Claireybella's Food Diary

Friday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Egg salad (2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomatos, green pepper, celery and beetroot) salad cream - 3 syns, 2 satsumas and a necterine - 0 syns, Alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner

WW lasagne - 5.5 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, handful of chip shop chips -

Total syns - 6

Last edited:
Hey Clairey hunny, thanks for your birfday message!! I had a wonderful time thanks, and have a lovely 4lb gain to show for it, but it could have been worse and I'm looking forward to tackling it this week!! How are you? Hope you are OK in your absence from 'the boards' as EB calls it! Have you WI tonight? Lovesya XXX

Hey Clairey hunny, thanks for your birfday message!! I had a wonderful time thanks, and have a lovely 4lb gain to show for it, but it could have been worse and I'm looking forward to tackling it this week!! How are you? Hope you are OK in your absence from 'the boards' as EB calls it! Have you WI tonight? Lovesya XXX

Hey honey, how are you? Glad you had a fab birthday week, and you will get that gain off next week, I know you will!

Absence from "the boards"? Was I missing? Ha ha! Just didn't get on over the weekend, had a girly night out on Saturday, and then a spoilt Mothers Day on Sunday. Been doing overtime too, so not been in the mood to sit online for hours! :)

Yep, WI was last night, gained a pound, which I sulked about and pigged out over last night - not good! It can only have been the body weight of Vodka I drank on Saturday night! Ha ha!! Oh well! Not at WI next week, so gonna try my hardest to stay on track, and relax a little at mum's, then get back on track once I'm home! :)

Hey honey, how are you? Glad you had a fab birthday week, and you will get that gain off next week, I know you will!

Absence from "the boards"? Was I missing? Ha ha! Just didn't get on over the weekend, had a girly night out on Saturday, and then a spoilt Mothers Day on Sunday. Been doing overtime too, so not been in the mood to sit online for hours! :)

Yep, WI was last night, gained a pound, which I sulked about and pigged out over last night - not good! It can only have been the body weight of Vodka I drank on Saturday night! Ha ha!! Oh well! Not at WI next week, so gonna try my hardest to stay on track, and relax a little at mum's, then get back on track once I'm home! :)

Yo!! I just saw you last posted 4 days ago so thought I'd check in on you!! Glad you had a lovely Mummy's Day- sounds like you got spoilt!!!

I'm sure that teeny-weeny gain was purely to do with vodka-gate!! Alcohol just before WI always gives you that 'bloat' but is easily shifted by the following week so I'm sure that if you can stay more or less on track you can still see a loss in 2 weeks time, and looking at the bigger picture if you actually plan to relax on the food front what with visiting the mater etc you can just address it when you get back, like I'm having to this week! And I know that you will!!!X

Hi Hun, just saw your post from yesterday on one of t'other threads! Hope u had a lush time with your family and enjoyed a little relaxing and indulging! Very similar story to my week off by the sounds of it! I gained 4 too! Then lost 3, then lost 1/2 on Mon, so have 1/2 to go to shift the rest! Oh well, it was worth it! So anyway well done on getting more than half of it off already! A bit of caution with the old chocolately oval things and you can blast the rest of it off next week! I'm having a holiday week next week so have to be mega careful but what would be awesome would be to get a mega loss the following week to give me a boost! Been treading water for too long really, nice to cu back in business xxxxxxxxx

It's okay Elle, I'm here, just didn't go near that poota that much when I was off!!

Yeah, a bit like you Hevs! I didn't go to WI last Monday, as I got back too late, but had booked it as holiday anyway. I weighed at home and my Wii Fit board said a 4lb gain! Eeekkk! So by the time I went to WI this Monday, I'd lost 2.5lb, unofficially, and officially, I'd gained 1.5lb. Hoping to get that off this week though! Yay!! Well done on your 1/2 off, it's still a loss and sp during * week. Have a nice holiday week and I'm sure you will get that big loss next week!! I'm okay with the oval things, prefer a bar of it really! Ha ha! Having lunch at my sisters on Sunday, BBQ, I think, and I have to do pud, so I'm making chocolate nests for the kids, and probably take an apple pie and fruit for us adults! :) That way, I can sniff the pie and scoff on fruit! Ha ha!!

Wednesday

Brekkie

Lunch
Chicken and mushroom pot noodle - 6 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken, skin removed - 0 syns (hubby dished up, not trace of fat on that bird anywhere!!) SW spuds, parsnips and carrots - 0 syns, peas - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 12 syns

Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Tuna pasta salad - 1.5 syns (made a huge bowl, tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, spring onion, beetroot, tomatos and cucumber, mixed up with 3 syns worth of low fat mayo and pepper) Alpen light - 3 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
SW KFC chicken - 6 syns, with SW chips and beans - 0 syns TBSP low fat coleslaw - , tomato sauce - 2

Total syns -

Last edited:
It's okay Elle, I'm here, just didn't go near that poota that much when I was off!!

Yeah, a bit like you Hevs! I didn't go to WI last Monday, as I got back too late, but had booked it as holiday anyway. I weighed at home and my Wii Fit board said a 4lb gain! Eeekkk! So by the time I went to WI this Monday, I'd lost 2.5lb, unofficially, and officially, I'd gained 1.5lb. Hoping to get that off this week though! Yay!! Well done on your 1/2 off, it's still a loss and sp during * week. Have a nice holiday week and I'm sure you will get that big loss next week!! I'm okay with the oval things, prefer a bar of it really! Ha ha! Having lunch at my sisters on Sunday, BBQ, I think, and I have to do pud, so I'm making chocolate nests for the kids, and probably take an apple pie and fruit for us adults! :) That way, I can sniff the pie and scoff on fruit! Ha ha!!

Good work Clairey!! Sounds like you have it sussed, and will see that gain come right off!!!XXX

Tuesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Pasta in a Dolmio tomato and basil sauce - 4.5 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
Quorn steak strips, SW chips, baked beans and sweetcorn - 0 syns, tomato sauce - 3 syns

Late evening
Salt and vinegar square crisps - 5 syns

Total syns - 15.5

Last edited:
Tuesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot and mushrooms) - 0 syns, with salad cream - 3 syns, cheesy mug shot - 2/3 syns (will have to look it up!) Alpen Light - 3 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast gammon, fat removed - 0 syns, SW spuds and veggies - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns, honey drizzled on top - 2 syns

Total syns - 14

And then I had an evening munch! :( Crisps and toast!! :(

Last edited:
Hi hunnybun did u weigh last night? I didn't! Im having a holiday week xxx

I did hon, and gained a pound. Should have been much worse though, so I'm okay with it. I lost track of the days last week, synned stuff after I ate them, so some things were much more than I was expecting, and had a huge Easter BBQ at my sisters on Sunday. There was so much food, and cake too, so there was no need to eat it all! Ha ha! Plus I should be on * week, but I'm on a new pill so not allowed to take a break, but I'm still bloated as if I'm going to come on, if that makes sense? I'm looking for excuses really, but at the end of the day, I put the food in my gob, didn't I? Ha ha!

So how has holiday week been? Relaxed or still bang on it? I'm now on to day 2 of 100%, and taking it day by day. Would love a huge loss next week, give me a bit of a boost!

Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, carrot and beetroot) - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatos - 0 syns, tomato sauce - 2 syns, beans and sausages - 3.5 syns
Salt and vinegar square crisps - 5 syns

Total syns - 15.5

Last edited:
Back