Claireybella's *NEW* food diary/chit chat - mostly EE

Right Tuesday is being ignored, cos the little I ate, was all wrong. Still not got much appetite, but what I am eating is SW friendly, and I've had my first magic sausage in 3 days too! Yay!

Wednesday

Brekkie

2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
pasta in passata with mushroom, onions, and plum tomatos grown in my garden :) - 0 syns, half a muller light (made me gag :() - 0 syns, cous cous mincement cake - 2 syns

Dinner
Went to Wetherspoons. Sooo not my choice of place to eat! Wasn't hungry so I shared a Wetherspoons Sharer with my friend Kate, which turned out to be a plate of deep fried crap, so I kind of picked at it and ate a 1/4 of it. Now, I can't find it anywhere to be able to even think of synning it, so any help here would be gratefully received! It was deep fried prawns, chicken strips, chicken wings (which I didn't eat!) onion rings and chips. I mainly ate the prawns! Unfotunately, it upset my poor tummy, so it went through me rather quickly! :( Does it still count? ;)

Total syns, so far - 2 syns

Last edited:
I went and saw Chicago last night. I'm a bit slow to this show, having never seen it before, but I loved it! My friend Sarah managed to get us front row seats. The lovely Jonathan Wilkes played Billy, and, as with everything he does, was superb! Met him afterwards again too, and had a giggle to myself as he followed us back to our train station to get his train, much to the delight of a few teenies who had just been to see the show too, and screamed "Omg, it Billy! We've just seen him!" He caught me giggling too, couldn't help myself! :) Not quite sure what stopped me following him onto his train though and kidnapping him! Ha ha!

Name dropper !!! lol !!!:D

Sounds like a great night out.

Hi hun, glad you enjoyed Chicago!! I haven't seen it either, only the film version!! It's on my list though, along with Wizard of Oz, Shrek the Musical, Billy Elliott, Ghost, and a few more!! Just when I think I've seen loads, someone reminds me of one I haven't seen!!! How have you got on this week hun? I lost 1.5lb!! I'll take that!!X

How you doing Claire ?

Hi hun, glad you enjoyed Chicago!! I haven't seen it either, only the film version!! It's on my list though, along with Wizard of Oz, Shrek the Musical, Billy Elliott, Ghost, and a few more!! Just when I think I've seen loads, someone reminds me of one I haven't seen!!! How have you got on this week hun? I lost 1.5lb!! I'll take that!!X

I think the only one I'd really want to see now is Mamma Mia, although a friend is looking into the new rock one with Shane Ward and Justin Lee Collins, to see if we can get tickets for November. I do love a good musical, and even better when there is eye candy! Ha ha!

Another half of this week, was hoping for more, but it is a loss and no gains for the last 5 weeks, which by my standards is marvellous! :) Well done on your loss! :) That 6lbs will be off in no time!

Well done that Clairey!! A loss is a loss and 5 consec ones is smashing!! I would honestly just keep going like that and all these lbs and 1/2 lbs soon add up and you'll look back a.d realise you've had a life! Perfect scenario, and VERY sustainable in the long term!!!

Back