Claireybella's *NEW* food diary/chit chat - mostly EE

Claireybella

Gold Member
Okay, I do have another diary on here, but I've not been keeping upto date with it, and I feel that if I want a fresh start doing this SW lark, then I need a fresh diary! So here I go! Feel free to comment or point things out if I cock-up (cos I will!) and feel free to chat too!!

Wednesday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
WW mushroom and broccoli wedge melt - 4.5 syns, 2 satsumas, melon and a nectorine - 0 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken, all skin removed, mixed veggies (peas, sweetcorn, peppers and green beans) pasta and sauce - 3 syns for milk
strawberries with sweetner and fat free greek yougart - 0 syns

Total syns - 10.5 so far

Last edited:
just found this!!! update last night please - good for you starting fresh - thinking of doing this myself!!! xxx

Saturday EE

Brekkie

Snack
Muller light and a cup of tea

Lunch/dinner
BBQ time! I had a plate of chicken (skin removed) cous cous, pasta and salad, followed by a bowl of strawberries with 100% fat free natural yougart - 0 syns, sauce - 4 syns, 1/4 bottle of rose, with diet lemonade - 7.5 syns

Total syns - 11 syns

Hi Claire !!! Just to let you know I am joining you in Diary Land.

Yours is looking good.

We are on our way. Together we will make it YEAH !!!

Tuesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
SW quiche (ham, tomato and mushroom) with lettuce, beetroot and cucumber - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, Muller light, 2 satsumas and strawberries - 0 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns

Dinner
Pasta and Sauce - 0 syns, 2 slices of bread - 12 syns

Total syns - 17 syns (went over a bit - whoops!)

Wednesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
SW quiche (ham, tomato and mushroom) with baked beans - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, 2 satsumas and strawberries - 0 syns

Dinner
2 pork chops, SW spuds, green beans (grown in my neighbours allotment) and gravy - 3 syns, merangue - 3.5

Total syns - 11.5 syns

Had a cereal binge late last night, I don't know why, just thought I'd admit it and let you know! :(

Last edited:
Im proud of you too. You are doing very well honey - better than i have seen you be in a LONG time!

xxx

Hey Super Slimmer...........we are doing it we are getting there !!!!
Well done Claire............

Hey Clairey, found it!!! Ha, how did I miss this, all the time I spend in this blinkin' place lol?!!XXX

Back