Claireybella's Food Diary

Hey Claire :)

The slimming world chicken sounds yummy- let us know how it turns out!

Is that Ainsley Harriot couscous nice? I got some at tesco yesturday after seeing it on your diary and we are going to try it with some chicken for tea or something once night. Thought it might be good for work too for lunch.

Are you feeling more back on track now- I lost 1.5lb this week so pleased with that! Even after the pizza mishap!

Hope you have a fandabidosi day :)

Claire xx

Well done on the weight loss, Claire! Told you that you'd be fine!:)

Well, I like the cous cous, hubby doesn't! He reckons it's like eating sand, but I disagree! Give it a go and tell me what you think. I don't add any oil or butter to mine though, just the water and let it puff up. I have plain cous cous too, which I add my own things to, but these Ainsley ones are so easy to do, and only 0.5 syn per pack! I did try a lemon and coriander one a few weeks back (not Ainsley's) and I think it was more syns and tasted revolting!

And yes, I'm back on track now. Think I needed that one day off, so that I didn't beat myself up about cheating!

Well done on the weight loss, Claire! Told you that you'd be fine!:)

Well, I like the cous cous, hubby doesn't! He reckons it's like eating sand, but I disagree! Give it a go and tell me what you think. I don't add any oil or butter to mine though, just the water and let it puff up. I have plain cous cous too, which I add my own things to, but these Ainsley ones are so easy to do, and only 0.5 syn per pack! I did try a lemon and coriander one a few weeks back (not Ainsley's) and I think it was more syns and tasted revolting!

And yes, I'm back on track now. Think I needed that one day off, so that I didn't beat myself up about cheating!

i always seem to be the bearer of bad news, but the ainsley packs are 1.5 each, cos its 0.5 syns for 100g of the pack made up - not dried....so its technically 250g once made up - so count 1.5 syns if you are having a whole pack of it on EE/Green days hun!!!

xxx

i always seem to be the bearer of bad news, but the ainsley packs are 1.5 each, cos its 0.5 syns for 100g of the pack made up - not dried....so its technically 250g once made up - so count 1.5 syns if you are having a whole pack of it on EE/Green days hun!!!

xxx

Hmm, I'm sure you're right, but the SW website says 0.5 syns, I alwaes double check it cos I'm never sure. My C counts them as free. I'll ask her on Monday. I don't add anything to mine

Hey Claire :)

The slimming world chicken sounds yummy- let us know how it turns out!

Is that Ainsley Harriot couscous nice? I got some at tesco yesturday after seeing it on your diary and we are going to try it with some chicken for tea or something once night. Thought it might be good for work too for lunch.

Are you feeling more back on track now- I lost 1.5lb this week so pleased with that! Even after the pizza mishap!

Hope you have a fandabidosi day :)

Claire xx

The SW KFC was amazing, Claire, thumbs up all round in my house! Give it a go!:)

Hmm, I'm sure you're right, but the SW website says 0.5 syns, I alwaes double check it cos I'm never sure. My C counts them as free. I'll ask her on Monday. I don't add anything to mine

Its 100g made up weight - not the dried.....so it makes about 250g to 300g when you add the water - hence 0.5 per 100g = 2.5 for the 250g!

x

Okay, so changed the synage for the cous cous! Damn little things (I was gonna call em grains, but they aren't. Watched a program on how it's made the other day, but can't remember what they really are!!) Had enough syns, anyway! :) Still not "on" yet, so feeling sluggish and bloated! Grrr!!

Anyway, there are cakes galore here at work today! Someones birthday tomorrow and someones leaving so double the amount! But no lemon cake in sight so I'm not tempted! Hoorah me!!

Friday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
eggy sarnie! :D - 12.25 syns (2 boiled eggs - 0 syns, mixed with 1 TBSP of low mayo - 0.5, black pepper - 0 syns, only used half of mixture so total syns for that is 0.25, if I am not mistaken! Maths was never my strong point! Made with 2 slices of wholemeal bread - 12 syns and lettuce)
Chicken mug shot - 0 syns
Mullerlight - 0 syns
raspberries and necterine - 0 syns

Dinner
pork chop (fat removed) - 0 syns, pasta and sauce, half a packet - 0.25 syns, carrots and leeks - 0 syns

Total syns, so far - 12.5

Last edited:
Saturday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 - 3 syns) milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch

Jacket spud with baked beans and the other half of the egg mayo - 0.25, with lettuce and salad cream - 2 syns
Weetabix cake - 3.5

Mid afternoon snack
Watermelon - 0 syns

Dinner
Steak, grilled, fat removed - 0 syns, mushrooms, tomatos, jacket spud, baked beans - 0 syns, coleslaw, 1 tbsp - guessing 5 syns, mustard - 0.5, tomato sauce - 2 syns

Total syns - 15.75 syns

Hello! :wavey:

Well done on the loss :)

Claire x

Did I not do a food diary for yesterday? I thought I did, but I can't appear to find it! Anyway, it went a little something like this!!

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 Weetabix - 3 syns) milk HEX, canderel

Lunch
prawn salad (king prawns - 0 syns, 1 tbsp of low fat mayo - 0.5, paprika, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper - 0 syns) 2 tangerines - 0 syns, Hi Fi bar - 6 syns

Sat in A+E for 2 hours in the afternoon, as my 6 year old has fractured his arm, so popped to the carvery for dinner on the way home

beef and turkey - 0 syns, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, baked onion - 0 syns, 1/4 of a Yorkshire pud - 3.5 syns, 1 roast spud - 2 syns, gravey - 2 syns, apple sauce - 1 syns, cranberry sauce - 1 syns (will work out syns later)

Syns - 19 :(

Last edited:
Wednesday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 Weetabix - 3 syns) milk HEX, canderel

Lunch
Egg salad (2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, tomato - 0 syns) salad cream - 2 syns, 2 tangerines - 0 syns, Hi Fi bar - 6 syns

Dinner
grill up, me thinks! egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomato - 0 syns

Oh gawd, it went all Pete Tong last night! Got soaked to the skin on the way home last night. Put my jarmas on straight away, and then cos I felt cold and sorry for myself, I started munching! On everything edible and in sight! :( So I've drawn that line and I'm starting fresh today!

Total syns - 11 syns

Last edited:
Back