay that your sis wants to do pilates with you,having someone to go with really helps I think.
I so need to start walking more,I get soooooo bored though! I have an ipod but I end up walking to the beat of whatever song is on and it annoys me!

Yeah fingers crossed for big losses next week. We can do this!!

x

Thanks for your replies girlies,I kinda knew a sts was gonna happen at some point so I was 'prepared' for it happening!
But I went and saw a few people that I hadn't seen for a little while today and they commented on how different I looked,so those little compliments really gave me a boost :)

Yay that your sis wants to do pilates with you,having someone to go with really helps I think.
I so need to start walking more,I get soooooo bored though! I have an ipod but I end up walking to the beat of whatever song is on and it annoys me!

Yeah fingers crossed for big losses next week. We can do this!!

x

lol i also walk with my ipod in my ear and i always walk to the beat " thought i was the only one lol" there was this song i was listening to and it was a fast beat and you should've seen the pace i was walking at lol it was hilarious!! and i'm so happy my sis is doing it with me, even though she's a skinny minny herself but she's the only supportve one towards me in the house, she even goes to slimming world with me even though she doesnt need to go.

Aawww Tamzy it's great that your sister is so supportive :) I wish mine was!

So weigh in day today and I have lost 6lbs,yay!
That now takes my total loss up to 3stone :D VERY happy with that so far.

Congrats BB :)

Weigh in day and I have lost 2lbs,yay. Not a big loss this week but I guess it's better than gaining it!
I think I'm gonna start measuring myself too because although I had a sts the other week I still looked abit slimmer round the edges lol and my mum noticed it too,so maybe I'm losing inches if not lbs every week....or at least I can tell myself that if i have another sts!

Well done on the 2 pounds and great idea about the measuring, I have never got around to doing this and wish I had at the beginning. May do that today....

That's what I tell myself too BB ;)

and I think it's true because although i can't see it myself really, a few people in work have commented on it (my weight loss)

Wohoo BB!! :D

well done on your loss last week..

how you doing this week????

Back