Claireybella's Food Diary

Tuesday Green

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - 2 HEX, 1 - 3 syns, milk - HEX, Canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Sandwich spread sandwich - 6 syns for one slice of wholemeal, HEX for the other slice, 1.5 syns for the sandwich spread, tomatos - 0 syns, apple - 0 syns, mug shot - 0 syns

Dinner
2 eggs, fried in Fry-light (stopped the hubby just before he went to pour in veggie oil in the pan! eeekkk!!) SW wedges - 0 syns, tomato sauce - 2 syns, Strawberry Mullerlight - 0 syns

Total syns - 12.5

Last edited:
hi babe, could you not swap to a Green or Red day to reduce your bread syns (cos you would have an extra HEB!?)

just a thought hun!!! xxx prob a green if you are having a mugshot!!!

then it would be 10 syns (cos 6 would be HEB) and then as long as you had veggies and pasta, or jacket spud and beans for tea (and cheese as a HEA!) then you would be okay on plan! or eggs? or SW chips? just some ideas x

No meat/fish for tea though!! cos you would have used ya 2 x HEB! xxx

Wednesday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 - 3 syns) milk - HEX, Canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Crab stick salad (4 crab sticks, lettuce, celery, spring onion, tomato, cucumber - 0 syns) 1 tbsp of light mago - 1 syn
Hi-Fi bar - 6 syns, apple - 0 syns

Dinner
Minted lamb chops (fat removed) - 0 syns, baby new potatos, boiled - 0 syns, peas - 0 syns, corguettes - 0 syns, gravy - 2 syns
crab stick - 0 syns (whilst waiting for dinner to cook, I was starving and it smelt sooooo good!!)

Total syns - 12 syns

Last edited:
Tursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Crab stick salad (4 crab sticks, lettuce, celery, spring onion, tomato, cucumber - 0 syns) 1 tbsp of light mago - 1 syn
Hi-Fi bar - 6 syns, apple - 0 syns

Dinner
2 poached eggs, baked beans and SW chips - 0 syns

And then it went all Pete Tong! I munched, and munched, and munched, till my belly hurt! :( I don't know why, and until it hurt, I enjoyed it! So back on track, totally! Off into Bromley this morning, so I'm gonna grab some cottage cheese and give the superfree quiche a go, and be as good as I can, to make up for last night!!

Total syns - 10 syns

Last edited:
Friday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
SW syn free quiche (corguette, red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, celery, broccoli) with rocket salad and balsamic vinegar - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns

Dinner
Quarter of a large portion of chip shop chips - 7 syns, white roll - 3.5 syns, tomato sauce - 2 syns

Total syns - 14.5

Ideally, I wasn't gonna have chips, but we had our youngests sports day, followed by the summer fete, which my hubby helped at (and which I got roped into too) so neither of us really fancied cooking! The boys were happy enough, and I'm still in my syns, so it's not that bad! :)

Last edited:
Reading all the food diaries - just to get ideas has made me hungry - think I'll stop know and read some other posts - all looks fine to me thou Claire!.

Kats :):)

PS When your WI Day?

just wanted to say CB you are doing very well this week - i reckon SOTW is in the bag!!! xxx POW POW POW!! x

babe well done on the tiny amount of chips - but a standard white bap is 14 syns - did you just have a little bit of one? just trying to help (but always seem to be the bearer of bad news!) xxx

Saturday - Green Day

Brekkie

2 Weetabix - HEX, 1 Weetabix - 3 syns, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX - canderel - 0 syns

Dinner
Pasta and sauce - 0 syns, 1 slice of wholemeal bread - 6 syns, apple - 0 syns

Total syns - 9 syns

OKay, as you can see, I was in a "can't be arsed!" kind of mood today (headache, due to lack of sleep, due to aching legs, STILL! :() and when I'm like that, I munch on cereal! So thought it best to have a green day, so that I can have the Weetabix as HEX's, and not go totally over my syn allowance and balls it up!

Last edited:
Sunday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
SW syn free mushroom and spinach quiche, baked beans and rocket salad - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns

Dinner
Roast pork (crackling removed :() SW roasties, carrots, cabbage and broccoli - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 8 syns

Last edited:
Back