Claireybella's Food Diary

Thursday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix (2 HEX, 1 Weetabix - 3 syns) milk HEX, canderel

Lunch
Vegetable cous cous, homemade (cous cous, veggie stock, carrots, broccoli, marrow, onion, green beans, sweetcorn) - 0 syns, lettuce, tomato and cucumber - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, 2 tangerines - 0 syns, Hi Fi bar - 6 syns

Dinner
Chicken breast - 0 syns, wrapped in bacon - 0 syns, with 2 tsps of low fat marg - ? syns, french mustard, parsley and garlic, with mash - 0 syns, cabbage and broccoli - 0 syns, and gravey - 3 syns (hubby makes it thick!)

Total syns - 14 syns

Last edited:
Right then, after yet another gain, I am starting today on a very positive outlook, gonna act as though this is my first week and see what I can acheive! Wish me luck!

Tuesday - EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - 6 syns, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Egg mayo pitta - (wholemeal pitta - HEX, 1 boiled egg - 0 syns, 1 tbsp of low fat mayo - 0.5 syns, lettuce and cucumber - 0 syns)
Cheesy mug shot - 2 syns
Apple - 0 syns

Dinner
Quorn chicken - 0 syns, SW wedges - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 syns

At the cinema
pineapple and mango fruit chunks - 0 syns

Total syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Wednesday - EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - 6 syns, milk - HEX, canderel - 0 syns

Lunch
Quorn chicken - 0 syns, mixed with 2 tbsp of low fat mayo - 1 syns and sweetcorn - 0 syns, in a wholemeal pitta - HEX. Cherry tomatos and cucumber - 0 syns, apple - 0 syns, Cheesy mugshot - 2 syns

Dinner
Pork steak, grilled - 0 syns, pasta and sauce - 0 syns, peas - 0 syns

Total syns - 9 syns

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Prawn salad (prawns - 0 syns, 1 tbsp of low fat mayo - 0.5 syns <only half amount used, so 0.25 syns> lettuce, cherry tomatos and cucumber - 0 syns
Vanilla Mullerlight - 0 syns
Apple - 0 syns

Dinner
Chicken thigh (skin removed) not sure what to do it with yet! :)

Okay, so last night went wrong! I seem to have one night a week where I can't stop myself from scoffing! And I don't want low/zero syn food, I want naughty stuff! I ate my chicken with rice and beans, but didn't really want it, so then I ate a bucket of cereal AND toast! Why? Oh well, line drawn, onwards and downwards with those pounds!!

Total syns - let's not go there!!

Last edited:
Friday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle - 4.5 syns
Orange and chocolate Mullerlight - 0 syns
Apple - 0 syns

Dinner
Jacket spud with salad and prawn mayo (yesterdays other half) - 0.25 syns

Out tonight to a gig, so I'm gonna do my bestest to stick to Diet Coke. Been adamant with the girls that I'm not drinking, so lets see how strong I can be!!!

Total syns - 7.75 syns!

Tuesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Crab stick salad (4 crab sticks - 0 syns, mixed in a tsp of low fat mayo - 1 syn, paprika - 0 syns, lettuce and cherry tomatos - 0 syns)
Chicken Mug Shot - 0 syns
Apple - 0 syns

Snack
Blackberries and blueberries - 0 syns

Dinner
Sweet and sour chicken with noodles (chicken breast - 0 syns, asparagus, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, sugar snap peas, french beans - 0 syns, Uncle Ben's S+S sauce, light <split 4 ways> 5 syns, Blue Dragon organic noodles - 0 syns)
Merangie (spelt wrong, I know!:) nest - 3.5 syns

Total syns - 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Wednesday - EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Ainsley's Vegetable Cous Cous - 1.5 syns, lettuce and cherry martos - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, apple - 0 syns, Mullerlight - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken (skin removed) - 0 syns, SW roasties - 0 syns, loads of fresh veggies (our neighbour bought some over from his allotment yesterday!:)) - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns
Asda's mirangue nest - 2.5 syns, 1 tbsp of creme fraiche - 1.5, 1 tsp of honey - 1, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and figs - 0 syns

Total syns - 15.5 syns (oohh, half over, bad me!:) I was under yesterday, so it's all good!)

Last edited:
Hey Clairey, just thought I'd pop in for a cyber cuppa!! Get the kettle on! I feel sick after drinkin all that shower gel! LOL!! How are you doing? Did you have a lovely time at your Mum's? Back to reality now and of course school etc! I bet SW classes are going to be packed to the rafters now the school term is starting, and peeps on the ol' weight loss drive leading up to Christmas!! Hasn't August flown by far too quickly!! I prefer September! It's a shame but I'm going to have to find myself some nice long boots for the winter to wear over leggings/with skirts and tights etc! And a new coat! What a pity!!x

Yeah, a cuppa is much better than all those bubbles eh?;)

I'm doing okay, had a great time at my mum's. Met up with friends whilst we were there and had great weather. We climbed Glastonbury Tor one day (Body Magic) which was amazing! Well worth the achy knees the following day! Got back late on Monday night, so didn't make WI, but back on plan and actually looking forward to WI this week.

Sticking to plan should be much easier now the boys are back at school (tomorrow) and getting in my daily walks, which I've not done whilst they were off. I was gonna say the same thing with all the new starters too, the next few weeks are gonna be busy ones!

I think I'm gonna need to get a new coat too. My old puffa jacket is a size 20, it's gonna swamp me! Ha ha! Need new wellies too, as my feet have shrunk and all my boots are too big now. What's a girl to do, eh?

So how are you feeling? Hope you feel a bit better than earlier. At least you've got two days off till work again. I've got two days work till the weekend! Ha ha!!

Grrrww I'm working all weekend- Boo hoooo!!! I'm feeling a bit better than I was earlier- I think first thing in the morning is the worst because all the mucous is sitting there in the same place and throat feels all dry and horrible! I got up and took some Solpadeine (strong co-codamol) and an hour later properly fainted at the computer whilst here on Minimins! I crawled up the stairs and just lay at the top for 30 mins unable to move and cold sweat pouring down my forehead!! Then went back for a little kip and felt better for it!!! OMG how dramatic is that LOL?! Yeh I really have to teach myself to relax and take it easy!! Gunna go and have another kip and a little read in bed!XXXXXXXXXX

Omg! Are you feeling better now? I hope so. What made you faint, do you think? The Solpadine, or just feeling not right? I'd be no good on Solpadine, I only need to take 1 Co-Codamol to feel better! (Paul has arthritis in his spine, so takes them for that, when it plays up) Yes, maybe you should've just stayed where you were and make the most of that bed all to yourself!

I think I'm coming down with something though. Had the sniffles all weekend, and was awake all night with stomach ache and feeling cold. Fab! I'm feeling a lot better this afternoon, just tired now. Belly is nicely full and bloated too! Hee hee!! Not gonna do much tonight, just get the kids stuff all ready for school tomorrow, have a bubbly bath and chill!

Ooh dear!! There's definitely something going around! When I think about it, there are always things going around at the end of Summer going into Autumn! I think it was the Solpadine to be honest! I'm not used to taking pain killers but my head was pounding and throat hurting and I thought it'd help me sleep it off! Didn't realise it would actually knock me out and make me feel so bad! Whoops!! Hope yours doesn't develop into anything much! At least I can have 'me time' and be quite selfish (poor Dai can fend for himself when home from work- plenty of food int house!) You've got a family to co-ordinate!!XXX

It is definately this time of year, the kids go back to school and pick up every bug going, and then share it. It's the only time I don't encourage them to share, but there you go! Ha ha!

How are you feeling today? Better, I hope? Did you let Dai fend for himself last night? I'm feeling much better today, god noes what that was? Maybe the reality of being back at work? Ha ha!!!

Thursday

Brekkie

Lunch
Ainsley's cous cous - 1.5 syns, with cold chicken breast (left over from last night) 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns
tomatos, cucumber, beetroot and sweetcorn - 0 syns, tbsp coleslaw - 3 syns ?

Dinner
Two fried eggs (in Fry light) bacon, beans, SW chips - 0 syns, kethcup - 2 syns
merangie - 2.5 syns, honey - 1 syns, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and a fig - 0 syns

Total syns - 15 syns

Last edited:
It is definately this time of year, the kids go back to school and pick up every bug going, and then share it. It's the only time I don't encourage them to share, but there you go! Ha ha!

How are you feeling today? Better, I hope? Did you let Dai fend for himself last night? I'm feeling much better today, god noes what that was? Maybe the reality of being back at work? Ha ha!!!

Glad you're feeling better today!! I'm still all bunged up! Had very broken sleep, as you do when you can't breathe and have a bucket of snot to get out!!LOL! Feel a bit better in myself though, just can't wait for the congestion to disappear! Then I'll just have the nasty cough to contend with! Going back to work tomorrow though however I feel! I HATE taking time off sick! They make us feel so bad about it- well my boss does anyway! She's one of these annoying people who would come into work smothering with a cold or even with her leg hanging off just to set a good example!! Not such a good example when the patients could catch something off her! I put some JPs in the oven (hardly Masterchef stuff!) and we have emergency ready meals in the freezer so Dai didn't go without!! And I'd made some salad so he had some of that too!

Lozzaluv HX

Oh I hate that bunged up feeling, can you not get some Sudafed just to help it along? I occasionaly turn to those bad boys!:)

Funny, we have a secretary like that, who will come in, regardless of how ill she is and then we all get it! Mind you, we had another typist who was alwaes off sick, so it kind of balances out. That typist has since left, funny how we don't miss her, seeing as she was never here to be missed!!:)

Back