Claireybella's Food Diary

Hi Claire :)

I've been lurking on your diary for a while so thought its about time I say hi! :D

Your diary looks good and your doing well- nearly at the 2 stone mark! My weight loss is slow, but as long as its coming off Its cool :cool: (Although I don't say that when I weigh in and have only lost 0.5 of a pound!)

Anyway was just a hello and I will be lurking so keep coming with the ideas!

Claire x

Aaww, thank you Claire, and hello! I do try, somedays I'm more motivated than other days, but I'm sure that's the same as everyone. I've had a slow month, so I'm now back on it, gonna kick those gained pounds butt!!

I don't like it when I only lose 0.5 too, but then I tell myself that it's still a loss and going in the right direction. Keep up the good work!!

Wednesday - EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 - 3 syns) milk - HEX, Canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Tuna salad - tin of tuna - 0 syns, boiled egg - 0 syns, 1tbsp low fat mayo - 0.5, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spring onion - 0 syns
Hi Fi bar - 6 syns
apple - 0 syns
2 Guylian chocolates - 6 syns

Dinner
Gammon (fat removed) - 0 syns, 2 eggs - 0 syns, SW chips - 0 syns, grilled tomatos - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns

Total syns - 15.5

Last edited:
Thurday - EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, canderel

Lunch
Ainsley Harriott Morrocon Medley Cous Cous - 0.5, lettuce, tomato, cucumber - 0 syns, 2 sachets of salad cream - 1
apple - 0 syns
Hi Fi bar - 6 syns
Quavers - 5.5

Dinner
Home made burger, from extra lean minced beef - 0 syns, SW chips - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, SW garlic mushrooms - 0 syns, 2 eggs - 0 syns, salad cream - 1

Total syns - 14

Last edited:
Friday EE

Brekkie

Mid-morning/afternoon/all day snack - fruit medley, containing grapefruit (made me shudder so I'm leaving it!) apple, grapes, strawberries and melon

Lunch
Crabstick salad (4 crabsticks - 0 syns, mixed in a tbsp of low fat mayo - 0.5, with lettuce, cucumber and tomato - 0 syns) with a jacket spud and baked beans - 0 syns (couldn't eat it all, now feel like a big round spud!! :))

Mid afternoon snack
Melon medley - 0 syns

Dinner
We ended up going to Nandos! Fab! So I had 1/4 plain chicken (skin on) 6 syns, spicey rice - 0 syns, corn-on-the-cob - 0 syns, 1/4 bun - (guesstimating) 3 syns, tomato sauce - 2 syns

Total syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Saturday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Homemade veggie soup - 0 syns (I may add some pasta too, and bulk it up)

Dinner
Off out with the girls tonight, to an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant! Eeekk! So I've decided to just eat and enjoy and get back on plan tomorrow! I'm not going to drink rose and stick to Vodka instead. There's also a DJ and a dance floor and last time we went, we were on the dance floor all night, so I'm hoping to dance the Chinese off, before it clings to me! :)

Sunday EE

Brekkie
2 slice of wholemeal bread, toasted (1 as HEX, 1 = 6 syns) chocolate spread - 3 syns, low fat margerine - 1 syn

Lunch
2 rollmops - 0 syns, 4 crabsticks - 0 syns, lettuce, tomato and sweetcorn - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns

Dinner
2 egg, tomato, mushroom and cheese omelette (eggs - 0 syns, tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns, 28g cheese - HEX) SW chips - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, tomato sauce - 2 syns

Total syns - 14 syns

Okay, so WI was bad! I gained! Again!! I was sooo pissed off, and really fed up! So I came home and scoffed! And then I spent all day yesterday, scoffing!! But, I'm back now, raring to go and to get back on track and get rid of those extra pounds! i won't let his beat me!!!

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Ainsley's morrocon medley cous cous - 1.5 syns, lettuce, yellow pepper and tomatos - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, necterine and clementine - 0 syns, Mulletlight - 0 syns

Dinner
2 jacket spuds - 0, one with beans - 0 syns, the other with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo - 0 syns for tuna and sweetcorn, 0.5 syns for mayo, lettuce, tomato and a rollmop - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns
14 Mikados - 7 syns

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
Hey Claire!

Well done for getting back on track- I had a wobble last night too and eated naughty things. So this is for both of us: :copon:

Right back on track now! I weigh in tomorrow so we shall see what happens, although not holding my breath now.

New week for you and I know you can do it! :party0011:

Claire x

Thursday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Ainsley's morrocon medley cous cous - 1.5 syns, lettuce, yellow pepper, red pepper and mushrooms - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, necterine and clementine - 0 syns, Mullerlight - 0 syns

Dinner
I'm gonna attempt making the SW KFC chicken! So....
3 chicken breasts - 0 syns
3 slices of bread - 18 syns (so halved between me and hubby is 9 syns)
SW chips - 0 syns
sweetcorn - 0 syns
tomato sauce - 2 syns

Total syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Back