Claireybella's *NEW* food diary/chit chat - mostly EE

Thursday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery and beetroot) - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, strawberries - 0 syns, Muller light - 0 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns

Dinner
2 pork chops (too many to eat last night!) oven chips - 4 syns and baked beans - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 syns

Total syns - 11

Last edited:
Friday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
WW beef ravioli - 4 syns, with baked beans - 0 syns, melon - 0 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns

Dinner
Lasgane, out of the freezer, made a few weeks ago. Can't remember what I synned it at though, but this bit had a tiny bit of cheese on, so I will guesstimate at 4 syns, with baked beans - 0 syns, and salad cream - 2 syns, melon with 0% fat free greek yougart - 0 syns

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
Yeah !!! Go girl go !!!

You are doing so well and for sure will make the mini target if not more,

hugs xxxxx

I'm not! I had a binge on cereal last night! I did add to yesterday's diary, but it didn't show. I wasn't even hungry, but there I was, huge bowl of cereal, covered in sugar at 11pm last night! :( Trying to pull it back now and being good all weekend.

And there's cake here at work....:( "The will is strong with this one, hmmmm!" (said in a Yoda type voice)

Come on sweetie, it was a blip, don't have the cake you can do this :D just think Elle's wedding Elle's wedding Elle's wedding and how fab you are going to feel :D So proud of you, so come on,just a blip okay ? ((hugs)) we all have them, me most definately xxxxx

its done now babes - just be perfect and dont let it affect your week. One bowl is not going to mess up your awesome week i promise.

I know this cos i had half a tub of haagen daz on Sunday and still got a loss this week.

Keep going xxx

Looking good Claire :D

Hi hun, poor you! Migraines must be horrendous! I know how miserable headaches can be but I tend to find that mine get better with food, rehydration and paracetamol, but I know migraines are a different ball game altogether and you can't do a lot about them ! Do you suffer with them often? Is there anything that triggers them? Still, 1/2lb loss is still a loss! I lost the same this week and was also a bit disappointed as felt I deserved more and actually feel like I've lost, but hey, there's still next week for the both of us! Hope you have a migraine free week! X

Hi hun, poor you! Migraines must be horrendous! I know how miserable headaches can be but I tend to find that mine get better with food, rehydration and paracetamol, but I know migraines are a different ball game altogether and you can't do a lot about them ! Do you suffer with them often? Is there anything that triggers them? Still, 1/2lb loss is still a loss! I lost the same this week and was also a bit disappointed as felt I deserved more and actually feel like I've lost, but hey, there's still next week for the both of us! Hope you have a migraine free week! X

I used to get them a lot as a teen, and caused by my hormones, but since having the boys, I only get them once or twice a year, but when I do, do I know about it! Not had one this bad in a long time. It's still there, niggling away, but much better than it was. They don't normally put me off food, but everything I ate made me feel sick, so by not eating, I couldn't produce a magic sausage, hence only the half pound off! Ha ha! Still it is off, and not on, and that's all that matters! I was taking Co-Codamol yesterday too, which also constipates me, but it was the only thing that was even touching it. I took my last lot of Ibuprofen at 4am, and touch wood, I've not needed anything since! I've not had anything to eat yet though, so I really should rectify that!

Well done on your half off too! Are you finding it more difficult as you are getting nearer your target? One of the girls in our group got her 11 stone award last night, and was regularly losing 4 - 6 pounds a week, but over the last few months, she's slowed to a pound a week. She's doing nothing different, so can't understand it.

Glad you're feeling better and good it goes completely for you today! Sounds horrible you poor thing! Isn't it strange how some people are prone to them and others never get them! Unfair really! But I guess most of us have a weakness in some area or another, but such a pity yours has to be a painful thing that makes you so unwell!

Wow 11st for that lady! That's an incredible acheivement! But of course her losses are going to slow down as she gets closer! The body can only lose so much fat per week! The rest is fluid and muscle and I wish some people would remember that! Why would we want to waste away like that- it's so dangerous and makes people ill! Yeah I definitely find it harder with just this half stone to lose! I just can't get away with the things as much! I used to be able to have treats and get away with them, but that seems to have stopped! I have to be pretty much 100% all week to lose now! Having said that I'm sometimes too relaxed! My attitude has changed as the urgency to lose isn't as strong so I find myself giving in to more treats than I used to so for 8 months now since Christmas, I've been gaining and losing the same lbs and I'm fed up of it! I'm behaving like I'm at Target but I'm not there yet! People have suggested I up my Target but I know I've got at least 7lb there to lose and I'm far to stubborn to change it! I'd feel like I'd failed! So I've now changed my attitude and am going for it now! So how are you doing? Do you have a plan of attack? XxX

The thing is, the lady who has lost 11 stone, still has a long way to go. When she started, she actually rang our Consultant to check that her scales would take her. She still a good few stone heavier than me, but I think her determination is amazing! You can get to target hon, I know you can! Even if you limit yourself to a pound a week, you will have reached target by Elle's wedding! :D

No plan of attack at all today, no appetite means I'm not really eating, so I'm kind of eating what I fancy, which could be dangerous but so far, I've had a packet of Quavers (mid-morning) and tomato soup and a roll. Can't really stomach much else! :/

Just wanted to leave a little message and then follow yr diary if u don't mind?? I do EE every day and am looking for some good days/meals to follow, yr diary looks amazing!!! u r doing so well!
Keep it up everyone!!! xx

The thing is, the lady who has lost 11 stone, still has a long way to go. When she started, she actually rang our Consultant to check that her scales would take her. She still a good few stone heavier than me, but I think her determination is amazing! You can get to target hon, I know you can! Even if you limit yourself to a pound a week, you will have reached target by Elle's wedding! :D

No plan of attack at all today, no appetite means I'm not really eating, so I'm kind of eating what I fancy, which could be dangerous but so far, I've had a packet of Quavers (mid-morning) and tomato soup and a roll. Can't really stomach much else! :/

I'm sure we can all let you off in the circumstances hun as it's better that you're eating something than nothing at all!!! And you probably are well within your calories for the day if you happened to be on a calorie controlled diet!!!XXXX

Back